It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of my girlfriend's family's old house that was haunted.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My girlfriend showed me this picture and I thought some people might like this. This is a picture that my girlfriend's aunts took from a house that they grew up in. The building was set to be demolished so they wanted to go through it and take pictures to see if they could "catch" anything and for memories. The house was in Burlington, Vt. Now if you look there is supposed to be two different "oddities" according to my girlfriend and her family. I will point out the oddities in the next post so not to spoil it for people.

Pictur e

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TwiztidRoman
My girlfriend showed me this picture and I thought some people might like this. This is a picture that my girlfriend's aunts took from a house that they grew up in. The building was set to be demolished so they wanted to go through it and take pictures to see if they could "catch" anything and for memories. The house was in Burlington, Vt. Now if you look there is supposed to be two different "oddities" according to my girlfriend and her family. I will point out the oddities in the next post so not to spoil it for people.

Pictur e

Pretty bad picture but guessing one oddity is the shadow in the left corner? Can't really make much out in it to know what I'm looking at.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is the picture with the oddities circled. My girlfriend's mother thinks the one on the left is a little boy and the one on the right was a girl.
Pictu re

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yeah i think it was an old cell phone camera picture.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Why is it blurry ? I don't think a blurry photo can be used as proof, or a tool to show anything paranormal .... Do you have any non-blurry photos ? a reply to: TwiztidRoman

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23084503]Vasa Croe[/post

Ditto, and I was really trying to look hard....It looks jittery.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I don't think it's really proof, just something that i thought is interesting looking. I think it's blurry because they were moving while taking the picture. Not 100% sure.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Worst photographer ever! lol. So blurry I can't really identify anything. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Maybe they have some pics from right before and after as well? Or is this the only one?

link   
Unfortunately very blurry, you can see the camera has moved significantly by looking at the light.

link   
a reply to: TwiztidRoman

Hhmm... and why would you think this blurry ass photo is compelling?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
All i see is a big potato

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TwiztidRoman
This is the picture with the oddities circled. My girlfriend's mother thinks the one on the left is a little boy and the one on the right was a girl.
Pictu re

Interesting. There is significant motion blur, look at the lightbulb.

Still though, the 'figures' appear detached from the wall. The one on the right is topped by a skull... see it?

Good eye!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
All this proves is that there wasn't enough light in there to be able to take a non blurred photo without a tripod.I could recreate the exact same 'haunting' in my living room by moving the camera while taking the photo.

Nothing haunted here,just a badly taken photo.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TwiztidRoman

We have a guy at work that takes photos like this. He doesn't have Parkinson's, but his photos make it look like he does.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I used to go to Coast 2 coast AM website every day to have a look at the weird or unexplained photo of the day.4 out of 5 of these I could have recreated in about 5 minutes with nothing more than a cheap camera and no use of Photoshop or any other sort of image manipulation software.
Some times (in fact in about 99.999999999% of cases like this) we need to use Occam's Razor and can say without any doubt that a blurred photo is just that and nothing else,a blurred photo!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Im on a 50" monitor and I spotted both of them right away. Crappy picture, but I saw them.

Yes, I know about visitors. My house was haunted for 3-6 months, after the woman next door was doing some incantations or something in her back bedroom. Twice they actually materialized and looked just like humans, in the back yard next door, and once right behind where Im sitting in my theater. The neighbors got scared and moved across town. The husband admitted that his wife had done something to open a portal.
When you see them real clearly, and they speak out loud, or walk around your bed at night....Now that's scarry
edit on 26-1-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yeah i think i would have crapped my pants if that happened to me visitedbythem.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
i dont want to be rude to the op, but i always wonder how people take such terrible photos.
literally all you have to do is stand still and press a button.
it baffles me.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I asked my girlfriend the same thing Rikku, she said it was an older person on a camera phone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join