It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Q: We're Watching You

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Shall I reiterate my question about your statements ? Or will you answer the thread & ATS as to your brainwashing skills and influencing minds I promise I'll leave you alone then but those statements are large and should be expounded upon for the benefit of all your readers and not just your followers and fans.
Please just once a direct answer. Also know im NOT trying to derail your thread i think its a FANTASTIC TOPIC and ATS worthy by all accounts.

SO let's Bring that statement in question so others wont have to go back 3 pages for clarification: YOUR WORDS ... please explain...

Here's the thing: I know a little sumpin' sumpin' about the tactics and techniques to influence minds... if not outright brainwash folks... and it disturbs me to see you using those same tactics and techniques -- at least what seems to be those same tactics and techniques. Why the head games if you're legit?
edit on 27-1-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

You appear to be trained and skilled in derailing great threads that encourage others to analyze and draw their own conclusions.

Hm...wonder why that is?

That's a rhetorical question. The answer is already obvious.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Not what I'm going for, this thread is actually pretty cool for ATS!! SO by all means post post post but The OP refuses to respond to my query which speaks VOLUMES.
LOL as far as being obvious have you read any of my posts some are real doozys!! So no not to worry i'm not a shill, but i do see what other don't.
Please carry on with the topic #1. Question everything until it proves itself

a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I read through it as well but came to a different conclusion.

He implies that Binney is responsible for the supercomputer known as the Hammer. This is incorrect. Binney developed a program for collection of information that left out innocent people. This was rejected by NSA because they wanted everyone.

The Hammer was a project of contractor Dennis Montgomery that allowed Clapper and Brennen to breach other computer systems and gather data. All info upto 2012 was turned over to FBI. For instance Citi and Florida voter registration etc. There actually was a lawsuit.

I made a thread last year and someone else did as well.

Since this is factually incorrect and Binney is not associated with the Hammer...I am not buying anything.

EDIT to add: The above is specifically associated with the Brenden Dilly posts (leaks???) not to Q, unless Q happens to endorse it.

edit on 27-1-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Byrd
Q never truly pre-announces anything...

This is what sent me down the road of disenchantment.

My interest was piqued because of this:

And, it's true...the time stamps seem to show 'Q' posted that '+++' minutes before Trump tweeted it. But then I went to the original 4 chan thread and the person who created the thread actually used '+++' in the thread title before 'Q' used it in his/her/their/its comment.

Also, one of the first people to comment in that thread posted a screenshot of a portion of Trump's tweet with the '+++,' which suggests that Trump actually tweeted the '+++' first, not 'Q,' not the person who started that thread.

Given that was the one thing that made me wonder if 'Q' was close to Trump, I pretty much lost all enthusiasm after that epiphany.

(If I am misunderstanding anything though...I hope someone with a greater understanding of 4 chan can enlighten me.)

This appears to be a case of what Arthur Conan Doyle called "finding a button and sewing a vest on it." In other words, finding an interesting thing and then creating an entire narrative around it without other evidence of that narrative.

Let's look at a few things:
* how unique is the "+++"? I've used that (or different numbers of pluses) to frame things or to draw attention to something I'm typing in casual conversation. About the same time that this was typed, I put a note on my World of Warcraft guild's "Login Message" about upcoming raids that same week and I prefaced it with "+++" so that it would catch the attention of people logging in. Does this mean I'm channeling Trump? I don't think so. I think that the "+++" is simply a coincidental use of a common set of signs to make something more noticeable.

And I think Trump is a fumble-fingered typist who hit the + instead of the ! The Plus is right above the exclamation point on your phone's keyboard screen (take a look and see.)

Now look at the rest of the Q message. You can try and make a link of all those things to the Trump announcement but frankly you could link that same message to a lot of things. For example, this tweet by the social media management company, Hootsuite.

We are thrilled to continue to expand our relationship with @Adobe, bringing powerful new integrations that will help @AdobeExpCloud customers leverage social in meaningful ways 🙌 Learn more here: ow.ly...

Now I can tie that into these elements from the Q text
+ "paint the picture" - big news
+ crumbs will make bread - partnerships expand the company (though this is a real nonsense phrase. Crumbs don't make bread!
+ Operations underway - well, the partnership has started, so yes.
+ Operations active - now AdobeExpCloud customers can use Hootsuite
+ Pray - you can pray for lots of things, including for profits for both companies
+ Snow White - HootSuite is a daughter (or step-daughter) of Invoke Media, which turned out to NOT be the fairest social media group in the land (like the Stepmother, Invoke was eclipsed by the child operation
+ Godfather III - Adobe's Randy Furr left the company in 2006 and there were rumors at the time that this was because of a stock (banking) scandal

See?

I can tie anything into the Q posts.

Now, compare that to the RoguePOTUSstaff tweet:

11:54 AM - 18 Jul 2017‏
David Bossie may be secretly interviewing to become new Chief of Staff.

Has Bossie been around Trump? Yes, from the early days. Was Trump considering changing staff then? Yes he was

Can I reframe that RoguePOTUSstaff tweet to be about Hootsuite or the Boston Symphony Orchestra or NASA? Nope.

And that's why I say that Q is not an insider. All of Q's messages could apply (if you try) to anything from Madonna's Twitter account to New York City Parks Department's Twitter. Or even MY Twitter.

edit on 27-1-2018 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

As I explained..I think Trump tweeted the +++ before 'Q', despite what the timestamps show. Given that, I don't think the +++ was meaningful in legitimizing 'Q.'

I'm not sure you understood that I was was agreeing with your statement I quoted.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I read through it as well but came to a different conclusion.

He implies that Binney is responsible for the supercomputer known as the Hammer. This is incorrect. Binney developed a program for collection of information that left out innocent people. This was rejected by NSA because they wanted everyone.

The Hammer was a project of contractor Dennis Montgomery that allowed Clapper and Brennen to breach other computer systems and gather data. All info upto 2012 was turned over to FBI. For instance Citi and Florida voter registration etc. There actually was a lawsuit.

I made a thread last year and someone else did as well.

Thank you. I thought I remembered Montgomery being the one who developed that program, but I figured I was just misremembering and that Montgomery had only blown the whistle on its misuse. I should have double-checked that. Thanks for being better than me!

Since this is factually incorrect and Binney is not associated with the Hammer...I am not buying anything.

Sounds about right to me.

The thing is, for me, I do think Q's messages are significant -- but I'm not sure how or to whom. And I really don't understand why Q is getting more attention than Dilley. Of course both are just talk at this point... but Dilley's "talk" is much more specific, he names names and places and all kinds of details, and he himself is not only not anonymous but running for Congress. I noted that one comment in the thread pointed out times that Dilley reported things before Q. Another comment mentioned that Dilley claims 5% of what his source tells him is bull, but the rest is true.

I don't know what to make of it all yet.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
And that's why I say that Q is not an insider. All of Q's messages could apply (if you try) to anything from Madonna's Twitter account to New York City Parks Department's Twitter. Or even MY Twitter.

that's what's so amazing to me. a random string of phrases picked apart and reassembled and people are so sure they've understood a message that they pretty much created entirely themselves.

it's like nostradamus on crack.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You make good points. It was those three "+" signs that got me intrigued initially. Until, as MotherMayEye pointed out the discrepancies in the timestamps.

But do you have any thoughts on who Q is and what his purpose is? Just having some fun with current events? An insider keeping the base "in the loop?" A major psyop? And if so, by who?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
NAH a editby]edit on 27-1-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2018 by TheJesuit because: NAH

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

i do see what other don't.

I do see things that others don't see too when I eat mushroom.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Hi Bo, I edited my post above so all would know I was speaking of Dilly and not Q.

I like how it is written as well, but many details mentioned are extraordinary that we will never know nor can we find out anytime soon. At least that is what I think.

Also there is mention of his (Dilly's) informant being a person McCabe outed. Was this a person involved the FBI/DOJ misdeeds? Why would that person want to now give out truth and to a Rep? Flake and McCain are from AZ??? Don't know who other reps are but doubt it was either of them.

As for some disinfo...well, that is why we all have to double check. And NO, not smarter, i just happen to have that info and was familiar.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Hi.

These people actually believe that "The Storm" is coming, which will be a disclosure of a massive pedo operation, that will take down numerous people in high places, mostly Democrats and Leftists in the media, but have absolutely no evidence to even begin to support such theories.

your cup of tea?

Neutral party is a seed-word I've been pushing on my own accord, it works toward correcting the errors of current constitution. It's the party that will not be kind when asked for a compromise which puts one hand higher than the other.

I don't expect my ideals pushed onto anyone, but I like my ideals to be understood.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Hi Bo, I edited my post above so all would know I was speaking of Dilly and not Q.

Good idea -- and thank you. I'll make sure I do the same, now that I've added another leaker to the mix.

I like how it is written as well, but many details mentioned are extraordinary that we will never know nor can we find out anytime soon. At least that is what I think.

I think so too. I didn't mean to suggest I believe or trust Dilley's information. The information may be specific, but we have no way of verifying it or debunking it. I'm just so confused because -- at least to me -- it seems that Q's coded messages are basically mimicking or repeating Dilley's detailed messages. Dilley did reportedly say that Q is legit, but Dilley gives so much more information (whatever that information is worth) than Q gives. So why is Q getting all the attention? That just doesn't make sense to me.

Also there is mention of his (Dilly's) informant being a person McCabe outed. Was this a person involved the FBI/DOJ misdeeds? Why would that person want to now give out truth and to a Rep?

Hmmmm.... I originally took that as that the informant McCabe outed is now working for the "White Hats." But re-reading it, I'm not sure now:

Brenden Dilley tweeted the following early this morning:
"12 have been sat for 39 days. Obama former cabinet beginning to lawyer up. McCabe singing. One of the names he gave up is now the informant that is being referred to. 19 charges. 3 are involved in criminal enterprise and sponsor of terrorism. BHO"
2:09 AM - 25 Jan 2018

Flake and McCain are from AZ??? Don't know who other reps are but doubt it was either of them.

Flake and McCain are the two Senators for AZ. And if the truth were known, Flake is generally hated even more than McCain here! No one would go to them with something like this... NO ONE! I'm not sure anyone would trust any of our Reps either. Lots of funny business happened with our elections the last few elections. Sheriff Arpaio though, who just announced he's running for the Senate (McCain's seat if I remember right), would probably be the go-to guy for something like this. If someone wanted to go through at least semi-official channels. If they didn't want official channels, I guess that's when they go to the wannabe-Rep-currenty-life-coach???

And note that Dilley isn't a Rep yet -- he's just running. He apparently ran in 2014 also. And he's running on a total pro-Trump platform.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Never thought of the Sheriff. Good candidate except,if not mistaken, he is the one who set up Klaymen and Montgomery with his lawyer. It was the lawyers office where Montgomery's tapes were made. Don't know if Arpaio was actually but bet he would have known it wasn't Binney.

On the other hand...could be the disinfo Dilly failed to catch. And the Sheriff would certainly want to help him win.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Great thread!!!

Q we all thank you more than words could possibly begin to describe!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

You make good points. It was those three "+" signs that got me intrigued initially. Until, as MotherMayEye pointed out the discrepancies in the timestamps.

But do you have any thoughts on who Q is and what his purpose is? Just having some fun with current evgents? An insider keeping the base "in the loop?" A major psyop? And if so, by who?

Not really. It was evident that it was a fraud and I've little interest in frauds trying to lure me into their own rabbit hole. I suspect it's someone who is reading various sources and who thinks they now know what's going on (we see this kind of person on conspiracy boards) and then uses esoteric-sounding hints along with suggestions that the reader "put things together" and "become woke".

Amusing to watch, but nothing there.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Pretty sure Q wants you to watch them. That way you can see history unfold and the corrupt rounded up.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnorantGod

I just had mushrooms on my salad. I still see Q team dropping evidence same as before. No change.
edit on 27-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So does that mean the thread will just slowly die off? Y'all are fantastic.... i shall go eat mushrooms now LOL

'

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join