It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will president Trump read the memo at the state of the union address

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Don't know if this link will work.
link

Works for me anyway, but I've had problems linking lately. Let me know
edit on 26-1-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Has he been invited?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

I'm on the fence . I'd love to see it but if the supporting documentation is classified and would jeopardize the intelligence community I don't think it's a good idea. Some will say that any reluctance to show their hand means they are cheating and I do not believe that.
There are still some sane cool heads in DC though they are declining in numbers lately.

I don't think it's as simple as declassifying the information. I think there are safety concerns within the law enforcement and justice departments.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Bazinga.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I would agree to everything you've just stated, but have very little trust in the DOJ lately. I really wish that was not my current feelings on the matter, but that's where I'm at right now.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I am loving the memo has drowned out Fusion GPS and Simpson.

Well it may be distracting to you but Mueller is staying on point hence all the new info on all the Trump swamp creatures cutting deals.

K~
edit on 26-1-2018 by aethertek because: ans

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: neo96

I am loving the memo has drowned out Fusion GPS and Simpson.

Well it may be distracting to you but Mueller is staying on point hence all the new info on all the Trump swamp creatures cutting deals.

K~

For SNIP that had NOTHING to do with the last election.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yes the link works.

Still it says "trump says" he's a germaphobe. I don't think so. I drink out of a straw all the time because I have a bridge and cold drinks sting my teeth. He doesn't fit the established profile for Mysophobia.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What proof of this supposed germaphobia is presented? Other than trump saying so. He shakes enough hands to make that statement just one more lie he tells.
Germaphobes avoid touching people.

Signs of Mysophobia

avoiding places perceived as germ-filled
spending excessive time cleaning and decontaminating
washing hands obsessively
refusing to share personal items
avoiding physical contact with others
fearing contamination of children
avoiding crowds or animals

Doesn't exactly describe trump does it?

Doesn't describe me either, but I do not want to see people piss on me, other people or things.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

It's not a surprise. One day he's "the" bomb the next he's "a" bomb. But the department is not just one person and both of these entities have a lot of dedicated level headed people working there. The talking heads are just that.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I don't think he will the sotu is more or less an opportunity for him to talk up his economic policies, if he does anything he will perhaps reference the memo and update the public on the status in congress. He may give his personal opinions like if congress votes to declassify the memo I have no intentions at this point in vetoing the vote if I don't see any negative national security implications.

However, as usual the skunk in the woodpile won't be discussed and that is China has been continually asking the federal reserve to return 600 tons of gold to them that they placed on collateral at the fed to work around sanctions in 1991.

The fed most likely cannot release this gold because they've illegally issued swaps and derivatives on the gold.

$0.02
edit on 26-1-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: sp

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

As far as job security goes, the FBI agents bet on the wrong candidate.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Glad the link works.

I quit drinking with straws after a sudden sneeze caused me to impale the soft flesh behind the roof of my mouth.
As for the psychological profile - I'll take your word for it.
After raising three daughters I have learned I have no buisness in thinking I know what's going on in the minds of others.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Few people do. One of my favorite sayings is " it's better to be pissed off than pissed on"

But there are some...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

That is some seriously lucid thinking there. You impress me every time you post.

And you make a very good point on the address being economically driven. As for China's gold- I don't know where to begin on that. I believe Germany and our state of Texas have requested their gold as well. with the current sanctuary stuff I don't see Texas getting it back, as for Germany, I can't even prove we had any lof their gold, but if we did, Merkel generally doesn't mix well with Trump...

edit on 26-1-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I quit drinking with straws after a sudden sneeze caused me to impale the soft flesh behind the roof of my mouth

Ow

After raising three daughters I have learned I have no buisness in thinking I know what's going on in the minds of others

Wise man. I have three sons. Same thing.
Oh and please don't take my word for it regarding mysophobia. There's a load of info online.
My opinion often goes unsubstantiated lol.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yup, ow.

And don't worry, we're all good.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

SOTU: Everything used to suck here. Now that I'm president everything is great here.

What's for lunch?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

🍸 we'll drink to our legs.

(Capt Quint Jaws)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join