It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Says Trump Was Not Going to Fire Muller, Then Fox Confirms To Hannity on the Air, He was

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Yeah, and usually I include myself, and say "our president" or "the president" its just getting a bit much to stomach. I mean he is all over the media calling this fake news, and even FOX is saying its not. Its pretty, sickening.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Who?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: GuidedKill
So I was going to go into work last week quit and punch my boss in the face but didn’t...

And?

AND, Your president keeps calling it FAKE NEWS. Its not fake, and it is not okay to try and deceive the American people. Why is he lying?

Fox's sources are saying the idea was discussed, but Trump did not order that Mueller be fired. The truth of what was or wasn't said during the meeting is still up in the air.

Why is this June 2017 "what if", an important story anyway?

If this is the best the anti-American NYTimes can come up with, they should have "broke" it just before THE MEMO is released, or the State of the Union Address. These people are stupid.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Yeah, and usually I include myself, and say "our president" or "the president" its just getting a bit much to stomach.

Exaggeration is a blood relation to falsehood and nearly as blamable.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Embarrassing! Quick....let's go to a car wreck!

Link to video.
Oops. Okay thank you.
Look look at the car! LOL
edit on 1262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Yeah, and usually I include myself, and say "our president" or "the president" its just getting a bit much to stomach.

Exaggeration is a blood relation to falsehood and nearly as blamable.

Of coarse I am exaggerating. We all do it..........actually I would say my response was more melodramatic.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Fox News is reporting on this, and there are a few key differences from CNN's version of events.

Trump did not order McGahn to fire Mueller. The idea was discussed, and McGahn and everyone else told Trump it was a terrible idea. Also, McGahn did not threaten to quit.

Of course, last I checked no order was given, and Mueller is still on the job. This is just the Dems trying to set up claims of Obstruction of Justice, because Mueller hasn't found any Russian collusion, or anything else they can impeach Trump for.

What's all that blether to do with Hannity's 'playdown report' ?

And what's with the 'no collusion' bit when we already know there was...you forgetting that Republicans have settled that collusion isn't a crime anyway...so that's okay...right?

You wanna know something, Trump was right when he said he could shoot someone and it wouldn't matter...well, to his supporters anyway.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

How about he asked someone else to do it and when he refused trump didn't have the balls to do it himself. Visions of a Saturday night massacre.

It would have been great if anyone in the Whitehouse could deny this but the only one saying fake news is trump. Lol what a joke. He's already cried wolf too many times. No one believes a word he says anymore. If they ever did.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

And maybe Hannity was just trying to save face.
edit on 1262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yeah in the real world. But this is trumps whitehouse and reality doesn't have a place there.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You guys are really going to run with this "news" while trying to spin it into something more than nothing?

Seriously?

link   
the other thing that is hilarious is the dispute over golf fees being one of the conflicts - golf fees, ffs. god, he's such a puss.

a lot of desperation from a man who's been screaming how innocent he is. it's been said Mueller is the man you want investigating you if you're innocent..
edit on 26-1-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: GuidedKill
So I was going to go into work last week quit and punch my boss in the face but didn’t...

And?

AND, Your president keeps calling it FAKE NEWS. Its not fake, and it is not okay to try and deceive the American people. Why is he lying?

Fox's sources are saying the idea was discussed, but Trump did not order that Mueller be fired. The truth of what was or wasn't said during the meeting is still up in the air.

Why is this June 2017 "what if", an important story anyway?

If this is the best the anti-American NYTimes can come up with, they should have "broke" it just before THE MEMO is released, or the State of the Union Address. These people are stupid.

If this story is such a non issue, why then is the POTUS inclined to lie about it over and over. Why when the story broke, was it his first instinct to say FAKE NEWS? If its not a big deal, why didn't he say.....UH YEAH AND? Nope he said and keeps saying it.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not too soon to see if there's interest. Put out feelers. Lol.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Not sure why people try and post anything critical of Trump on ATS anymore.

Triggered, libtards, snowflakes, Trump derangement syndrome, Trump doesn't tell lies - it's how liars interpret him - Trump doesn't tell lies - he speaks in big city talk.

The people that voted and supported Trump feel compelled to defend him at every turn, it just seems like a waste of time trying to swim against the tide of ATS.

I recommend bombshell Hillary and Obama threads, as well as unsubstantiated claims from anons. That's what ATS is about.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MotherMayEye

And maybe Hannity was just trying to save face.

Maybe.

And that's all we get from the media...

It's all 'Maybe News.'

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

He didn't fire him,more fake news,the NY Times is a big liberal rag,best used for wrapping dead fish

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

it's the easily verifiable lies that are the most concerning, imo. thing is, he's been doing this his whole life. ex. john miller.

they just don't care about the lies or the constant blaming - fake news!

ats is a total comedy for me now.

edit on 26-1-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Not sure why people try and post anything critical of Trump on ATS anymore.

Triggered, libtards, snowflakes, Trump derangement syndrome, Trump doesn't tell lies - it's how liars interpret him - Trump doesn't tell lies - he speaks in big city talk.

The people that voted and supported Trump feel compelled to defend him at every turn, it just seems like a waste of time trying to swim against the tide of ATS.

I recommend bombshell Hillary and Obama threads, as well as unsubstantiated claims from anons. That's what ATS is about.

I guess what ever Trump is doing is working he's approval rating is increasing. So I'm guessing these constant attacks on Trump are causing people to tune out.

I know with me it's getting comical. I hear

Blah blah blah blah Trump blah blah Evil Blah blah blah blah racist blah blah misogynist blah blah blah Hitler Blah Blah blah lier blah blah delusional.

All the constant attacks just roll together when we make things news that happened 6 months ago. And at the time it was discussed he was thinking about firing Mueller. I even remember senators telling him it was a bad idea. People actually held marches to save Mueller. And we'll now this is news?
edit on 1/26/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

After the email from Jr. specifically saying they were going to collude with Russian agents, I don’t see how..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join