It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Q: We're Watching You

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Great minds and all!

(That is not the first time that's happened between you & me, btw!)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
WE'RE

C'mon....it's we're...

But I agree with this post!!

My apologies -- Objection duly noted. I'll be more careful to not use contractions in my titles. It can be confusing and frustrating!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Never bought into the Q story.

Still don't.

For obvious reasons.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Boadicea

Q is coming back from Switzerland right now. That's why there's not been much communication from him/her for the past 24 hours.

Interesting... is Q traveling with Trump? Did Trump give his speech already?

I should probably check his postings again instead of pumping you for information -- sorry!

President Trump gave his speech at 8am Eastern Time this morning and immediately departed for Washington. Since the liberal MSM isn't talking about it, I assume that it was a productive trip.

"Since the 'liberal' MSM isn't talking about it" Uh I live in liberal Cali, and it was on and talked about on KTLA news quite a few times This morning. As was the story about trump calling the NY times story, about him "ordering" Muller fired "fake news" Over and over.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I don't know , you think it's a fake message that has been put there by this supposed Q post?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Never bought into the Q story.

Still don't.

For obvious reasons.

Ditto.

Unlike the old RoguePOTUSstaff on Twitter, Q never truly pre-announces anything, and most of the "conclusions" are drawn by avid conspiracy buffs who are trying to figure out what the "mysterious messages" mean.

It's my belief that Q is either a conspiracy buff (like many we have here) who posts messages "follow the rabbit hole"... but has no actual inside information from anyone in Washington. He's just posting his conclusions based on whatever he thinks he's "solved."

...or he' s a troll and is LARPing.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

No the other were links to something I found about that Q thing.

The numerology of Q and counting it as 17 letter alphabet I got from this link

Q also directs to,

The capital letter Q is used as the currency sign for the Guatemalan quetzal.

The Roman numeral Q is sometimes used to represent the number 500,000

edit on 0b56America/ChicagoFri, 26 Jan 2018 17:38:56 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 26 Jan 2018 17:38:56 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Q never truly pre-announces anything...

This is what sent me down the road of disenchantment.

My interest was piqued because of this:

And, it's true...the time stamps seem to show 'Q' posted that '+++' minutes before Trump tweeted it. But then I went to the original 4 chan thread and the person who created the thread actually used '+++' in the thread title before 'Q' used it in his/her/their/its comment.

Also, one of the first people to comment in that thread posted a screenshot of a portion of Trump's tweet with the '+++,' which suggests that Trump actually tweeted the '+++' first, not 'Q,' not the person who started that thread.

Given that was the one thing that made me wonder if 'Q' was close to Trump, I pretty much lost all enthusiasm after that epiphany.

(If I am misunderstanding anything though...I hope someone with a greater understanding of 4 chan can enlighten me.)

edit on 1/26/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Unlike the old RoguePOTUSstaff on Twitter...

Thank you! I'm going to check them out...

... Q never truly pre-announces anything...

I've noticed that as well.... though he's right on top of it. But with those items I've tracked back, I've always found the same information posted prior to his post. I thought he might have access to the news agency feeds... thus getting some info a little quicker than the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
though i beleive q has genuine insider information, the longer this goes on the more im getting back on the fence as to their intentions.
whats in it for q?
if q is one person with good intentions then i cant see that theres anything in it for them.
a group of people with ulterior motives seems more likely.

link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

No the other were links to something I found about that Q thing.

I realize that now! I'm reading the Brendan Dilley page now. Do you know who/what is his source is? Where he gets this information?

link   

Deny Influence ! ......

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Deny Influence ! ......

Thank you!!! This is perfect!

Gotta love Mark Twain. It figures he'd have appropriate words of wisdom even for this occasion

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Deny Influence ! ......

I love that quote, but there's actually no evidence it came from Mark Twain other than online memes....

How's that for irony?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Deny Influence ! ......

I love that quote, but there's actually no evidence it came from Mark Twain other than online memes....

How's that for irony?

Oh no! My delusions are shattered!

Maybe I'll just believe anyway

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

First and foremost, ATS T&Cs tell us both not to discuss other ATSers. And since there are, in fact, Q supporters on ATS any such comments can and should be taken as about those ATSers. Not cool.

I don’t follow your logic. There are Trump supporters on ATS so we can’t talk about Trump supporters? I’ve met a trans woman on ATS yet we still talk about transgenders? There are liberals on ATS, yet we still talk about liberals?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The quote could be attributed to 'Anonymous' and still, it's a fantastic quote.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I guess you don't have to get my logic. Maybe I just don't want to walk that fine line. Maybe it is exactly what I said it is. I'm not going to argue about it or change my mind.

If you feel it necessary and/or appropriate to make such a comment, go ahead. I will ignore it and let the mods worry about it.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

No I really haven't a clue where his information is based from I only found these links from some youtuber who tagged this in his discription box

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm happy to report that the other recently created thread has been put in the trash bin! Carry on and don't mind me!
Sometimes boredom runs away with my conspiracy mind !

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join