It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile identifies as 9 year old

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

What a great idea! NAMBLA never took off, so this is clearly the way to go!

Some of you wanted the "Identify as" trend, were warned about social fabric tearing when they wanted to use your bathroom, refused to clamp down on it when they claim to be a different race.

I dont care what someone wants to be but there need to be guidelines like there always have been.

After this, what else is left besides Bestiality and Necro?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

After this, what else is left besides Bestiality and Necro?

The world of H.R. Pufnstuf.

I wish I were joking.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Ahhh... the Michael Jackson Defense.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

That is downright scary, damn.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Theprodicalson

Yep. The Hegelian Dialectic at work.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ahhh... the Michael Jackson Defense.

Like Katt Williams said:

"Don't you climb trees?"
"No motha#er we got bills n #!"

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I believe that on very rare occasions that it is justifiable, if the offense committed is heinous enough, to simply take some people out of the game permanently, and with extreme prejudice. Capital murder being the first crime that comes to mind. I'm not alone in that assessment, because if that was the case, capital punishment would be off the table completely. Everywhere.

It's not nice, and we don't like it, but it's necessary in some cases.

But sexually molesting a child, though, I believe, demonstrates a level of deviance, a lack of compassion, and a proclivity for sociopathic behavior that's simply on a completely different level than murder.

I was reading some article on the subject recently, and started thinking about what I would do, and how I would feel, if somebody did that to MY child. It sent me to a very, VERY dark place, and I realized immediately that I would, if possible, just keep it in the family, take care of it personally, and make certain that a body could never be found.

Afterwards, I asked myself a question. What punishment would even qualify as appropriate for a crime such as this? A quick and painless execution isn't enough, at least in my personal opinion. Then I thought about various execution methods throughout history. Live vivisection, drawing and quartering, public hanging, etc. And it would be advantageous if it was a method that would serve as a deterrence if possible.

Then it hit me. Slowly lower them into a massive vat of boiling oil, feet first, over the course of a couple of minutes. Publicly. Televised. And use a boom microphone and a really big PA system, so everyone can hear the screaming.

I don't know to what extent deterrence is possible, but if it IS possible, I think that would do it.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

It really is simple If it involves harm to others or not able to consent to do things it shouldn't be allowed.
Bestiary and necrosis do involve none consenting and harm so shouldn't be allowed the same as pedophilia.
Transgendered folk harm no one.
That is the difference.
To equate this POS with the transgendered folk is low in my opinion.

edit on 26-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Oh for the love of god, now I've heard everything.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

I'm a supporter of capital punishment, but not for means of revenge. Society simply shouldn't have the burden of dealing with certain people for decades after they commit a crime like this. They have nothing to contribute and are a waste of resources that could be better spent elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
So, it has been said that Trumps stance on immigration has emboldened the white supremacist trash in the US to come out of the woodwork and do what they do. Could the same be said about the LGBT community and how their stance on acceptance of every flavour of how people self identify has emboldened the pedo's to come out of the woodwork and do what they do?

I personally don't think either statement is correct but if you believe the former should you not also agree with the latter?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Ok, decent point. There is a bit of murkiness in that respect. I'm going to have to consider. Though technically that's a different law broke and is no longer pedophilia at that point... Well it can be if the child is a late bloom... er technically pedophilia is with prepubescent children, it um different stuff if past that...

I'm personally a believer of "do what thou wilt so long as no others come to harm." Meaning as long as it does not hurt others whatever you do or identify as is fine no matter how absurd.

As this clearly harms others, it is clearly not acceptable. If, however some adult dude identifies as a dog, and some adult girl as a cat, and for some reason they get off on the inter-species um, well you know consent and all, I don't care how absurd it is. Two consenting adults, no one is getting hurt besides maybe some odd rp scratching or something... I hope safe words are involved... um... continuing on.

It doesn't matter if the guy identifies as a 9 year old, he's legally an adult when compared with the actual child, and unless he can find some consenting adult to treat him as a child and other "children" in a adults body to "play" with as a child, he's out of luck. If he can find that, then more power to his weird creepy ass, so long as it stays between consenting adult "children", and no literally children children.

So as to where this is clearly heading I'll just deal with it now.

It is reasonable for a transgender woman to want to be identified and treated as the opposite sex. It is fair and decent to acquiesce to that request and for such a person to be treated as such in all legal respects when it comes to work, bathrooms, etc.

It is, however, on the same hand, not acceptable for the person who has transitioned to not inform a person of their transgendered state before engaging in a sexual relationship with them. This is due to consent. A person has a right to choose who they are and are not willing to sleep with regardless of the reason. They have a right to not desire to be with a person who has transitioned. A person who sleeps with them without informing them of this transition has removed that choice from the person. Which means it's impossible for that person to truly give consent. Then again I consider it no different than someone pretending to be a rich doctor to get into some gold diggers panties. As in both cases there's a deception going on. Though I'd argue the motivations are not completely comparable the lack of ability to give true consent is. In either case, one party knew an aspect of their past might result in rejection and chose to purposely not disclose it, or outright lie about it in order to get what they wanted.

It sucks to identify as a woman, transitioned, but still have to do this. I creates serious mental dissonance, but there has to be true consent. No matter how much we may feel we are women, we have transitioned, and people have a right to decide for themselves if they are willing to go along with that romantically. There are people out there that can and will consent to such a relationship. Find another consenting adult because without true consent there is only tragedy and unhealthy relationships going forward.

But going forward, the child is not an adult, and cannot legally consent, so the man who "identifies" as a child is still legally an adult, and if he wishes to engage in "9 year old on 9 year old sex or anything else weird" must find another legal adult that identifies as a 9 year old to do so with so they can both legally consent.

Now here's the weird place I know you will all be going. What if people like this push for being legally recognized as 9 year olds? Well now even if we did accept this absurdity of premise and that it could become law they would then become either wards of the state or need a guardian, as they as 9 year olds are in the eyes of the law, children. In addition they need to deal with how they can remove an adult body and experience. Since the adult "9" year old has "Adult" experience and an adult body, he still cannot be treated as a 9 year in terms of other 9 year old children. Why? Because his body acts and responds differently, and his adult experience prevents him from truly having the same understanding as the actual 9 year old. While the real 9 year is growing up learning and growing into finding out who they are, they don't identify as 9 years old, whereas he apparently has already done all that growing up and has decided he's a 9 year old and knows who he is.

Speaking of absurdity age is not like gender, age is a number, in fact 9 years old doesn't really mean anything. Some 9 year olds are in different grades, some have begun puberty, some have not. I mean is he identifying as a 9 year old? A prepubescent child? Someone who just started puberty? What exactly is meant by 9 years old? Age itself is just time on this earth.

If he's identifying with the time on earth then that's clearly absurd as he's clearly been on earth longer than that. You can't just suddenly erase years of experience and growing up. That's clearly a no, and the reason he can't truly be legally a 9 year old.

Is he identifying with being prepubescent and the more childlike innocence and play that comes with that, is behaving a playing like a child? In that case find others like yourself who are also adults that miss those more innocent days. Set up play dates, and get together and experience what it's like to be kids again. Build that tree fort, play hide and seek, whatever, but do it with consenting adults.

This is not to say an adult cannot play hide and seek with their child, but there's a difference in how the play occurs, in one case the adult is clearly still an adult acting as an adult and with the care and concerns of an adult. There are clear boundaries there.

What I'm guessing is these people if we pretend they are serious want to play the "innocent" experimentation angle. "You show me yours I'll show you mine. Let's play doctor. Hey Timmy I dare you and Joe to touch penises... Wow that's so weird... can I you know... touch it?" and all that nonsense which would not occur in regular adult play, but "can" occur between children in that age group. Such play by adults should be only with other consenting adults, as experience removes the true innocence and such that comes with such experimentation, not to mention the appearance of authority the "9" year old that is both chronologically and physically an adult clearly would have in the eyes of the child, not to mention physical superiority, which removes the ability for the child to truly consent due the appearance of authority hindering that choice.

Hmmm I'll stop here with my thoughts for now.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What is the difference between a fetish where you pretend to be something you are not and self-identifying as something that you are not?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargamel
So, it has been said that Trumps stance on immigration has emboldened the white supremacist trash in the US to come out of the woodwork and do what they do. Could the same be said about the LGBT community and how their stance on acceptance of every flavour of how people self identify has emboldened the pedo's to come out of the woodwork and do what they do?

I personally don't think either statement is correct but if you believe the former should you not also agree with the latter?

Take it easy with the logic.

I predict your post will be largely ignored.
edit on 26 1 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Obviously, his claim is complete bull hooey! How many 9 year olds maintain and own their own home? The attacks on his young victims all occurred within his own home. Hope the judge throws the book at him for even daring to pull this rediculous excuse of a stunt!

link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Butterfinger

It really is simple If it involves harm to others or not able to consent to do things it shouldn't be allowed.
Bestiary and necrosis do involve none consenting and harm so shouldn't be allowed the same as pedophilia.
Transgendered folk harm no one.
That is the difference.
To equate this POS with the transgendered folk is low in my opinion.

It was an example based on fetishes, not equivocating them morally

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Guess who owns this?

The guy who molested an 8 year-old? If he said that he was just trying to Make America Great Again would the President and his followers own it? How many "virtue signalling" members of the religious Right have turned out to be sex predators?

Who "owns" that? The Right? Organized religion?

We know who owns that political troll.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
What is the difference between a fetish where you pretend to be something you are not and self-identifying as something that you are not?

One obvious difference is sexual gratification.

Is the classic bigot-in-the-basement claiming he is an attack chopper just to hurt transsexuals or is he getting an erection at the thought of his propellers catching air and lifting off? Actually... that was a trick question. In both scenarios, the man in the basement is likely exercising a fetish.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: DBCowboy

One obvious difference is sexual gratification.

Is the classic bigot-in-the-basement claiming he is an attack chopper just to hurt transsexuals or is he getting an erection at the thought of his propellers catching air and lifting off? Actually... that was a trick question. In both scenarios, the man in the basement is likely exercising a fetish.

Fetishes don't always have to be sexual.

Do they?

Edit; I stand corrected, the definition of a fetish is sexual in nature.

Question answered.
edit on 26-1-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Oh for the love of god, now I've heard everything.

Just wait. They'll come up with something new tomorrow.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join