It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Says Trump Was Not Going to Fire Muller, Then Fox Confirms To Hannity on the Air, He was

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

He considered it and didn't. Your point? That doesn't bother me. Obama considered illegally spying on US citizens and did. The FBI considered letting Hillary off before they even investigated and did. They considered being used as a political tool and became one.

Why are you focused on what didn't happen rather than what did?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

He considered it and didn't. Your point? That doesn't bother me. Obama considered illegally spying on US citizens and did. The FBI considered letting Hillary off before they even investigated and did. They considered being used as a political tool and became one.

Why are you focused on what didn't happen rather than what did?

Can we really live like this forever or can we just reduce the population by about half?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

We can add using the IRS as a political tool. Something that actually happened and liberals talked less about than a thought Trump had and didn't do.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

legally he can fire mueller for his conflicts if he desired to and its legal to do so BUT so long as he does not stop th einvestigation doing so.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

It's all hearsay, anyone can make anything up with an agenda. It's not even verified. However, even so, Trump can fire him if he wants to. I would have done it already. Trump is just to nice to the deep state.
edit on 27-1-2018 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
NEW VIDEO LINK........
This thread, is not to debate, if the president has the right to do so. What this thread IS about, to show how many times trump lies....What can you say to defend him on this one? He said FAKE NEWS,FAKE NEWS. Its not fake news, and never has been. Please people stop defending this liar. The fact trump is trying to discredit our INTEL, and people believing him, is scary!

This thread is referring to a story reported by The New York Times, so it really doesn't matter if Hannity says "maybe" its already been published, as fact.

www.nytimes.com...

trump, did this to himself, and he continues to dig his hole deeper. This is not about bodily fluids on a blue dress. This is about the POTUS, completely lying to the American people, about an institution that is meant to protect the American people. NOT OKAY.

Here it is for you to see, Hannity going on, and on about how trump did NOT, want to fire Muller, and yada, yada, yada, then live on the air, he gets conformation that it is indeed TRUE. Of coarse he then changes his tune. I could not find the video on youtube. Its right there, you can all watch him say it.

How many of you said this was not true. You need to check yourselves, stop believing everything trump says!

For those of you using the "Might" Hannity had just been going on and on about it being Fake News, then on live TV they informed him it was true. How would you react, he was completely unprepared for that.

“So we have sources tonight just confirming to Ed Henry that yeah, maybe, Donald Trump wanted to fire the special counsel for a conflict. Does he not have the right to raise those questions?” Hannity said before flipping over to high-speed car crash in Arizona.

There is a video of Hannity in this link.
www.mediaite.com...

another source
www.yahoo.com...

LOL people are hilarious. When ANYTHING positive about Trump comes out it is quiet as can be, the moment there is negativity towards Trump, the flood gates break loose and all the crazies come out.

This is why I hate politics. People hate blindly, no matter what the person they hate does, its automatic hate. It might as well be racism.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: GuidedKill

and?

trump is lying agan - that doesn't concern you?

why lie about it? he is such a damn puss.

the hannity video is hilarious. we'll talk about it tomorrow. lol

ALL Politicians lie. It's basically a criteria. Not sure why it matters so much to you when Trump lies. Besides there is a difference between lying and changing your mind.

If I told my friend to grab me a pepsi while he was out then tell him get a sprite instead, did I lie? no, I just changed my mind. People blow everything way out of proportion.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

legally he can fire mueller for his conflicts if he desired to and its legal to do so BUT so long as he does not stop th einvestigation doing so.

That was not the point, the point was Hannity's hilarious attempt to save face.

Even so, Trump personally can't fire him, as the Special Council statute states:

§ 600.7 Conduct and accountability.

(d) The Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General. The Attorney General may remove a Special Counsel for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies. The Attorney General shall inform the Special Counsel in writing of the specific reason for his or her removal.

He can order others to do so for sound legal cause (of which attempting to stall or terminate a legal investigation into himself is not), but he personally can't himself. That statue is pretty clear.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

But he can fire th eman who can fire him right? For say a man who is a trump man.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I often go to another site,something like when I helped on a pig farm, try as you may the stink follows you, but as a watcher it is informative. Nothing anyone can say has any meaning regarding trump so long as he comes out with another lie. They use this as proof, disregarding all other proofs. And if you disagree, holy s@@@, you are attacked with vile threats like die with the plaque and much worse, much worse. They seem, not all of course, there are some that have reasonably balanced their beliefs, to equate him to the second coming.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

lying and changing your mind are two totally different things - wow, you figure that out all by yourself?

how did trump change his mind here??

he said he didn'nt try to fire mueller when IN FACT he did - he lied.

damn, the excuses here a lame as hell.

edit on 28-1-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

While you are hand wringing over the words, others are pissed at proven actions.

The FBI hasn't had credibility in years, if ever. To pretend that they did is just perpetuating a myth. You don't burn a building full of living women and children when you are credible as LEO.

If you are mentioning Waco, how sick was that to do that? MY GOD!

That was when I started going all in on digging deep about things like the JFK murder, MLK murder, the Drugs to Arkansas for Guns in Central America at the end of Reagan's last years. I am sure Daddy Bush was the one behind Ollie North's escapades and the testimony will back me up. All that happened after Pres Reagan was shot, in the heart area where he was probably not in charge of his faculties from the open heart surgery side affects(see link below).

www.heart-valve-surgery.com...

I strongly think being shot by Bush's family friend was not a coincidence. Now, just look at the pure evil our gov has been caught doing to the US citizens since Daddy Bush became an open player in the NWO, IMO....

That, i feel, has spawned the BLM's the AntiFa, the Black Panthers and the KKK types to all feel as victims and they tend to get all pissy toward the the wrong crowd as pawns tend to do. They choose to be mad at their fellow victimized citizens who see the coruption too but are not BLM , KKK or Antifa affiliated. These bad actors lash out at other marginalized people, instead of going after the real problem the DEEP STATE gov....

The Conservatives on ATS seem to be on to this scheme from my observations here, and the so called liberals need to figure it out before the deep state wins for good.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Hmm...in the old reality, "maybe" was not even remotely synonymous with "confirmed". Is anyone else out there experiencing this Mandela Effect??

Reading comprehension. Get some.
😹😹😹

X files last week the "Mandela Affect" was the Joseph "Mengele Affect".

But whatever it's called I can add just plain old lack of understanding of reality has a name. People choose to be tools when they are allowed a peek at the truth and a chance to discern when it isn't being used.

Don't be a tool of corruption.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

We can add using the IRS as a political tool. Something that actually happened and liberals talked less about than a thought Trump had and didn't do.

That is one hell of a revelation! Then the lefties actually do something wrong to the political groups that they hate, somehow they get a free pass? Discuss options that the Left hates then 'off with your head'?

This is backwards and shall not go on much longer.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

This thread is referring to a story reported by The New York Times, so it really doesn't matter if Hannity says "maybe" its already been published, as fact.

I’m not disputing the legitimacy of the OP, the claims within, or the sources used to corroborate it.

However, your brazen naivety has blinded your capacity to think critically.

Simply because something is printed, albeit in a major (pseudo)news paper, does not make it true by default.

Mmmmk?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

doesn't make it false either..

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ken starr - “If Donald Trump lied to the American people when he called reports he tried to fire Robert Mueller “fake news”, that would be grounds for impeachment, the independent counsel who investigated the Clinton White House said on Sunday.”

y'all know who ken starr is.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: ColdWisdom

doesn't make it false either..

besides if it were false mcghan would have said so by now.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Here's a new one.

But it gets even worse. Boyd goes on that in a few instances the DOJ has consulted with Mueller’s office and he made some redactions:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Hmm...in the old reality, "maybe" was not even remotely synonymous with "confirmed". Is anyone else out there experiencing this Mandela Effect??

Reading comprehension. Get some.
😹😹😹

X files last week the "Mandela Affect" was the Joseph "Mengele Affect".

But whatever it's called I can add just plain old lack of understanding of reality has a name. People choose to be tools when they are allowed a peek at the truth and a chance to discern when it isn't being used.

Don't be a tool of corruption.

HAHA! great! saw that.

The Dr. They and Fake news! lol.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join