It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...today is my Birthday...a request...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
A very happy birthday to our ATS fambly member Vasa Croe! Thanks for all your contributions, Brother!!

This is a bit of a read but it opens many doors to pursue. I've had some dealings with the author's ex-husband and that was an experience in itself...the MK-ULTRA connections, the occult, insanity...ah, but I digress. Here ya' go and looking forward to yours:

Tavistock Agenda

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm looking at a possible conspiracy attached to your Birthday Request. Is it really your birthday, what kind of Chaos are you trying to stir up?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

i like the podesta 14 fish picture
youtube podesta

some really weird stuff and happy b-day

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the Bday wishes and conspiracies!

So my favorite that I continue to research periodically is all about Wilhelm Reich. I came across him in the Cejka Files and eventually made contact with his granddaughter to follow up and am still in contact with Her.

Here is a brief wiki on him:

Wilhelm Reich (24 March 1897 – 3 November 1957) was an Austrian doctor of medicine and psychoanalyst, a member of the second generation of analysts after Sigmund Freud.[1] The author of several influential books, most notably Character Analysis (1933), The Mass Psychology of Fascism (1933) and The Sexual Revolution (1936), Reich became known as one of the most radical figures in the history of psychiatry

Following two critical articles about him in The New Republic and Harper's in 1947, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration obtained an injunction against the interstate shipment of orgone accumulators and associated literature, believing they were dealing with a "fraud of the first magnitude."[15] Charged with contempt in 1956 for having violated the injunction, Reich was sentenced to two years' imprisonment, and that summer over six tons of his publications were burned by order of the court.[n 2] He died in prison of heart failure just over a year later, days before he was due to apply for parole

So I bolded that part because it is particularly odd. His work is the ONLY US Govt ordered book burning and equipment destruction in history.

Now there is a LOT to this guy and gets into aliens and ufos and orgone energy (aether) and all kinds of stuff.

But the way the US Govt reacted to his work really makes you wonder how much was true and real. That much censorship just screams coverup to me. His granddaughter believes so as well.

He died in prison after the FBI arrested him. His work has been carried on throughout the years though, and his laboratory is now a museum.

I plan to visit it one day for a week or so to dig through the files there as they are not accessible online.

Anywho....I have written a ton on him here and will link to the thread below that I kind of hijacked but has a lot of what I found on him and links.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will leave you with this....when he died in prison he had some works of writing that have never been recovered that I can find...even asked his granddaughter about them...

57-22 C-156 (COLLECTION 1957) R-7006 
CREATION. 
***CONSISTS OF PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED WORK, 1950 REF "DO-III/C-157" AND 
W. REICH'S DRAFT MANUSRIPT, "CREATION" (UNPUBLISHED). 
***W. REICH'S LAST WORK, REFERENCED AS "BOOK" AT PG 268 IN 1974 REF 
"WVU/C-155." AUTHOR J. GREENFIELD DESCRIBES CONTENTS AS "MATHEMATICAL 
ORGONOMETRY AND HIS THEORETICAL FORMULATIONS ON COUNTERGRAVITY." 

***MANUSCRIPT INSPECTED BY EVA REICH, M.D., AT THE TIME OF HER VISIT TO 
LEWISBURG FEDERAL PRISON IN YEAR 1957. 
***UNPUBLISHED PORTION HELD AS "PRISON PROPERTY" BY LEWISBURG PRISON WARDEN 
C.J.TAYLOR (EVA REICH PERSONAL COMMUNICATION TO HAROLD TREACY IN 1972).

Bold is mine...and this particular manuscript was never seen again.

It came from this 800 pages declassified FBI Reich Docs

Anywho...happy reading!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Oh...and here is the thread I made on the Cejka Files which is what got me first reading about and interested in Reich.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Cejka Files alone could have you reading for years...very interesting, though some I couldn't wade through.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Happy Birthday Vasa!

I can't even pick a favorite conspiracy but someone already mentioned Valiant Thor. I definitely had tons of fun researching that topic back in the day. I was never convinced but I wanted it to be true. While I've never seen anything close to proof I don't believe it has been debunked. Either would be quite difficult, so I guess the conspiracy lives on.

May you enjoy many more great years and find all you seek in this great and profound existence we are privileged to journey! Cheers to you!!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

As promised I told you I'd post my favorite conspiracies, wanted to make this a good one for ya

Belgian Wave

BRUSSELS The Belgian wave is the period from 1989 to 1991, considered like the most important in the world, during which numerous UFOs observations was reported by witnesses in the Eupen area, the Hainaut and Namur provinces. The “Belgian Space phenomena study society” (SOBEPS) declares having received more than 2,000 reports and they have 20,000 pages of investigation reports

Rendlesham Forest

The ‘Rendlesham Forest incident’, sometimes referred to as the 'British Roswell', is a well known and to this day mysterious case in the world of Ufology as it is known to have occurred to a wide variety of witnesses, including well known RAF commanders and personnel etc., thus giving it a fairly high degree of credibility right from the off, It was very close to military bases, was allegedly caught on radar and of course because it's yet to be fully explained to this day still.

Plum Island

Plum Island New York is located just off the North-West tip of Long Island. In 1897 the war department bought 150 acres to build Fort Terry for the purpose of coastal defense. The department bought the remaining land in 1901.

And in conclusion, IMO the best series of threads ever, I leave you with Sublimecraft's 'Earths Unsolved X-Files'
Earths Unsolved X-Files Part 1

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
The following accounts of strange events remain the subject of mysteries and miracles to this day - the stories themselves are truly chilling in their details. In some of these cases extensive scientific & forensic analysis has been undertaken leaving skeptics and believers scratching their heads as to the cause and/or anomolies surrounding the case(s).

Happy birthday!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Much appreciated! I have the whole weekend to read up and tomorrow will be sitting at a gymnastics meet for about 5 hours.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

My pleasure, the X-Files will keep you intrigued all weekend for sure!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Happy Birthday!

I couldn't think of just one so here's a bunch.

www.cracked.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Merry BDay. have your own party!

Instead of say something I always say, or that others have said many times, I'll let one slip that nobody ever heard before...

Jim Morrison murdered by the Gay Mafia.

One of these days I'll get around to actually writing it, but for now the only hint to unlocking it I'll give is All Hail The Lizard King...

Write it! I want to know your theory!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

First off, happy birthday!

My favorite conspiracy is that of Stan Meyer. Whenever you mention him and his invention, you get the science community all weird and pissed off.

His invention was looked at by quite a few scientists (allegedly), who all were amazed. But I'm told there just isn't any way this was real, so it's ignored. He wanted to give this to the world, and while at a meeting with the gubbamemt, he dies from food poisoning. His invention is lost, but don't worry, it was against the laws of physics, so it would have never worked. (as far as we are told)......

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Oh noes. It was revealed in a lizard king session, which the past couple since didnt get around to that. Where to make a thing out of it 'proper' I'd have to do a bunch of proper research. That has in general in recent weeks has been hindered by medical ordeal BS. All while the topic isnt world saving material so isnt a priority...

But its already been written, anyways, a long time ago. It just hasnt been read...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join