It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...today is my Birthday...a request...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
And I'd like to have some weekend reading. My reason for posting here is because of my request.

I'd like for everyone willing to post their favorite conspiracy...the stranger the better...and please add links to your reasoning.

I'll post mine later tonight when the kiddos are down.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Happy Birthday Vasa!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Happy Birthday VC

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Happy birthday to you.
Squashed tomatoes and stew.
Your face is like a pickled onion.
Happy Birthday to you Ooo hoohoo!.

My fave conspiracy is the three people from Venus.
Valiant Thor, Jill and Don.
Don't believe it bur it did fascinate me reading about it.
edit on 26-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Happy Happy Birthday.

My conspiracy or something I think about,
Humans evolved from animals, but here's the kick... different animals at different times.
Everyone- chimps/apes then mated with/
Pigs- Europeans
Bears-Asians

I also have a suspicion that crows are fallen souls that are in purgatory.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Here you go.

This was my introduction to *everything*. This person manages to fit it ALL in from cloning to King Arthur to the Rapture to ... just everything.

If you can handle tons of white text on a black field, this will entertain you for hours.

Just scroll down past the 2018 stuff to get to the British royal family and have popcorn.
edit on 26-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Happiness every day, reading every day.

I present, the entire internet.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I can't think that hard right now but it is easy to say Happy Birthday Vasa, rock star of ATS posting. Hope your day is wonderful and your wish comes true.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

9/11 because it's so evil.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Happy Birthday Vasa Croe!

I am giving you the gift of this older ATS thread Hopi Prophecy Stages

It is only 7 pages long, but packed with lots of links and is a fascinating read that ran from 2009-2010. It is fun to go back and read what most supposed would be the end times in 2012. Why? We are here now in 2018, the past often forecasts future trends in cycles. Is it a conspiracy thread? It certainly could be based on current world events. The Hopi believe prophecy is not set in stone, but are warnings to correct our errors. Either or else?

Just thought it may be fun for you to dig into and see how this holds up with current events and your own perspective on the world you continually live in. Again, Happy Birthday!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

In 1954 a young researcher from Russia named David Kritchevsky published a paper describing the effects of feeding cholesterol to rabbits.1 Cholesterol added to vegetarian rabbit chow caused the formation of atheromas—plaques that block arteries and contribute to heart disease. Cholesterol is a heavy weight molecule—an alcohol or a sterol—found only in animal foods such as meat, fish, cheese, eggs and butter.

In the same year, according to the American Oil Chemists Society, Kritchevsky published a paper describing the beneficial effects of polyunsaturated fatty acids for lowering cholesterol levels.2 Polyunsaturated fatty acids are the kind of fats found in large amounts in highly liquid vegetable oils made from corn, soybeans, safflower seeds and sunflower seeds. (Monounsaturated fatty acids are found in large amounts in olive oil, palm oil and lard; saturated fatty acids are found in large amounts in fats and oils that are solid at room temperature, such as butter, tallows and coconut oil.)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ok, here’s mine:

In the late 50s, early 60s a defector from the US was given asylum in the USSR...
He married a Russian and became a devout communist...
For [now] obvious reasons, the Soviets set him “free” and America, being the kindest society in earth, welcomed this former deserter and avowed communist back...
Upon returning to the US, this man worked for a self-published paper which promotes communism and focused primarily on Cuba.
The former US marine first attempted to kill a rabid anti-communist “right winger” U.S. Major General Edwin Walker.
He failed to kill him but managed a very good attempt thwarted by a wooden slat in the kitchen window which deflected the bullet..
A few months later in 1963, a presidential visit was announced...
The killer got a job on the proposed route and over a month later, he successfully killed a the President of the United States...

This remains the single greatest assassination by a foreign government(USSR) in modern history...

How the Soviets have escaped blame for this killing has always baffled me...
In fact, most have concocted countless other conspiracies when the truth is actually a MASSIVE conspiracy...

-Chris

link   

Congratz..

link   

Happy birthday, Vasa Croe!

Here's a CT I am currently interested in. You may have already read my post on it though.

And what a coincidence...I link to a thread of yours in it, too:

Trial Lawyer political donations. . .Time to start questioning the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund

IF you have already read it, that's fine...but, I want to make sure you read through the grand total of 14 responses I got. In one of them I point out that OprahForAmerica.com was registered back in March 2017 by a VERY curious PR Management firm in Washington DC with an interesting client list.

Enjoy your day!

edit on 1/26/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The most interesting theory I've met was one I read about six years ago. Not on ATS, I think, but linked to from ATS.
It was interesting because it managed to combine at least three theories into one;
Purpose of chemtrails-to sow little nanobots to infect the population.
Purpose of nanobots- to collect together, and build themselves up into miniature receivers, within individual human bodies.
Purpose of miniature receivers- to receive instructions from HAARP.
Brilliant!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Happy Birthday! Why is it that all the members of the punk rock band "Ramones" are all dead? Dig the rabbit hole.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This thread was moved.

It's a conspiracy within a birthday conspiracy thread.

Happy birthday!

edit on 26-1-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Can't find the thread I liked sometime ago.
But I wish you a great Birthday and this..

Happy Birthday

Find this guy:
ATS MEMBER DISAPPEARS...

In 2 weeks you may have the answer to underground civilizations

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the lead in thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Scroll down to member KUHL.
edit on 26-1-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Merry BDay. have your own party!

Instead of say something I always say, or that others have said many times, I'll let one slip that nobody ever heard before...

Jim Morrison murdered by the Gay Mafia.

One of these days I'll get around to actually writing it, but for now the only hint to unlocking it I'll give is All Hail The Lizard King...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join