It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brit Rocket Scientist Dies Close To Argentinian Town Sunken Sub Came From - But Wait There Is More

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
A British rocket scientist has been found dead close to Ushuaia, the town the Argentinian submarine ARA San Juan came from before it vanished about two months ago. One month ago a story broke about the British government admitting to 'losing' thousands of papers from National Archives many of them concerning Argentina.

So far only facts:

Nov - Argentinian submarine coming from Ushuaia vanishes
Dec - British Government admits to losing important documents concerning Argentina
Jan - British Rocket Scientist/Aerospace Engineer dies near Argentinian town of Ushuaia

Now for the speculative part:

Also in December but before the missing documents story broke this article was published:

What is Israël’s project in Argentina?

The Argentinian authorities are wondering about the massive purchase of land in Patagonia by a British billionaire, and the « holidays » that tens of thousands of Israëli soldiers are enjoying on his property.

Now this article is so full of unbelievable stuff that I would never have posted it here on ATS if it were not for the already strange sequence of events laid out above.

ETA1

A BRITISH rocket scientist has been found dead after plunging 100ft after suffering a "strong blow to the head" while hiking to a glacier in Argentina.

The body of Sheffield University graduate David Minn, 24, from London, was found yesterday near a rocky path close to the Ojo de Albino glacier in Tierra del Fuego.

A police source said: “He was found face down after impacting against a sharp rock.”

David is understood to have been on a seven-month tour of South America.

Last year he completed a degree in Aerospace, Aeronautical and Asotronautical Engineering at the University of Sheffield.

He had done summer work while studying at Camp Tevya in New Hampshire in the United States, an overnight Jewish camp for children.

He has also worked as an aerospace engineering intern for Didcot, Oxfordshire-based technology company Satellite Applications Catapault.

TOURIST TRAGEDY Brit rocket scientist, 24, killed after ‘falling 100ft to his death’ from Argentine beauty spot

ETA2

I am sure everyone remembers the sub incident so I won't go into this again which leaves us with the lost documents of the British government. For getting up to speed on that I suggest you read the following article by Joseph P. Farrell:

This story is so strange that I have to do my usual high octane speculations about it. Ms. K.B. and Mr. V.T. and Mr. F.L.M.  all shared this story, and with all the strangeness going on in the southern hemisphere, from missing Argentine submarines to Israelis buying up land in Patagonia and Terra del Fuego, I have to wonder just what is going on. Here's the two versions of the story, though we'll be concentrating on The Guardian's version for reasons that will become apparent:

KEY DOCUMENTS REMOVED FROM BRITISH ARCHIVES

edit on 26-1-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Cool. Like the connection of the dots.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

A new unexplored mystery for ATS. The missing sub along with what seems to be a takeover of southern Argentina near Antarctica is fascinating esp when you throw in Soros.

Great info...off to check for more

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
and it just happens that the area that the sub vanished is an know USO hotspot
hmmmmm....

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Trying to hide Hitlers paper trail?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So, is Israel planning to expand it's territory to South America?

I can see the future headlines;

"Israel asserts Empire ambition, expands its territories world wide."

Gee, Great Britain did that a couple centuries ago, and they still have land as far as Argentina.

Is it time for PAX Israel-iana ?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Did that sub have the ability to launch missiles? Because I'm wondering if there might be a connection to a certain missile alert that happened in Hawaii.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Did that sub have the ability to launch missiles? Because I'm wondering if there might be a connection to a certain missile alert that happened in Hawaii.

No, it was only armed with torpedoes. Even a torpedo with a nuclear warhead could not have caused the alarm (s) of Hawaii and Japan. And the San Juan was certainly not carrying nuclear torpedoes.
edit on 26-1-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

From OP source:

"British billionaire Joe Lewis has acquired immense territories in the South of Argentina and even neighbouring Chile. His properties cover areas several times larger than the State of Israël."

That is big!

That's covering a swath of the tip of SA ... "several times", to me, means 300km x 150km - because Israel is 200km x 100km ...

Also, the terrain is fascinating around there, plus the fact that, like, no one is around!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: f4andHALFtoads

I want to bumpp... . You up

Antarctica maybe lately the odd comes seen on Google Earth....ranges of almost best red mounntains....or hills.....and green spots grow in
My like a friendly meadow in the springtime

Serious building down there too! Like really serious, a mile long but it's shadow is all to be seen, the rest got blurred somehow. The shadow will scare ya!

24 year old wasn't playing their lie, prolly

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

They are probably building NAZI type fallback shelters for a future exodus after the major world event they want to trigger.

Also in the meantime, there are good archeological finds to be made in the area of land purchased.

The scientist is young enough to flip but dumb enough to say no to an offer you can't refuse while standing on a cliff.

new topics

top topics

join