It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilly Allen Branded an Ill Informed Virtue Signaller By Decorated Veteran.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The has been nobody has once again left everyone in no doubt that she is every bit as thick and dull as she sounds by opening her stupid mouth. For the many among the ATS community who will not have heard of this most vacuous of broads, she is the brat child of British Actor Keith Allen, who had a very short spell in the record industry with two minor hits. She removed any remaining doubt regarding her chronic stupidity last year when she burst into tears at the Calais Jungle last and took it upon herself to apologise on beharf ov Engerlund for the suffering of the economic migrants.

Now the shallow, brainless, cockney gob#e has criticised the remembrance of the Battle Of Rourke's Drift, where eleven Victoria Crosses (The British Army's Highest Award for Gallantry) were awarded to the heavily outnumbered defenders of a mission statin, who repulsed multiple attacks by a highly disciplined and well lead Zulu Army, because it celebrates "Corlownialisum"'(Colonialism in English).

Newsflash Dumbass. The brave soldiers who fought at Rourke's Drift demonstrated with their deeds the highest values of nobility, sacrifice and comradeship, and that is why it is still remembered one hundred and fifty years later, while you and your meaningless ventures are rapidly fading into the obscurity you belong in.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You mean this Lilly? I think she's a Daisy.

K~

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Never heard of her. Thanks for the explanation. Sounds like she deserves every bit of the disdain.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
To be honest I'm not well informed on any of this so I'll have to take a look at your links.

I just remember blasting "F YOU" by Lilly Allen from my bedroom as a teenager, and I was in love with how adorable I found her and perhaps if you feel so inclined you could blast it right back at her... hehe.

That's all I could think of after reading your opinion on this subject. Hoards of angry people blasting "F you" at Lilly.

Sorry I couldn't contribute anything intelligent to this topic yet but hopefully that gave you a chuckle.

-Alee

P.S. here is a snippet of the lyrics.

Look inside
Look inside your tiny mind
Now look a bit harder Cause we're so uninspired
So sick and tired of all the Hatred you harbor
So you say It's not okay to be gay
Well I think you're just evil
You're just some racist who Can't tie my laces
Your point of view is medieval F you (f you) F you very, very much
Cause we hate what you do And we hate your whole crew
So please don't stay in touch F you (f) F you very, very much
Cause your words don't translate And it's getting quite late
So please don't stay in touch Do you get, Do you get a little kick out of Being small minded?
You want to be like your father- It's approval your after
Well that's not how you find it Do you, Do you really enjoy living a Life that's so hateful?
Cause there's a hole where Your soul should be
Your losing control of it and
It's really distasteful F you (f you) F you very, very much Cause we hate what you do And we hate your whole crew
So please don't stay in touch
# you (# you) # you very, very much Cause your words don't Translate and it's getting Quite late So please don't stay in touch # you, ........

I thought you might enjoy this line in particular "You want to be like your father- It's approval your after "

And the rest is like her just singing F you til the song ends. Looking back at this i'm giggling myself. "So sick and tired of all the Hatred you harbor" But she's singing a song where she says f you like 50 times. LEL yeah I remember why I liked this song now. Angsty brat teenager I was. Though I can't promise I wouldn't still blast this at a handful of people at 27 so who am I to judge I guess.

-Alee.... again.
edit on 1/26/2018 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

wow that lady is... umm something special..

It may sound harsh... but some people just should not be allowed to breed.

I found her ignorance offensive and I am just a big dumb yank.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There is a good dose of virtue signaling in pointing out someone is a "Decorated Veteran".

It's just a different set of morals.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Trust me I'm being kind to her. Popstars with opinions are annoying enough, but when they are of very limited intelligence and shoot their mouths of about subjects they clearly know nothing about, it brings out the sociopathic murderer in me.
a reply to: face23785

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
There is a good dose of virtue signaling in pointing out someone is a "Decorated Veteran".

You are entitled to your opinion. I do not see the comparison.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Trust me I'm being kind to her. Popstars with opinions are annoying enough, but when they are of very limited intelligence and shoot their mouths of about subjects they clearly know nothing about, it brings out the sociopathic murderer in me.

No wonder you wish to honor thieves & rapists as war heroes.
If these British solders had not invaded & enslaved a foreign people maybe no one would be trying to kill them.

K~

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

If these British solders had not invaded & enslaved a foreign people maybe no one would be trying to kill them.

K~

This post portrays you as every bit as Ill informed as the idiot the thread concerns.

edit on 26-1-2018 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2018 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

There's a difference there. Actual virtue vs pretend virtue.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yes, a difference in moral codes.

It is still virtue signaling.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

That is called bias.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

K~

Seriously?

I mean, I find it hard to believe someone actually believes the crap you wrote here.

Are you just trying to be confrontational? Or, maybe you're just trying to highlight Ms. Allen's stupidity by replicating it?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

K~

You obviously know nothing about the Zulu war.

They invaded British territory and did the raping and massacres.
Britain only invaded to stop the raids and attacks on it border.
edit on 26-1-2018 by Theprodicalson because: (no reason given)

link   

K~

Coming from someone as yourself who lives in an " occupied country " i find your comment the height of hypocrisy.

link   

Yes, a difference in moral codes.

It is still virtue signaling.

I don't think you get the meaning of "virtue signaling", at least as it's used today. Today it's used to describe scum patting themselves on the back trying to make themselves look virtuous. Praising people who actually deserve it is not the same thing, at all.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The Zulus invaded Great Britain when?

"British territory", LOL your soldiers got what they deserved.

K~

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Today it's used to describe scum patting themselves on the back trying to make themselves look virtuous. Praising people who actually deserve it is not the same thing, at all.

You really don't see it?

Actually deserving praise or being scum is a matter of opinion based on which team you are rooting for.

edit on 26-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The Zulus invaded Great Britain when?

"British territory", LOL your soldiers got what they deserved.

K~

Not really. The British army may of lost one battle but it curbstomped the Zulus in the end.

Zulu raids caused the downfall of that pissant nation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join