It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will president Trump read the memo at the state of the union address

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

🍺

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I expect this will be one of the President's most professional, dignified speeches he's ever delivered. He's far from dumb and recognizes the eyes of the nation will be focused on him from start to finish AND the negative words of the left's Hate Machine and the media's BS spreader will precede and follow whatever he says, likely pre-prepared with the expectation that he will say some manner of contentious or aggrandizing statements. So, by far the most logical (yet admittedly least fun) path forward for him is to make them look like utter jackasses by knocking out a regal, professional, and powerful SOTU speech that essentially spends the majority of the time simply celebrating us, as in Americans. Focus on our amazing growth in 2017, challenge us to continue to excel, and smile the whole time.

It's not spiking the ball, but sometimes it's way more powerful to just hand the ball to the ref after a TD and confidently jog back to the sidelines looking like a badass.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits
a reply to: Assassin82

The "days of our lies" would be an appropriate title.

Well played!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I am loving the memo has drowned out Fusion GPS and Simpson.

Hope he does.

If he doesn't ?

IDK.

Notice how the left haven't said anything about that school shooting and gun control? The memo has them spooked.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Lol, you guys are endless entertainment

I saw a thread the other day about "what will the next false flag be," implying and believing - before it even happening - that the next shooting will be a "false flag," and people theorizing possible false flag assassination attempts on Trump

Now y'all are making up a scenario about whether Trump will or will not read the memo, Jesus, the cult is still going strong

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

Hope so.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Me too.

I understand the security ramifications. But at this point-
Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.

edit on 26-1-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That would be all well and good. And good for him as his mouth generally doesn't help much.
But, you gotta admit, some cages need rattled.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Who has been charged with something concerning Russia collusion.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
wow actually i thought about posting this in the evolution thread out there

trump admits for the first time his stupid unintelligent rough thougness went wrong. this could be hope for the world.
edit on 27-1-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

You should take down that antenna and try satellite or cable.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Papadopoulos. Charged with lying about it. His trial is put off until next April I think.
It's a link to a link.
Why are they trying so hard to get the investigation stopped? Because trump and his cronies have lots to hide and lots to be very very worried about. That's why.
Not that he's innocent and this is a waste of time. He's not pissed about spending government money. He thinks that's a bottomless piggy bank he can draw from. He's not worried about messed up proceedures. He doesn't care about FISA warrants. He wants them all to just shut up and stop looking into his background. That's it.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Again, it's verifiable fact Hillary lied to the FBI. Same crime. Why does only one matter?

And it's Republicans who are trying to release information with Democrats opposing truth being released. Try again.

My opinion is go after everyone. If lying to the FBI is serious then go after everyone who did it. Why do you want Democrats playing with different rules?
edit on 27-1-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join