It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Q: We're Watching You

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It may be just as simple as the Trump admin having it's own troll farms, something that would have been easy to pick up in the Trump admins Steve Bannon-Breitbart phase.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Donald Trump called on PR people he's known since his days in television to create and man something like this Q phenomenon, as a way to keep his base energized.

Then again, that is only speculation. It feels a lot more "spooky" than just internet trolls. The direst prediction as to who or what Q is in my opinion, is that they are part of Trumps own private intelligence and military apparatus that he is secretly building outside of the United States government.

I hope that isn't what it is, because the implications are so dark.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The Q Team.

Edit: Or to make it like some realtors or a dance group "Team Q" More than One, a 'squad' if You will...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

And what would have been wrong with this one?
Isn't this just a duplicate?

Hmmm... maybe... maybe not. I'm thinking not, though, 1 -- because if so, the mods would have said so and closed this thread. And 2 -- because that OP expresses a specific opinion about Q, thus inviting a discussion about that specific opinion. And 3 -- I don't think it would be cool for another poster to come in and try to change the focus of another OP. Again, that would be derailing the purpose of that OP.

As you can see, opinions regarding Q are widely varied. This thread is intended to discuss various opinions, observations and best guesses -- not "this" one or "that" one.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That could blowback on him though seems like a high risk with little payoff not something Trump would do. However, it's also possible it's a pysops against trump supporters like gaslighting, continually feeding crumbs with nothing of substance.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
"And we know squat about Q." Well said! And bingo.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
I honestly don't know enough to make a call either way about Q, but I have been at other forums where someone pretending to be Q was referencing the global debt facility. I know for a fact all that is bull#, they claim there is a million tons of gold hiding somewhere in boxes waiting to become the basis of a global debt reset.

But we have historical records that show only about 180,000 tons of gold have ever been mined, and most of it was mined in the past 100 years thanks to technology. So it this Q or QAnon starts discussing the global debt facility I'll know it's a pysops for sure.

Good eye -- and good plan. That's the kind of thing I'm looking for. Something that will tell me he's "keeping it real" so to speak... or that it's all just buzzwords and dog whistles for a desired effect/reaction.

Sadly as in the case of most things one has to wait until they see results or evidence before they can make an accurate assessment and by then if it's a pysops the damage has already been done.

That's the sad truth. And why I'm trying to keep an open mind and not let either hope nor cynicism cloud my judgment. If he's for real, then nothing I can say or do will get in his way. It's all up to Q.

My personal beliefs are that we are hitting the limits on our natural resources like energy density of fossil fuels and that will be the primary factor in the next 20 years as governments fall and we begin to see general de-centralization of all modern control systems.

I think we're hitting our limits in many many ways... and we need a reset. And exactly what that reset will be is what we're really fighting for right now.

edit on 26-1-2018 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

There is also the possibility that this is a continuation of Russian interference. I was able to trace the origin of at least some of the PizzaGate stuff to troll factories associated with Russia.

Nothing to do with the Russia! Goes back well before the start of PG. Debunk this if you can.

:hail

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
a reply to: underwerks

That could blowback on him though seems like a high risk with little payoff not something Trump would do. However, it's also possible it's a pysops against trump supporters like gaslighting, continually feeding crumbs with nothing of substance.

It could be that as well. It could very well be put on by liberal trolls, just screwing with Trump supporters for the lulz. Or to hype them up and further radicalize Trumps' base so that can be used against him come next election.

Whoever it really is, is a mystery to me. What isn't, are the tactics they are using.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It sounds like your confirmation bias is having you, and yours, run the opposite way.

Personally, I try to find other sources and see if they lead to similar conclusions. there is a website out there(CDAN), that talks about celebrity blinds and the huge and powerful pedo ring. These powerful people ARE mostly democrats and leftists.

If you are saying Trump is working behind the scenes to take down the pedo ring, then i will agree, that is confirmation bias with some wishful thinking thrown in. It's not necessary wrong, i just wouldn't rent a hall and order the pizza for the celebration.

on the flip side

If one is saying that the pedo issue is not really out there, and that they are not powerful people, then I would argue, that is confirmation bias with a lot of wishful thinking thrown in

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
My heart says Q's legit, my intuition cautiously says "psyop". If Q is legit, he is in severe danger and has every reason to communicate in a covert and cryptic fashion. However, we live in an age of deception & deceit, so anything is possible at this junction.

Well said!!!

I think much of the problem for many of us is that we have seen the levels of crime and corruption escalate over the past few years in the most brazen ways, with little to no accountability. And we're now seeing what appears to be genuine and determined efforts to stop this crime and corruption and to bring those critters to justice. But we also know that the system is soooooo corrupted and compromised and tainted that the proper and appropriate channels for addressing it are likewise corrupted and compromised and tainted... to the point that the system protects the evil and punishes the good. So I definitely understand why unconventional and unexpected means and methods would be used.

At the same time, because we are a righteously outraged populace, I fear we are also easily played.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The first Q posts on 4chan Oct 26-31 seemed legit. Ask question and follow with a question that contains the answer. The first post mention SA Then week later SA cleans house. Then a lot of fantasy was inserted with no clear answer.

Mid november NYT

Fifteen months into a wide-ranging investigation by the agency’s counterintelligence arm, known as Q Group, and the FBI, officials still do not know whether the NSA is the victim of a brilliantly executed hack, with Russia as the most likely perpetrator, an insider’s leak, or both. Three employees have been arrested since 2015 for taking classified files, but there is fear that one or more leakers may still be in place.

Q or someone posing as Q came on 4chan excited saying they were outed (or some such) was too hysterical and convient for me.

A few days later as similar article came out in a different MSM paper

The above kept me with Q for a while but the style kept changing and clues became more bizarre with rare confirmation of information

Whatever Q started as, it has devolved into a multitude of unprovable soundbits.
edit on 26-1-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I think it's a long con. It's a messy "thing"... Till they come out of the shadows (if they ever do) it's a case of whistleblower or backstabber and the difference between the two is slim.

"Whistleblower" vs "Backstabber" -- very astute observation. I was already kinda sorta thinking along those lines, but you just helped me define it and refine it. Thanks!

If they (have they admitted to be a man or woman?) have something to give then give it.

Right??? Put up or shut up and let the chips fall where the may. That's just one of life's fundamental principles.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Those who REALLY want to figure this out for themselves can follow the same evidence that current believers did.

When this original "Q" thread was started late last year: www.abovetopsecret.com... , most people who are now "believers" were skeptical, and rightfully so.

While scanning the thread, you'll quickly learn which member's posts to read. You may be convinced in the first 100 pages, or you many not.

edit on 1/26/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Pointing opponent's evil deeds to clean yours.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

It sounds like your confirmation bias is having you, and yours, run the opposite way.

How is not believing something is true without clear evidence confirmation bias?

Personally, I try to find other sources and see if they lead to similar conclusions. there is a website out there(CDAN), that talks about celebrity blinds and the huge and powerful pedo ring. These powerful people ARE mostly democrats and leftists.

Can these websites prove it, or are they selling confirmation bias?

If you are saying Trump is working behind the scenes to take down the pedo ring, then i will agree, that is confirmation bias with some wishful thinking thrown in. It's not necessary wrong, i just wouldn't rent a hall and order the pizza for the celebration.

I'm not saying anything of the sort. All I am saying is that there is absolutely no reason or evidence to come to the absurd conclusions may have come to, solely based on the postings of some anonymous person on the internet named "Q".

If one is saying that the pedo issue is not really out there, and that they are not powerful people, then I would argue, that is confirmation bias with a lot of wishful thinking thrown in

I'm not saying that either. It is possible, but that is a very serious charge that should not be thrown around so carelessly. We need evidence and so far we do not have any.

It appears to be a conspiracy directed at anti-Democrat/Leftists, created to take advantage of partisan suckers.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnorantGod
I feel too much excitement and hope in regards to Q. My first reaction when seeing this, is to be really skeptic about the hope. I believe we should take Q's post with caution, high hope messages have rarely being true. We loose our guard when fill with hope. I think it's part of the game, and we should be scared about what's coming.

Wise words -- thank you! "If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is!" (Except that whole martial law part... that doesn't sound good at all and especially because I see no need for it. Martial law is to control the masses. The masses won't be a problem if they're really just rounding up the corrupt critters. We'd be helping!!!)

A little skepticism is always healthy... and in these times, a lot of skepticism is even healthier

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I don't think Q's aimed audience is the mass. I believe Q's purpose is specifically to keep the focus of conspiracy theorists on him. If so, it's probably because the informations they don't want us to know is already out there, waiting to be found. But instead, we are looking at Q and the USA corruption. But where does this corruption really come from?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Q is probably meant to be the first letter in "quid pro quo"?
That was my only take.

And not a bad take at all!

I believe in synchronicity.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

...so i'm glad to see a thread where questioning whether this is legitimate is the actual topic...

Thank you -- I appreciate that you get my purpose here, and that you appreciate it for its own sake. I'm not understanding why it's a problem for some folks. I'm missing something here!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Realize this: HI ballistic missile false alert- known and planned. Japan missile false alert known and planned. NC NUCLEAR FACILITY false alert known and planned....... let that sink in for a minute...... ASK WHY? Desensitization?
NOPE Reality: Planning, Reaction,

Oh and yall jacked my thread BTW Mods same topic s being discussed.

edit on 26-1-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join