It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strzok and Page Linked To Wall Street Journal and Washington Post Leaks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Again it seems like many anti trumpers are not interested at all at wrong doings by the fbi.

Its becoming more and more obvious that many people were actually being disingenuous when they claimed to want to get to the bottom of corruption, both on and off of ats.

Dems like schiff and their media mouthpieces dont care if the FBI acts as a politcial tool, as long as its against their opponents.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Now you get it.
Took you long enough.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Prediction.. Trump will be exonerated of all charges. The FBI at this point can’t risk their reputation and being exposed over such flimsy evidence.

This is what I'm expecting. The obstruction claim is dubious at best, moreso since (as far as we know) there was no underlying crime involved. I'll be surprised if Mueller goes that route. This leaves trying to bait Trump into committing perjury, and Trump's lawyers appear to be on guard for exactly this scenario.

Mueller must know what a colossal train wreck this has become for the FBI and DOJ, with their politicization being exposed for all to see. I'm thinking he's going to look for some kind of face-saving way to wrap this up.
edit on 26-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Mueller is toast. Documents surfaced linking him to the 9/11 cover up. Strzok isn't helping his case either. The moron used easily identifiable nicknames. At least use some colors or numbers to conceal who you're refering too. Amateur.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yah these agencies have been politicized, they should demonstrate no political affiliation whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well it's getting from worse to WTF! Maybe people are right that the affair was just a cover. INSURANCE: Hours After FBI Found Classified Hillary Emails on Weiner Laptop, Peter Strzok’s Wife Was Promoted to Director of SEC Enforcement

This case keeps getting worse for the FBI and embattled agent Peter Strzok, the lead investigator on the Clinton probe. His wife Melissa Hodgman was promoted to deputy director of SEC’s Enforcement Division literally hours after Strzok and FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe were debriefed about the Clinton emails found on Weiner’s computer.

The FBI’s original warrant for Weiner’s laptop was issued in late September 2016 and a subsequent warrant was issued on Oct. 30, 2016 so that the FBI could use Huma Abedin’s & Hillary’s classified emails as evidence in the re-opened Clinton probe.

Hodgman was promoted Oct. 14, 2016, literally hours after investigators started to examine the laptop’s contents for Clinton emails and assorted files, federal sources confirm.

Federal sources said the FBI field office in New York, who handled the original Weiner warrant for then-US Attorney Preet Bharara, reported to Strzok and McCabe that they had found evidence pertaining to the Hillary Clinton email case on Oct. 12, 2016, federal sources said.

About 36 hours later, Hodgman was promoted in the SEC.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Prediction.. Trump will be exonerated of all charges. The FBI at this point can’t risk their reputation and being exposed over such flimsy evidence.

This is what I'm expecting. The obstruction claim is dubious at best, moreso since (as far as we know) there was no underlying crime involved. I'll be surprised if Mueller goes that route. This leaves trying to bait Trump into committing perjury, and Trump's lawyers appear to be on guard for exactly this scenario.

Mueller must know what a colossal train wreck this has become for the FBI and DOJ, with their politicization being exposed for all to see. I'm thinking he's going to look for some kind of face-saving way to wrap this up.

Now question Is to what length will mueller go to save face?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Now question Is to what length will mueller go to save face?

One way might be to throw some combination of Comey, Strozk, and Page under the bus, and blame them for hopelessly compromising the investigation.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Its starting to look like tptb were taking advantage of the husband wife relationship to not testify against the other . Having that move in the game is like castling in chess .

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Did Huma have Clinton Foundation stuff in her insurance file?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I read the Huma e-mails and i know people think she and HRC are best buddies but after reading them that is probably not the case. I'm convinced the Insurance file was the work of Human and Weiner together. There is definitely dirty CF stuff in that file. I got the impression that Huma is more like a prisoner instead of a confidant.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I don't know if I'd call that "good evidence" but it's something worth looking into, assuming it hasn't been. Devlin isn't a terribly popular first name, Devlin Barrett certainly covers the right beat and like any reporter who does, he has sources within the department/bureau. The timing is also a very good fit.

So it's certainly possible.

I'm not sure how this is direct evidence of anything confidential being leaked, at least not in of itself. It's the FBI's policy not to discuss ongoing investigations but does that make anything that may have been said, assuming anything was said, confidential?

I'd say this is probably the most potentially important thing to come out of these texts thus far but I'll wait to see what shakes out. It's certainly more significant than expressing political opinions in a private conversation or discussing demeanor (the "loaded for bear" bit).

If they leaked this info, I wonder how many other leaks that were coming out to hurt trump they were repsonible for?

How would this have hurt Trump? The ironic thing here is that Comey made a big production a week before the election about this very issue which was certainly detrimental to the Clinton campaign and yet nobody, much less Comey, let on that there were investigations involving Trump campaign staffers/former staffers.

Sure seems that if these two were interested in leaking things to hurt Trump, they missed their opportunity.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

But what is Sorcha Faal "reporting?" (True Pundit, really? Lmao)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

True pundit has more credebility than the MSM. Btw you conveniently ignored once again that the WSJ corroborated the story. I'm spotting a pattern here.

Comey himself stated that TP has legit sources. I never even heard of Sorcha Faal until my mishap with the fake ultra-sonic plane article. I apologized and took it down right away. Nice try.

edit on 26-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: butcherguy

I read the Huma e-mails and i know people think she and HRC are best buddies but after reading them that is probably not the case. I'm convinced the Insurance file was the work of Human and Weiner together. There is definitely dirty CF stuff in that file. I got the impression that Huma is more like a prisoner instead of a confidant.

If I was tangled up with the Clintons, I would have an insurance file and make sure that they knew that I had it... along with a deadman's switch.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Again it seems like many anti trumpers are not interested at all at wrong doings by the fbi.

Its becoming more and more obvious that many people were actually being disingenuous when they claimed to want to get to the bottom of corruption, both on and off of ats.

Dems like schiff and their media mouthpieces dont care if the FBI acts as a politcial tool, as long as its against their opponents.

Very good point!! I mean at this point if you don't see and care about the corruption that has been exposed then you never did and never will.

Anyone at this point who attempts to defend the actions of the FBI, DOJ, DNC, Hillary and Obama during that time are despicable. Anyone who does attempt to defend these revelations are truly deplorable....

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
That's the most infuriating part of this while business. The anti-Trumpers simply do not care about the law, justice or corruption. Anything that it hurts Trump is OK, regardless of the legalities or ethics behind it.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

No, True Pundit does not have more credibility than the MSM. They don't even have as much credibility as most of the non-MSM media outlets. Do you need me to list a few of their "exclusives" based on anonymous sources that were complete bull#? (for the 100th time on ATS)

Btw you conveniently ignored once again that the WSJ corroborated the story.

I didn't ignore anything and what you just said is not true. Unfortunately, in making that false statement, you've compelled me to visit the link and give TP some more advertising pennies. The WSJ excerpt is this:

The latest development began in early October when New York-based FBI officials notified Andrew McCabe, the bureau’s second-in-command, that while investigating Mr. Weiner for possibly sending sexually charged messages to a teenage minor, they had recovered a laptop. Many of the 650,000 emails on the computer, they said, were from the accounts of Ms. Abedin, according to people familiar with the matter.

How does that corroborate the story? It doesn't.

Comey himself stated that TP has legit sources. I never even heard of Sorcha Faal until my mishap with the fake ultra-sonic plane article. I apologized and took it down right away. Nice try.

That's also incorrect. What you're referring to can be seen on page 61 here. This is what Comey actually said:

This still reads to me like someone not involved in the investigation at all, maybe somebody who heard rumors (inaccurate) about why John left. There is no way John would say he left because of the investigation, both because he agreed with the way we were handling it and because so many of us know he was *redacted*. This strikes me as lower level who folks who admire John (which is fine, because I do) tell yarns.

So no, Comey completely shot it down. And furthermore, if he was at all familiar with TP, I'm sure he wouldn't have even given them the benefit of the doubt with the speculation that maybe it was possible that TP was citing bull# rumors coming from low-level people.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Perhaps hurt trump was the wrong phrase. Helping hillary would be more correct.

Devlin was writing a story that the emails on wieners laptop had already been reviewed, he was downplaying the story, at the same time basically he was on the phone with page.

The chances of her being on the phone with another devlin in the full context is almost infinitesimal. And if they leaked this story and the others in the link in the OP, it is quite possible they were responsible for some of the other leaks that were constantly coming out to hurt trump.

I also think you are dead wrong about the loaded for bear text.

It is clear they are saying that they are going after hillary softer because she may be president, which is too me a far bigger deal than the text discussed in this op.

You yourself have said that you think the hillary case may need to be looked into again, because of shady behaviors that happened.

For example, strzok interviewed Mills and abedin, and based on his notes knew they lied to him, but didnt charge them. That is just one of many troubling things about the investigation.

Then you had comey say under oath that the fbi does not take politics into account at all when investigating cases, which that text proves is not true.

Now that we have a text showing that strzok was concerned about going after hillary loaded for bear because she may be President, in conjunction with the many odd things that happened in that invetsigation, it is all adding up to high people in the FBI acting with political bias.
edit on 26-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Thomas Paine is pretty accurate with his tweets and that earned him alot of credibility in my book. Ignore TP i don't care. It's not like i use only one source to get my news. You still think that the Strzok and Page texts are not evidence that HRC got the special treatment and they tried to frame Trump? You're still desperately trying to downplay all of the new revelations inside the FBI and DoJ. All the people who scream Trump is corrupt don't even care about all the Strzok FBI threads that prove real corruption.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join