It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Says Trump Was Not Going to Fire Muller, Then Fox Confirms To Hannity on the Air, He was

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
NEW VIDEO LINK........
This thread, is not to debate, if the president has the right to do so. What this thread IS about, to show how many times trump lies....What can you say to defend him on this one? He said FAKE NEWS,FAKE NEWS. Its not fake news, and never has been. Please people stop defending this liar. The fact trump is trying to discredit our INTEL, and people believing him, is scary!

This thread is referring to a story reported by The New York Times, so it really doesn't matter if Hannity says "maybe" its already been published, as fact.

www.nytimes.com...

trump, did this to himself, and he continues to dig his hole deeper. This is not about bodily fluids on a blue dress. This is about the POTUS, completely lying to the American people, about an institution that is meant to protect the American people. NOT OKAY.

Here it is for you to see, Hannity going on, and on about how trump did NOT, want to fire Muller, and yada, yada, yada, then live on the air, he gets conformation that it is indeed TRUE. Of coarse he then changes his tune. I could not find the video on youtube. Its right there, you can all watch him say it.

How many of you said this was not true. You need to check yourselves, stop believing everything trump says!

For those of you using the "Might" Hannity had just been going on and on about it being Fake News, then on live TV they informed him it was true. How would you react, he was completely unprepared for that.

“So we have sources tonight just confirming to Ed Henry that yeah, maybe, Donald Trump wanted to fire the special counsel for a conflict. Does he not have the right to raise those questions?” Hannity said before flipping over to high-speed car crash in Arizona.

There is a video of Hannity in this link.
www.mediaite.com...

another source
www.yahoo.com...

edit on 26-1-2018 by kurthall because: add

edit on 26-1-2018 by kurthall because: fix

edit on 26-1-2018 by kurthall because: add link

edit on 26-1-2018 by kurthall because: add

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This won't matter to them. Nothing against Trump would matter.

They are too deep into it to see a rational side.

Just wait for the inevitable insults and deflection.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Was Mueller fired?

Last I checked he and his vast stellar impartial investigative team are still on the job.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Wont matter, Trump could befoul their daughters right in front of them & they would excuse it in their delirium.

K~

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So I was going to go into work last week quit and punch my boss in the face but didn’t...

And?

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

What’s even worse is what someone thought about but didn’t do bothers you....

Thought police anyone?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
So I was going to go into work last week quit and punch my boss in the face but didn’t...

And?

I heard from a friend who knows someone that said four people were told that you were thinking about actually doing it.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Hannity, Rush, Beck....Part of the media corporate machine.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

“So we have sources tonight just confirming to Ed Henry that yeah, maybe, Donald Trump wanted to fire the special counsel for a conflict.

Sounds like those sources confirmed that "maybe it was" true or "maybe it wasn't." They don't sound like they have direct knowledge if they said "maybe."

edit on 1/26/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: GuidedKill

And?

I heard from a friend who knows someone that said four people were told that you were thinking about actually doing it.

Ahhhhh rats!!!

Guess I better tender my resignation.

edit on 26-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
In the real world, people often change their mind given new information and circumstances. Crying and trembling in your boots won’t change that.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Judging by the responses so far, they are totally missing the point.

"He's not fired , now is he"... Totally not what the thread was about. But that's what it will be about by page two.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Was Mueller fired?

Last I checked he and his vast stellar impartial investigative team are still on the job.

Like I said, this is about what trump says, and what is the truth....The TRUTH is trump wanted to fire Muller, The lie is trump calls it FAKE NEWS. This is not about Muller not being fired. trump said he never wanted to fire him to begin with, and that its fake news. Its not fake, and trump is lying.

What about that is ok with you?

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

“So we have sources tonight just confirming to Ed Henry that yeah, maybe, Donald Trump wanted to fire the special counsel for a conflict.

Sounds like those sources confirmed that "maybe it was" true or "maybe it wasn't." They don't sound like they have direct knowledge if they said "maybe."

Ummm...yup...that maybe might be true somehow morphs into a positive for some of us...

Some of us...

YouSir

link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

and?

trump is lying agan - that doesn't concern you?

why lie about it? he is such a damn puss.

the hannity video is hilarious. we'll talk about it tomorrow. lol

edit on 26-1-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

How many of you said this was not true. You need to check yourselves, stop believing everything trump says!

.. sources .. maybe .. wanted to ...

You need to check yourself - that seriously is a far cry from confirmation that Trump was going to fire Mueller.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
In Summary:

Hannity: "The NYT is reporting Trump wanted to fire Mueller but we can't conform that. See guys, NYT is fake news, don't believe them."

A little later...

Hannity: "Well, our sources actually confirm yeah, maybe be did want to fire him, but So What if he wants to?! It's his right damnit?!"

This is the Trumpian rationalization and spin: "He didn't! But even if he did, so what?!" Same with Russia...

ETA:

edit on 26-1-2018 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Uh, Hannity was put on the spot on LIVE TV, after going on and on about how it was fake news. What did you expect him to say after all of that. Basically everything he had been saying, was instantly retracted the second, his team informed him it was the TRUTH!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
IMPEACH 45!

DEATH TO AMERICA!

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala-. . . what? Too soon?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
This thread, is not to debate, if the president has the right to do so. What this thread IS about, to show how many times trump lies....What can you say to defend him on this one? He said FAKE NEWS,FAKE NEWS. Its not fake news, and never has been. Please people stop defending this liar. The fact trump is trying to discredit our INTEL, and people believing him, is scary!

trump, did this to himself, and he continues to dig his hole deeper. This is not about bodily fluids on a blue dress. This is about the POTUS, completely lying to the American people, about an institution that is meant to protect the American people. NOT OKAY.

Here it is for you to see, Hannity going on, and on about how trump did NOT, want to fire Muller, and yada, yada, yada, then live on the air, he gets conformation that it is indeed TRUE. Of coarse he then changes his tune. I could not find the video on youtube. Its right there, you can all watch him say it.

“So we have sources tonight just confirming to Ed Henry that yeah, maybe, Donald Trump wanted to fire the special counsel for a conflict. Does he not have the right to raise those questions?” Hannity said before flipping over to high-speed car crash in Arizona.

There is a video of Hannity in this link.

www.yahoo.com...

So you people are still wrapped up in what the definition of is is?

Discussing removal of someone for conflict of interest is not the same thing as firing someone. Unless the media in question has the story perfectly correct it is fake news and deserves to be called such.

Do you have equal indignation for all who lie or just potus?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join