It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As FBI Director Mueller Helped Cover Up Fla. 9/11 Probe, Court Docs Show

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I personally recommend you start here if you are going to search his posting history:

Link

It's worse than 'blind' support...more like sick and borderline criminal.

edit on 1/26/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Remember 9/11 when all the aircraft were grounded except for a few Saudi Special flights ? Remember all the speculation and finger pointing at certain families of the Saudi Royal family which were certainly buds with Bush. Remember how many wanted a deep investigation into the Saudi connection that basically went no where until several years later when a small portion was released ?

Court documents recently filed by the government further rock the credibility of Russia Special Counsel Robert Mueller because they show that as FBI Director Mueller he worked to cover up the connection between a Florida Saudi family and the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The documents reveal that Mueller was likely involved in publicly releasing deceptive official agency statements about a secret investigation of the Saudis, who lived in Sarasota, with ties to the hijackers. A Florida journalism nonprofit uncovered the existence of the secret FBI investigation that was also kept from Congress.

Under Mueller’s leadership, the FBI tried to discredit the story, publicly countering that agents found no connection between the Sarasota Saudi family and the 2001 terrorist plot. The reality is that the FBI’s own files contained several reports that said the opposite, according to the Ft. Lauderdale-based news group’s ongoing investigation. Files obtained by reporters in the course of their lengthy probe reveal that federal agents found “many connections” between the family and “individuals associated with the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001.” The FBI was forced to release the once-secret reports because the news group sued in federal court when the information wasn’t provided under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

www.judicialwatch.org...

I am sure there will be some claim everything was done for national security.. and once that blanket is thrown over the happenings good luck with ever getting to the truth..

I do have a shocked look on my face reading this. I can't help but go HOLY FREAKIN COW! But, I am not really too shocked. The whole meme I see has been destroy America at all costs to assist the Cabal.
edit on 27-1-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Wouldn't it just blow you mind if Qanon posted the Pentagon video and we found out it was a missile strike and that the airliner was rerouted and the people killed in an air hanger by gasing them on the plane? My guess is the Qanon hole will dig deep for years with many revelations. I hope we can find justice in the 9/11 setup.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If Mueller was a country, he'd be a #hole and everyone in his orbit are #holers.

The f'ker is dirty as hell with the U1 deal, too.

Who knows what these assholes have done?!

I don't care about the death penalty enough to melt when someone is sentenced to it. I just object to the time it takes to carry out.

Sue me.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
If Mueller was a country, he'd be a #hole and everyone in his orbit are #holers.

The f'ker is dirty as hell with the U1 deal, too.

Who knows what these assholes have done?!

I don't care about the death penalty enough to melt when someone is sentenced to it. I just object to the time it takes to carry out.

Sue me.

You do have such a way with words.... I wish we could get you on the Clinton News Network to dress down some of their teleprompter reading talking heads... That would be the only way I would ever watch anything from those fake news agenda driven idiots who must believe everyone is even more stupid than they are... I guess they can sue me too..? I get lower bunk !!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
So now ATS members are saying Mueller is somehow deep state but multi time billionaire Trump is squeaky clean? Hilarious how far the delusions go on here.

If you were on fire and Trump had a good of water he'd probably glass you for good measure.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
So now ATS members are saying Mueller is somehow deep state but multi time billionaire Trump is squeaky clean? Hilarious how far the delusions go on here.

If you were on fire and Trump had a glass of water he'd probably glass you for good measure.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

If you were on fire and Trump had a good of water he'd probably glass you for good measure.

No, the verdict is not in on DJT. However, they are trying so hard to pin stuff on him and nothing looks to be worthy of sticking while the storm is brewing with all the lies the FBI and DOJ have been caught in. PLUS all the breaking of the law and protecting the lawbreakers is becoming overwhelming to a lot of us that they are EVIL BASTARDS and BYOTCHES. JUSTICE is calling....................

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Perhaps the whole world trade center project was a CIA weeding operation from the get go?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Anything to discredit his investigation into Team Trump eh?

So nothing to say about the thread, only derail attempts, right? Color me surprised.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
To the Trump supporters I must say, " set him free".
You must let him go. To contain a feral mind, such as his, in an atmosphere of logic and and reason is cruel.
He deserves to be released from the cages of intellectual thinking and understanding. At some point his imprisonment will cause him to turn on the very ones that are holding him captive.

"You must free him", so he may peruse a life of unrestricted racism and bigotry without the restraint of lawyers and intelligent people.
It will be OK, we will be there to help you in your time of loss. Perhaps we can find you another subject that will not resent your efforts to imprison.

I say " SET HIM FREE". It will be OK.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Patriots will be a Trumpet!

edit on 27-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is a very large onion. This quote from your source americans4innovation.blogspot.com... "Robert S. Mueller. FBI director for 12 years from 2001 to 2013 under George Bush (Republican) and Barack Obama (Democrat). His 2011 financial disclosure revealed investments in two hedge funds with assets held in 55 other hedge funds valued at $106.2 billion. One third of those funds are headquartered in the Cayman Islands." reveals another layer of corruption. The Caymen Islands are a British Overseas Territory. AKA, the city of London. This notorious city is home to both the Stock Exchange and the Bank of England. The manipulators of this bank are just as complicit in the tragedies here in the USA, as they are abroad.

edit on V252018Saturdayam31America/ChicagoSat, 27 Jan 2018 10:25:17 -06001 by Violater1 because: sztgfr789pr

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Anyone with baggage will be drawn under the waves of truth that will expose the demon influenced actors.
edit on 27-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
George Soros: Facebook and Google a menace to society

You know social media is dead when George Soros comes to attack you.

Facebook and Google have become “obstacles to innovation” and are a “menace” to society whose “days are numbered”, said billionaire investor and philanthropist George Soros at the World Economic Forum in Davos on Thursday.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
George Soros: Facebook and Google a menace to society

You know social media is dead when George Soros comes to attack you.

Facebook and Google have become “obstacles to innovation” and are a “menace” to society whose “days are numbered”, said billionaire investor and philanthropist George Soros at the World Economic Forum in Davos on Thursday.

Are these tards related?

Bags under eyes, nuances, both spewing nefarious lies...
edit on V502018Saturdayam31America/ChicagoSat, 27 Jan 2018 10:50:36 -06001 by Violater1 because: atdfgh./p

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: Swills
Anything to discredit his investigation into Team Trump eh?

So nothing to say about the thread, only derail attempts, right? Color me surprised.

it's from judicial watch....a hate group against anyone that isn't white and/or republican....

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Judicial Watch is a watchdog group. So they have you back, but you want to be enslaved!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: jimmyx

Judicial Watch is a watchdog group. So they have you back, but you want to be enslaved!

bulls**t....show me anywhere on their website where they have backed liberals, democrats, or Brown people in your so-called "watchdog group" category.....here's what's on their "document archive" page.....

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Keep digging folks...we aint hit the bottom yet.

Agree there!

When it comes to spinning reality into horse# to discredit a legitimate investigation, the right wing can always find a new low. It was only a matter of time before you guys accused Robert Mueller of being part of the 9-11 attacks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join