It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strzok and Page Linked To Wall Street Journal and Washington Post Leaks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Grambler

Now you get it.
Took you long enough.

The G man has been getting it. You are being sarcastic , i know.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Again it seems like many anti trumpers are not interested at all at wrong doings by the fbi.

Its becoming more and more obvious that many people were actually being disingenuous when they claimed to want to get to the bottom of corruption, both on and off of ats.

Dems like schiff and their media mouthpieces dont care if the FBI acts as a politcial tool, as long as its against their opponents.

Ok, so if there is no there there when the "matter" ends, do these mofo's just walk away?

No harm no foul?!

"oh sorry about that chief"?

What can Trump do to punish these morons?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I don't know if I'd call that "good evidence" but it's something worth looking into, assuming it hasn't been. Devlin isn't a terribly popular first name, Devlin Barrett certainly covers the right beat and like any reporter who does, he has sources within the department/bureau. The timing is also a very good fit.

So it's certainly possible.

I'm not sure how this is direct evidence of anything confidential being leaked, at least not in of itself. It's the FBI's policy not to discuss ongoing investigations but does that make anything that may have been said, assuming anything was said, confidential?

I'd say this is probably the most potentially important thing to come out of these texts thus far but I'll wait to see what shakes out. It's certainly more significant than expressing political opinions in a private conversation or discussing demeanor (the "loaded for bear" bit).

If they leaked this info, I wonder how many other leaks that were coming out to hurt trump they were repsonible for?

How would this have hurt Trump? The ironic thing here is that Comey made a big production a week before the election about this very issue which was certainly detrimental to the Clinton campaign and yet nobody, much less Comey, let on that there were investigations involving Trump campaign staffers/former staffers.

Sure seems that if these two were interested in leaking things to hurt Trump, they missed their opportunity.

You had me till this last line and a few others but that last one especially Ante!

They did do harm to the DJT admin, we are in a dog and pony show where wag the dog may be in play. Those saying "Look Squirrel" type things are clearly on the Hillary is innocent, DJT collaborated with the Russians and all the BS being spewed team. They are not with Grambler and you know it.

Nice to see you at least entertain the facts with a straight mind......

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I got something interesting for you. Strzok family connections

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I got something interesting for you. Strzok family connections

Looks like Sr Strzok was in the ME as an engineer dealing with nuclear materials for the Corps of Engineers. Perhaps an important person that is under the radar?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join