It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Q: We're Watching You

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Interesting thread. Been distracted by beautiful weather so I'm just now taking the time to begin following some of the interesting links provided.

I've not followed this issue except for an occasional look at the threads here. Like you, I remain skeptical but hopeful that at least the worst of the corruption can be exposed to sunshine.

I'm not a big fan of riddles so they simply don't hold my interest for long. I much prefer straight talk. On the other hand, I admit to having employed the riddle to my advantage from time to time.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Byrd

As I explained..I think Trump tweeted the +++ before 'Q', despite what the timestamps show. Given that, I don't think the +++ was meaningful in legitimizing 'Q.'

I'm not sure you understood that I was was agreeing with your statement I quoted.

I wasn't entirely sure that you were agreeing or not... I decided to do an analysis (you gave a good opening there) more for the benefit of others to understand why I rejected the idea that there was any merit in the Q posts.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Someone invite Q to do an AMA on ATS!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

It reminds me way too much of a sci-fi book I read that was the first in a trilogy where a very smart guy sets up a coup to be foiled by military guys but not in time to save the president, getting himself elected in the process...

Actually I need to go find that book again because even my surface recall is finding way too many not so pleasant connections and similarities.

Then again I could say that about multiple very popular sci-fi books and series I read between age 13&30...

Something all of this has me feeling extremely uneasy, conflicted, and utterly unwilling to believe ANYONE we see on TV or read about in print media or even the alt media are who and what they say they are!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Until Q actually posts more things that are verifiably true, instead of an endless stream of huge claims with zero evidence which all turn out to have been lies, I'm inclined to ignore myself.

The thing is, there are a ton of larpers and shills pretending to be Q on social media to purposely spread disinfo. 4chan has been exposing this extensively.

The original Q did in fact dump some real insider information about the Awan brothers, Strzok, Comey's Clinton investigation bias, Mueller Russia probe bias, Fusion GPS connections, Uranium One etc.

I don't blame the skeptics and out-of-the-loop normies for thinking this way. That's how these things work.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Thank you! The first graphic is too small to read... I'll have to try to find a bigger copy. I'm sooooo happy to see Obama's ugly mug on there. This crap came from the top.

The second graphic though... I don't know about that. I sure don't consider the NYT or WaPo to be very good news sources... But then I don't consider anyone to be a good news source. Hence my firm rule to never ever get all my information in one place!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
So there’s talk that Q is close to Trump, and that Q gave forewarning of the false missile alert in Hawaii.

So, if the above is true, as you guys are saying, does that mean Trump, or someone in Trump’s close government created that false flag?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I get why you think he's a fraud... In a way I guess I do as well, but more in the sense that his purpose is not what he purports it to be. I think there's more there. And not necessarily in a good way. Right now I'm thinking distraction for the "patriots" via a scavenger hunt. I won't say wild goose chase, because the "breadcrumbs" he leaves does lead them somewhere. And it would seem that folks are getting informed. But little of it is new information; and much is not verifiable.

I'm not sure if you saw the previous comments about Brendan Dilley, claiming his own source (a government contractor) who is giving similar information, but far more specific and detailed. Dilley is also running for Congress for a district outside Phoenix. But even Dilley seems to have some disinformation mixed in. I'm finding it very odd -- perhaps I'm even at the point of suspicious now! -- that Q and his games are getting so much more attention than Dilley. As near as I can tell, virtually everything Q posts comes from already reported news... but Dilley has far more than that.

I'm a little more disturbed by the content of Q's postings from yesterday... much darker and more sinister, just made worse by the cryptic nature of it all, and the threat of more "change of narrative" and "public to awaken" and "sleeping pill rejected." Those are all headgame words... and dog whistles for those so inclined. I don't believe most people are as "asleep" as we're constantly told. No one knows the full extent of the corruption, but everyone knows!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
So there’s talk that Q is close to Trump, and that Q gave forewarning of the false missile alert in Hawaii.

So, if the above is true, as you guys are saying, does that mean Trump, or someone in Trump’s close government created that false flag?

The theory I read about the missile alert is that the missile alert automatically triggered a "Bulk Data Transfer" of classified information from Hawaiian systems to the mainland. While this "BDT" was taking place, all other activity was blocked on the system until the "BDT" was complete. Somehow the files on the Hawaiian computers had been blocked from access by the Feds, and this was the only way to gain access to those files.

So, yes, in that scenario, it would mean that Team Trump was responsible for the false missile alert.

And this scenario does fit with a couple of Q's posts, with references to "BDT."

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Pretty sure Q wants you to watch them. That way you can see history unfold and the corrupt rounded up.

LOL! I'm pretty sure not... folks who want to be seen don't hide behind anonymous screen names... Like Brendan Dilley. Dilley has even more to say than Q, speaks plainly -- not in code, and is loud and proud about it all while running for Congress. Q may have very good intentions and very good reason to hide his identity... or maybe not. But he's definitely hiding it!

Beyond those breadcrumbs Q left to indicate a close personal tie with Trump, which I'm sure was only to establish his creds with the public, there is virtually no effort to understand exactly who or what Q is -- and isn't.

Nope. Q doesn't want folks watching him as he sends the "patriots hither and thither to follow his breadcrumbs...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

And this is acceptable is it?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Not to derail my own thread, but lucky you! There's nothing like that first time playing in the dirt after it starts warming up, eh? I had the pleasure of digging up the weeds around the citrus trees which have just started blooming. I love my roses and jasmine and gardenias, but there's nothing more intoxicating and euphoric than the scent of citrus blossoms. Yum!

Enjoy every minute

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: TheJesuit

Someone invite Q to do an AMA on ATS!

That's a really good idea! I doubt he would... but it sure would be interesting, eh?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie

It reminds me way too much of a sci-fi book I read that was the first in a trilogy where a very smart guy sets up a coup to be foiled by military guys but not in time to save the president, getting himself elected in the process...

I didn't read that book... but I've had pretty much the same scenario in my mind (along with a few others). Even if he is part of Trump's inner circle and even if he is providing inside information, we don't know what his intentions are. He could very well be setting himself up to fill the void left in the wake of the purge... And he may not be a good guy. I sure don't like some of what he suggest -- like the necessity of martial law, setting the narrative, redpilling the people, etc... and Q's post really took a dark turn yesterday. And not in the sense of what evil things the bad guys are doing, but perhaps what evil things Team Trump will do...

Something all of this has me feeling extremely uneasy, conflicted, and utterly unwilling to believe ANYONE we see on TV or read about in print media or even the alt media are who and what they say they are!

Many of us are feeling exactly the same. There's something not right about this. And red flags go up at Q's intimation that anyone not on board isn't a "patriot." BIG red flags!!! To me, that is so contrary to our principles and the American spirit, that I have to wonder about the patriotism of anyone who would suggest that. At the very least, it further feeds the divide-and-conquer agenda...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

And this is acceptable is it?

Well, that depends on who we ask, eh?

I will say this much: If, in fact, Hawaii wrongly blocked the Feds from access to files and/or information the Feds should have access too, and this was the only and/or best way to remedy that, then I would have to say that Team Trump was no better or worse than Hawaii for doing it to begin with.

However, having said that, we have no way of verifying any of it -- that Team Trump did rig the false alert, that Hawaii did block anything, that there was any bulk data transfer, or that this was the necessary and proper course of action.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Sounds like maybe the beginning of people losing freedoms in the battle against the Deep State.

But I know nothing.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Sounds like maybe the beginning of people losing freedoms in the battle against the Deep State.

But I know nothing.

And that's one of the beauties of it all... for someone. We know nothing. So we can argue about our opinions ad nauseum infinitum and never get anywhere.

But who's doing what in the meantime???

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

EDIT to add: The above is specifically associated with the Brenden Dilly posts (leaks???) not to Q, unless Q happens to endorse it.

Funny thing about this...Brendan Dilley endorsed Q, at least to the extent Dilley's source says Q is legit, but I haven't seen Q refer to Dilley at all. And this morning's posts from Dilley would indicate that Dilley still considers Q legit, but he's sure not happy about what's going on with Q!!! Or, more accurately, Dilley claims that Intel is not happy about what some followers are doing with the clues Q drops.

"Annoyed" is not even the right word.
They don't like it because you guys SCREW IT UP and you change things, add thing, and you start being "conspiritorial" instead of just taking the information.
With the Intel, people are trying to play "Clue" instead of just watching what's happening (and) having some faith, they start stealing information and pretending that someone told it to them. They're capitalizing on it. Good Luck!
If you're taking that information and you're rebranding it and putting it out as your own, good luck, it's not going to end well for you.

So why is Q doing it in this oh-so-cryptic manner which literally invites multiple choice answers? And why is Q being allowed to do it???

Am I missing something? Does this make sense to you?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Interesting turn of events. No clue as I haven't seen it. Need to take a look. These multiple choice answers tho have been part of my problem the entire time since mid Nov. Cryptic message, multiple interpretations that get spread across the internet and occasional a confirmation of an answer. Too late, false info remains. I haven't even bother to look at most question cause I have no clue what is being said.

Off to take a look

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Could be Q is talking directly to me. And I’m watching all of you.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join