It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile identifies as 9 year old

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
"Breaking of consent" though is a construct of this society, age, culture and reflected in it's laws.

And of course we know that not all laws are fair or just and often reflect attitudes in government during a period of time.

www.ageofconsent.net...

from the article:

Additionally, several Middle Eastern and African countries have no legal age of consent, but ban all sexual relations outside of marriage. This has raised concerns by many international organizations, especially in some countries where girls are married at as young as 9 or 10 years old. Countries with marriage-based ages of consent include Afghanistan, Iran, Kuwait, Libya, Maldives, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and the UAE.

Many, many European countries have ages of consent as low as 14, but 11, 12 and 13 aren't unheard of.

How about this?

52 year old man identifies as 6 year old girl.

www.dailymail.co.uk... d-Stefonknee.html

And he talks about kissing and such things in ways that seem quite inappropriate to a 6 year old girl (at least in my opinion) and people are supposed to accept this and if you don't you are a bigot, racist, misogynist, sexist, etc.

My point is this - and I agree with Indrasweb:

It seems like there are people who are drawing a line in the sand saying that whatever people want to identify as is FINE and EVERYONE MUST ACCEPT IT (and are getting some laws passed to FORCE it's acceptance), as long as it's not a pedophile.

That's an artificially constructed boundary. It's either ALL physiology/biology or it's not. So if it is, a better way to deal with these poor, misunderstood and victimized individuals must be found. After all, there were all those sodomy laws that existed expressly to make homosexuality illegal...

And anyway on a personal note - I'm not saying pedophilia is acceptable or that I believe it is, because I'm not. Nor do I have any problem with gays, trans or anyone else. Live and let live, as long as it isn't being forced on me...but I am saying that if people claim you have to accept what everyone identifies as because it's physiology/biology, except this specific list (because they find it unacceptable) then they are being hypocritical, disingenuous, etc. (i.e. wanting to have your cake and eat it too).

edit on 27-1-2018 by Thanatos0042 because: clarification

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Then I would simply point to the fact that it is only now, in this time period, and in western culture, that the 'clear line' exists in relation to sexual relations with minors. In fact, there are many European cultures where the age of consent is 14 and has been younger than that in recent years.

It is only a 'clear line' from your point of view.

It is entirely subjective.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb

Then I would simply point to the fact that it is only now, in this time period, and in western culture, that the 'clear line' exists in relation to sexual relations with minors. In fact, there are many European cultures where the age of consent is 14 and has been younger than that in recent years.

It is only a 'clear line' from your point of view.

It is entirely subjective.

I understand what you are trying to do. I do understand it is cultural-dependent. But it still involves a victim. At no time was the intolerance for gays, blacks, handicapped people, etc based on those groups victimizing others.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

a reply to: kaylaluv

Ok,

I'll try again.

If heterosexuality, homosexuality and paedophilia are all predetermined by your physiology/biology. What is the fundamental difference between them and what factor determines societies response or acceptance/non-acceptance of each of those sexualities?

Actually, seeing as you and the other poster are getting totally hung up on your emotional response to me including homosexuality, singling that out and, for some reason inferring that I am implying that paedophiles and gays are the same i.e. bad (and ignoring the fact I'm referring to sexuality in general) I'll re-write that:

If heterosexuality and paedophilia are both predetermined by your physiology/biology. What is the fundamental difference between them?

I think I get what you are asking.

Firstly, any enduring pattern of sexual or romantic attraction is technically a "sexual orientation" so... if somebody has an enduring attraction towards minors, that is an "orientation".

The difference is that this particular orientation cannot be gratified without victims or breaking consent.

So that would be the factor.

If the minor consents and considers themselves (i.e. identifies) as mature enough to reciprocate, are they a victim?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Abysha

a reply to: kaylaluv

Ok,

I'll try again.

If heterosexuality, homosexuality and paedophilia are all predetermined by your physiology/biology. What is the fundamental difference between them and what factor determines societies response or acceptance/non-acceptance of each of those sexualities?

Actually, seeing as you and the other poster are getting totally hung up on your emotional response to me including homosexuality, singling that out and, for some reason inferring that I am implying that paedophiles and gays are the same i.e. bad (and ignoring the fact I'm referring to sexuality in general) I'll re-write that:

If heterosexuality and paedophilia are both predetermined by your physiology/biology. What is the fundamental difference between them?

I think I get what you are asking.

Firstly, any enduring pattern of sexual or romantic attraction is technically a "sexual orientation" so... if somebody has an enduring attraction towards minors, that is an "orientation".

The difference is that this particular orientation cannot be gratified without victims or breaking consent.

So that would be the factor.

If the minor consents and considers themselves (i.e. identifies) as mature enough to reciprocate, are they a victim?

It is situational. Not all cases are "pedophilia" (like, if an 18-year-old girl sleeps with a 16-year-old... is that woman a pedophile?).

But when this subject is discussed, I'd assume we mean older adults and children. Children cannot legally (nor realistically) give consent to have sex with an adult.

Also, all the splitting hairs on this site is the same exact debate that happens every quarter, in every Anthro 101 class. It's not new; it's just moral relativism. In those classes, I always upset the professor by saying yes, there are some moral absolutes, like anything involving a victim I consider to be universally immoral, etc.

We can debate philosophy all day but minors are minors and they cannot give consent to sex.
edit on 27-1-2018 by Abysha because: added stuffs

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I'm not trying to 'do' anything.

If a 30 year old man sleeps with a 14 year old girl in Albania, or Portugal, or Italy, there is no victim. They are legally able to give consent to a sexual relationship. It does not involve a victim at all.
If that happened in England however then it would.
That is proof positive that it is subjective.

It is not 'philosophy' It is fact.
edit on 27-1-2018 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

This is the devils advocate argument. Like, when a 17 year old senior has sex with a 24 year old teacher. Um....no issue. A 32 year old man/woman with a child under 12...sorry...there are some serious issues there that are conditioned and not genetic.

If a person cannot legally drink why can they legally have kids, serve in the military, etc....Blows my mind.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

This is the devils advocate argument. Like, when a 17 year old senior has sex with a 24 year old teacher. Um....no issue. A 32 year old man/woman with a child under 12...sorry...there are some serious issues there that are conditioned and not genetic.

If a person cannot legally drink why can they legally have kids, serve in the military, etc....Blows my mind.

I'm not talking about legal victims. I am talking about moral and emotional victims.

I would argue that even though someone thinks they are willing and consenting, they are still a victim no matter the legal age of consent.

Believing that oneself is fully in control of one's action does not remove ignorance and exploitation from the equation.

No moral relativism at all.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yes,sorry I was just trying to tack onto yours and I guess i did a #ty job.

I have had this discussion with Dads I know. I have a son who is 18 and one in his teens. We have talked about man why would these kids turn in the teacher. It is about control in the end. It can really screw a child up at that age and that is why they are targeted. When you see someone very attractive in a position of authority 'targeting' a group of kids there is an issue. We had a teacher in high school who had sex with a lot of the football team. No one said anything. Then it came out when she gave someone a bad grade. That was karma...but it is about manipulation and control. Had another coach who was female and in the end it came out she had sleep overs. It just cannot be allowed.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Age Dysphoria. I guess if such a thing as gender dysphoria exists then so does this.
It's racist to suggest he is not a 9 year old.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Accidentally deleted a long reply... too burned out to repeat for the time being.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: GuidedKill
They have been dying to add the P to the LBGTQXYZ. Movement...

No they haven't.

YES, THEY HAVE.
Second sentence (as if seriously required).

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

This is part of a huge problem, why cannot people be somewhat fluid?, why does a person have to be pigeon holed into an exclusive L or R ideology?

As Timothy Leary famously said..Think for yourself.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I would like to spend 15 minutes alone in a room with Mr.9 year old..........I identify as an angry bully of about 11 years old. I would enjoy it to no end to bully Mr.9 year old for about 15 minutes.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
I would like to spend 15 minutes alone in a room with Mr.9 year old..........I identify as an angry bully of about 11 years old. I would enjoy it to no end to bully Mr.9 year old for about 15 minutes.

Surely you don't think he's telling an untruth do you?

I haven't read every post on this thread. Was there any mention about how a 9 year old is not supposed to be sexually active in the first place?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: GuidedKill
They have been dying to add the P to the LBGTQXYZ. Movement...

It's already begun. There was a "movement" forming behind it on Twitter last year, and Twitter finally cracked down on it after months of dragging their heels. It's not just this one asshole.

There's lots

"Minor-attracted person", #transage, #agefluid. Google. It'll be the next pet project on the Dem ticket that you'll be labeled a bigot if you don't support it.

#agefluid???

Jesus f'ing Christ.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: face23785
20 years ago when people said "what's next, letting transgenders use the opposite bathroom?" people like you accused them of just being hyperbolic too.

you can fart out any random accusation you want but you'd still need to back it up.

i think this thread, your post, and everyone who's jumping on your little bandwagon is a sad person. so threatened by people not conforming to your ideas of gender that you have to ride that pedo smear all the way into the sunset? it doesn't make a lick of sense but it definitely shows all your cards. and they're not good cards. not a good look. not at all.

yes! every normal person will smear and try and destroy any pedo that gets exposed and quite honestly take down anyone willing to stick up for the sick people. btw i was alive back when those questions were posed by the public and they were given those exact responses and look where we stand today, in the exact spot people like u claimed we would never get to. you need to srsly take a look at yourself in the mirror and ask what in the world compelled u to take such a horrible stance and make such comments on this matter cause the avg person would say something is wrong.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I havent posted in a while... reverted back to lurker status cuz DB and Augustus have been stingy with the Cancun pics but, ....seriously, I own land in Florida and half of it is water...with gators. Cops dont like gators...or paperwork. If any of you guys happen to live near humans of this variety...lemme know. I'm trying to grow avocados this year and I'm testing out fertilizers. Science and all.....

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Thanatos0042

52 year old man identifies as 6 year old girl.

This is mental illness, and should be treated as such. If your going to say "oh I support him as long as he doesn't harm anybody" then in your rush to be supportive you've lost your mind too.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join