It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence for russian hacks from unlikely source : Dutch intelligence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I doubt we're looking at the same puzzle.
No single source will provide 100% true facts all the time. So I'm going with the credibility factor here.
Some sources have atleast some credibility and a trackrecord. You can't just rely on one meme and put a fake label on it.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

See, this is the exact problem. This is not about the us elections. This is about the dangers of (mis)information the digital age.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: intrptr

Ah yes, the ukrainian downing of that airliner. Nm the fact that all that was previously shot down there were ukrainian army helicopters and that the MH17 was comming from the west. Nope, has to be ukraine

Yep, has to be. Because the air controllers in Kiev gave 'safe corridor' so it could enter hostile airspace, over Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Jubei42

Dutchers, as in Hollanders or Netherlanders?

Isn't that where the Hague is that doesn't try International War Criminals like Bush and Blair and covered up the Ukrainian downing of that airliner?

Bah, how thick is this new 'Plot'?

So a conspiracy theorists gets to heaven and says to St Peter so Pete now I'm here I get all the answers right and Peter says yes you do. So the dude says so...Kennedy ...who did it?
Why that was that sinner Lee Oswald said Peter and the conspiracy theorist goes geez how high up does this thing go?

The 'Highest Authority'.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hacking into foreign systems is commonplace. We hack, they hack, everybody hacks. The Clinton DIY server was an open book to foreign intel services and using it for classified and sensitive information was beyond mere stupid. It was criminal.
Showing some system was hacked does not mean anything other than it was hacked. The question that has to be answered is if any hacks actually influenced the election and how they did it.
Did the hacks expose the Podesta emails [P@ssword for a password] and did those emails show the corruption in the DNC? If so, thanks to whomever did it for exposing the truth and saving the country from HRC and her coven, although the possibility that it was an inside job by a disaffected Bernie supporter is something that the "Russia did it" crowd tends to ignore.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It says they "notified the Americans", but when? Unless I missed that part. So if they notified us at the time that this was happening, why was nothing done?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

DUTCH and BRITISH intelligence had contracts and agreements with U.S. Intelligence to SPY within U.S. borders. Every time this comes up, people say, "Nah...It can't be!".

But as evidence mounts, it's appearing that Britain's GCHQ was indeed doing what various articles have published in recent months.

Here is the most recent: www.independentsentinel.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
How is this JUST NOW on ATS?

This was news a week ago.

They literally have VIDEO of the Russians doing the actual hacking.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Ooo anyone we know? got a link?.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Ask Dutch intel. *shrug*

They hacked into the security cameras at the installation where the hacking went DOWN.

THAT is how our intel agencies knew it was Russia and SAID it was way, way back, but didn't say "HOW"...

US INTEL was protecting their sources (the Dutch).

It's pretty damn clear ATS people don't understand how the IC world works.

"I don't understand how it works, but it doesn't support what I want so it's FAKE!"

^^ Yeah, that checks out... /s

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I lived in the Netherlands for a year they are great people always surprised me they did.
Everyone forgets about the lesser known spy agencies and don't give them the credit they deserve as shown on page 1 here.
Well done Dutch spy dudes.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Independent Sentinel took it down, concluding the sources werre fraudulent.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
What's the issue? The central bankers don't care if it's Clinton or Trump. They still have a puppet in the white house. All of this arguing about Russia is useless.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing this. I read this news on one of my German language sources. The Netherlands has no political stake in the American elections, so their report cannot be dismissed as "partisan." As usual, there was a massive, instantaneous chorus ridiculing the facts. Basically, we should scoff at the idea of Russian trolls because the trolls are telling us they do not exist. Anyone who doubts the extent of Russian media manipulation need only click on a thread like this one. (NB: I am not naming names, so I believe this post falls within the bounds of T&C.)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

I know how much CTs like YouTube videos:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join