It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence for russian hacks from unlikely source : Dutch intelligence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It seems that the technical evidence the FBI has for russian hacking attacks on the white house and dnc came from a dutch taksforce on cybercrime.

The operation started back in the summer of 2014 when a member of the taksforce gained access to a computersystem located in a university builing near the red square in moscow. At the time it was unkown that this location was also used by the russian hacker collective known as Cozy Bear or APT29. This group is known for attacking networks of government facillities and utillity and telecom companies across the world.

As it turned out, dutch intelligence was able to observe and collect evidence of the group performing hacks on several networks including those of the white house, state department and the dnc. This information was passed to the FBI, CIA and NSA by the dutch intelligence agency AIVD
They also managed to get access to an IP camera hanging outside the main entrance and where able to get screenshots of people exiting and entering the building during the attacks in order to try and identify possible suspects.

Source english

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Dutchers, as in Hollanders or Netherlanders?

Isn't that where the Hague is that doesn't try International War Criminals like Bush and Blair and covered up the Ukrainian downing of that airliner?

Bah, how thick is this new 'Plot'?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

lol sure, keep trying though

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The Dutch media are liars and will print whatever they have been told to print. It is also where the Bilderberger group was formed and I believe the first meeting also took place here back in the day. The Dutch queen at the time married an S.S officer. And by S.S., I do mean the Nazi kind not the secret service.

The article states unnamed sources due to everything being classified, yet they managed to obtain info?

No dice, no second roll.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Ah yes, the ukrainian downing of that airliner. Nm the fact that all that was previously shot down there were ukrainian army helicopters and that the MH17 was comming from the west. Nope, has to be ukraine

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Dutchers, as in Hollanders or Netherlanders?

Isn't that where the Hague is that doesn't try International War Criminals like Bush and Blair and covered up the Ukrainian downing of that airliner?

Bah, how thick is this new 'Plot'?

So a conspiracy theorists gets to heaven and says to St Peter so Pete now I'm here I get all the answers right and Peter says yes you do. So the dude says so...Kennedy ...who did it?
Why that was that sinner Lee Oswald said Peter and the conspiracy theorist goes geez how high up does this thing go?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Hope you're not too fond of your head. You're banging it against a wall trying to convince this crowd. They doubt Russia even exists. Fake country!!!
Forget convincing them that the Russia story is anything more than an excuse made up by the dems for losing the election. Lol
Of course that this story started way before they lost seems to escape even their top dog.

Forget it...come join our secret society. We're calling it "Secret Society". Our handshake is a handshake so you won't give us away. The secret password to get in is password...We're taking applications in the lobby.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Why does everyone keep IGNORING the Anwar Brothers ?

The manufactured villain in the little story must be RUSSIA!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So the Dutch are aware that Cozy Bear and the like exist.
Cool beans.
A shame that the FBI had to hear it from the Dutch.

I guess the FBI was too busy exonerating Hillary Clinton to read newspapers.

edit on b000000312018-01-26T08:26:52-06:0008America/ChicagoFri, 26 Jan 2018 08:26:52 -0600800000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't even, I dunno what I was thinking other than
'Hey that sounds interesting, haven't seen that on ATS. Let's share.'

It is however funny to see some not being able to take anything at face value or even with a grain of salt.
No, they have to bring up dutch royalty marrying nazi officers or critize the international criminal court in the hague for not prosecuting their conspiracy of choice in order to make their point. Charming

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

They're not called Cult45 for nothing.

K~

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Doesn't help Trump haters cause when they keep going to FOREIGNERS to prove their narrative.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't even, I dunno what I was thinking other than
'Hey that sounds interesting, haven't seen that on ATS. Let's share.'

It is however funny to see some not being able to take anything at face value or even with a grain of salt.
No, they have to bring up dutch royalty marrying nazi officers or critize the international criminal court in the hague for not prosecuting their conspiracy of choice in order to make their point. Charming

I take everything at face value.
On-Off
0 - 1
Light-Dark
True - False...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The timing (summer 2014) is interesting. MH17 was shot down in mid July of that year.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Doesn't help Trump haters cause when they keep going to FOREIGNERS to prove their narrative.

Intelligence by proxy is best intelligence.

When it fails or becomes problematic it's not actually your fault.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Oh spare us the faux concern.

Putin could drop the peepee tape at Davos & tell everyone there that "Yes I got that ignorant fool elected because that's how I roll " & you would find some way of rationalizing it as a good thing for the country.

K~

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Indeed spare us the FAUX outrage.

When will Trump haters ever admit that electoral college is what elected Trump.

A thing that can't be hacked.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It takes many pieces to make a puzzle. The more pieces you can recognise, the less puzzling the puzzle appears to be. Copy-pasting some unverifiable information is rarely a good idea. Especially on ATS. It's nothing personal!

edit on 26/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

edit on 26/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
So the Dutch are aware that Cozy Bear and the like exist.
Cool beans.
A shame that the FBI had to hear it from the Dutch.

I guess the FBI was too busy exonerating Hillary Clinton to read newspapers.

But...but...but...Hillary!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hillary Lost.

Please move on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join