It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Q: We're Watching You

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: liveandlearn

I don't know , you think it's a fake message that has been put there by this supposed Q post?

No, I just don't know who he is and why people are mentioning his post and him. What is his track record? What makes what he says credible? Can't just believe blind. Questions looking for answers.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yea true , copycats could be operating using the same name. I also don't take it that serious what's been said in there..

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

No I really haven't a clue where his information is based from I only found these links from some youtuber who tagged this in his discription box

Thank you -- and oh well. I'll keep reading. He has referred to his source as simply his "source," so I'm thinking Dilley isn't revealing his source.

Sure can't blame him!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Deny Influence ! ......

I love that quote, but there's actually no evidence it came from Mark Twain other than online memes....

How's that for irony?

No , if you knew about the Gist of his Writings , it Fits him to a Tee...........>)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
I'm happy to report that the other recently created thread has been put in the trash bin! Carry on and don't mind me!
Sometimes boredom runs away with my conspiracy mind !

I just hope you were able to get your butt in a chair with your favorite wine fast enough to enjoy it being removed!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well, sure...I actually used it myself for a period of time and then I looked into it.

It's totally plausible as something Twain might say. And I still love the quote.

Like I said, it could be attributed to 'Anonymous' and I would still love that quote.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I was already seated and ready to go lol a few good ones before it was binned!
on the other hand, Is no one willing to touch the other CIA, journalist Collusion thread ?it turned in to an ancient evil cult discussion? im not savvy but was that just deliberate?

a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I think it's a fine theory (your CIA 'Q' thread)...is it the end of the discussion and the last thread and word that should ever be posted on 'Q?'

No. And you shouldn't be so quick to think that you settled this issue and anyone still talking about it is a shiII or disinfo agent.
edit on 1/26/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
These are not my words but the Op's own words, be careful who you trust. let's do another quote from the op's opening post on page 1 :
Quote:
Here's the thing: I know a little sumpin' sumpin' about the tactics and techniques to influence minds... if not outright brainwash folks... and it disturbs me to see you using those same tactics and techniques -- at least what seems to be those same tactics and techniques. Why the head games if you're legit? END Quote.

Now am i crazy ?? but my thread was binned !! there's a level of sophistication here that demands inquiry & and Caution.an admitted head gamer playing the poor ol me card? yall have been had. pay attention unless your in league with the OP.
EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION Have you seen anyone on an ATS thread respond to every single post all day? go see if you can find an op that does that and now gone prbably stuck in DC traffic right about now lol. so yeah there's that.

edit on 26-1-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

As always, my words... and your words... and everyone's words will stand on their own merit. And I will double-down right now on my previous words and add that Q is definitely worth paying attention to, but as a general principle, never ever get all your information in one place -- especially from Q! As another general principle, Q does not yet deserve our trust, and that no one in govt deserves our trust. (Which would seem to include Q -- in whatever capacity that may be). It is up to govt to prove themselves to us. It is up to us to demand truth and transparency and accountability from govt.

Q's talk is cheap. I need real facts, real evidence, and real results. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, in conjunction with appropriate criminal prosecutions, then I'll have something to trust.

People can and will think what they will, especially in accordance with their own knowledge and understanding of how govt agents/agencies have used means of mind control on the masses. This is ATS. Folks aren't stupid nor uninformed.

And now I'm done with you in this thread as well. Our words will stand on their own merit, and I'm good with that.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The million dollar question is:

If Q gave you some actionable information.....

would it be called...........

wait for it

A Q tip?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
An excellent distraction Well formulated grammar correct and all BUT not a single WORD to explain YOUR STATEMENT-

Here's the thing: I know a little sumpin' sumpin' about the tactics and techniques to influence minds... if not outright brainwash folks...

Now since you care so much about ATS and the "Q" topic Why not explain & expand your little sumpin sumpin outrightly brainwashing folks??

ATS would love to hear what it is you know about this very coveted topic your talking about how did you put it:

" of how govt agents/agencies have used means of mind control on the masses. This is ATS...."

So please enlighten us. Talk about you your statements of being able to brainwash folks and what your intention is regarding other ATS opinions.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Here's the thing: I know a little sumpin' sumpin' about the tactics and techniques to influence minds... if not outright brainwash folks...

Now since you care so much about ATS and the "Q" topic Why not explain & expand your little sumpin sumpin outrightly brainwashing folks??

ATS would love to hear what it is you know about this very coveted topic your talking about how did you put it:

" of how govt agents/agencies have used means of mind control on the masses. This is ATS...."

She already did when she wrote:

Every good conman knows that you have to give enough truth to gain the mark's trust. Even better if you can set things up in such a way that the mark thinks they figured it out all by themselves, or that they are smarter than the average bear........Lots of ego stroking by the conman helps this along. It also personally involves the mark in the con to the extent that they "own" the con and have an emotional interest in defending and protecting the con.... and the conman.

That's the kind of wisdom that comes from being a really smart, savvy, mature, and level-headed woman. Plus, it only takes a bit of research to learn a little "sumpin sumpin" about disinformation and propaganda techniques.

So please enlighten us. Talk about you your statements of being able to brainwash folks and what your intention is regarding other ATS opinions.

Are you really getting swept up with accusing someone so almost completely neutral, reasoned, AND reflective of trying to *covertly* plant the ideas of neutrality, reason, and reflection in the minds of the vulnerable masses on behalf of the CIA?

Did the CIA suddenly become awesome?

edit on 1/26/2018 by MotherMayEye because: Changed 'cool' to 'awesome' because it I understated.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Ooooh....so bad. You should be ashamed of yourself for that one!

lol...

I'm embarrassed I laughed!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

That's a earful.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Another distraction, i want the OP to clarify their statement i agree that OP is neutral, reasoned, and reflective but again "tactics and techniques" are classic terminology within MILITARY & AGENCY applications NOT college nor even masters level programs of communications. so there is a training that is PSYOP in nature behind those choice words.

The con man quote came from a MOVIE with i think Nicolis Cage in it or whoever As far as being swept i totally am swept up and intrigued by what the OP will respond. the level of sophistication is making me jealous i haven't studied more to so eloquently get a point or position across to my audience. Oh and DON'T forget the OP has claimed their able to outright BRAINWASH folks if that doesn't send you running for cover then good luck but i wonder if the thread objective is finished all in a single days WORK.... WAKE UP SILLY Cheers

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You wake up and show me some pattern of posting or evidence in the OP's history that makes you think she has a nefarious agenda. Cherry-picking words you can distort for your purposes on this topic, alone, is pathetic.

I know enough about the OP. to know you absolutely do not have cause to allege the kind of crap you are alleging.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Having your thread binned wasn't enough, you now have to come into the person's thread you tried to obliquely accuse of being a shill and keep at it?

You're absolutely horrid. Get back to us when you have a decade of membership, will ya?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Now when I started to go deeper looking for this Q thing I found a youtube that seemed to have some kind of information about this Q thing that redirected the watchers to these pages.

Q 1

Q 2

Q 3

But I think those who follow this already read these statements from this Q thing.

So what do I think , I really don't know but we sure live in strange times

I just finished reading them all -- Whew!!! Now I don't know why Q's getting any attention at all... this guy's giving out much more information and much more specific information. And he's not hiding his identity -- although he is hiding the identity of his source. I found this at one of the links:

Brendan Dilley has an Intel Source that has been proven to be accurate several times over the last month or so. The source is not Q, but acknowledges that Q is legit. This source in the past only claims to be a government contractor, but was allowed by his bosses to leak this intel out.

We do have a gazillion govt contractors all over the state, so it's very likely. I had wondered if he had contacts at Fort Huachuca, which is down by the Mexican border, and is also the Army intelligence center. And just within the last few weeks, AZ Nat'l Guard troops from Huachuca were deployed to Gitmo. This is from December 29:

The Arizona Army National Guard is sending a unit of military police to Guantanamo Bay to help with Operation Enduring Freedom. The soldiers are deploying Friday and will be gone for about nine months.

But again, I really didn't like his talk about how to "redpill" the masses. I don't believe for a minute that the masses are going to rise up in revolt to protect the crooked critters... so what's that really all about? I hate to say it, but could this be about those "sleeper cells" we've been hearing about forever? Or perhaps more likely... Obama's "Civilian Army"?

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." - Barack Obama

All rhetorical questions -- I don't expect you to answer!

Thank you again for the links. I'm going to start following this Dilley guy. And I'm also going to ask around and see if any friends/family can tell me more about this guy. He's running for Congress just a couple districts away from me... someone's gotta know something about him!

edit on 27-1-2018 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Mucho thanks -- very much appreciated.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join