It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As FBI Director Mueller Helped Cover Up Fla. 9/11 Probe, Court Docs Show

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Remember 9/11 when all the aircraft were grounded except for a few Saudi Special flights ? Remember all the speculation and finger pointing at certain families of the Saudi Royal family which were certainly buds with Bush. Remember how many wanted a deep investigation into the Saudi connection that basically went no where until several years later when a small portion was released ?

Court documents recently filed by the government further rock the credibility of Russia Special Counsel Robert Mueller because they show that as FBI Director Mueller he worked to cover up the connection between a Florida Saudi family and the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The documents reveal that Mueller was likely involved in publicly releasing deceptive official agency statements about a secret investigation of the Saudis, who lived in Sarasota, with ties to the hijackers. A Florida journalism nonprofit uncovered the existence of the secret FBI investigation that was also kept from Congress.

Under Mueller’s leadership, the FBI tried to discredit the story, publicly countering that agents found no connection between the Sarasota Saudi family and the 2001 terrorist plot. The reality is that the FBI’s own files contained several reports that said the opposite, according to the Ft. Lauderdale-based news group’s ongoing investigation. Files obtained by reporters in the course of their lengthy probe reveal that federal agents found “many connections” between the family and “individuals associated with the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001.” The FBI was forced to release the once-secret reports because the news group sued in federal court when the information wasn’t provided under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

www.judicialwatch.org...

I am sure there will be some claim everything was done for national security.. and once that blanket is thrown over the happenings good luck with ever getting to the truth..

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This is interesting:

Robert S. Mueller. FBI director for 12 years from 2001 to 2013 under George Bush (Republican) and Barack Obama (Democrat). His 2011 financial disclosure revealed investments in two hedge funds with assets held in 55 other hedge funds valued at $106.2 billion. One third of those funds are headquartered in the Cayman Islands. Mueller did not disclose the components of those exclusive, invitation-only funds as financial disclosure ethics law requires. A director of one of his funds, Mellon Optima L/S Strategy Fund, LLC, is Harvard Professor Benjamin M. Friedman. Friedman was chair of Lawrence "Larry" H. Summers' dissertation committee. This relationship to Summers is a massive conflict of interest since banks in which Mueller is invested were beneficiaries of the 2008 TARP bank bailout that Summers directed. None of those bankers has ever been prosecuted for the toxic mortgage criminality.

Robert S. Mueller, III became FBI Director on Sep. 04, 2001. Tellingly, he stepped out of the spotlight twelve years later, just months after NSA director James Clapper lied to Congress about NSA surveillance on Mar. 12, 2013, and Edward Snowden's disclosure of that PRISM program on Jun. 06, 2013. Snowden also revealed the profound collusion among Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Yahoo, AT&T, Verizon, Skype, Apple, AOL, Instagram, WhatsApp, Flickr, Tumblr, YouTube, Google+, Reddit and hundreds of others with this rogue C.I.A. / NSA group. These men, women and companies have a lot to hide. So far, they have all, including Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein, escaped accountability.

Mueller knew that Clapper lied to Congress, and yet he did not investigate him. He failed the American people. This material omission alone disqualifies him and proves his evident culpability. His silence is criminal. No one could be FBI director and not have condoned the illegal surveillance activity. His predecessor J. Edgar Hoover used salacious illegal surveillance to blackmail his opponents. Likewise, Mueller has been doing the same thing for the Deep State, according to many whistleblowers. Mueller is not credible, despite ignorant, complicit or blackmailed politicians who say his "reputation for integrity and honesty is above reproach." Mueller also did not investigate Silicon Valley and Wall Street's collusion with Clapper either. And yet, Mueller made sure his net worth increased dramatically from $1.8 million (2001) to up to $7.0 million (2011) in ten years while pulling down his FBI salary.
americans4innovation.blogspot.com...

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Keep digging folks...we aint hit the bottom yet.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
He is part of the deep state then. He is in lock step with the Bushes, Clintons, and Obamas.
He is the deep states last hope to stop Trump before he exposes them and their corruption.

We need some tar and feathers please

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Wonder if Robert S. Mueller, former FBI director's life insurance payments are up to date? He seems like he may be becoming a liability.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Birds of a feather.

The criminal playbook was established long ago because they all knew, as a fraternity, there would be no accountability since no one was watching the watchmen. It was a free-for-all.

But their plan and past deeds are being exposed for all to see.

If they escape accountability this time around, America deserves to crumble.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

I am sure there will be some claim everything was done for national security.. and once that blanket is thrown over the happenings good luck with ever getting to the truth

When I in reality they may have been just to chicken to do anything brave
and courageous, like they were with The Clinton Investigation.

Hiding information from the 302's from Congress.

Of course all of the financial kickbacks must be nice!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The Swamp is BOILING !!

Not slowly either.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

This is much bigger than the level of attention this thread is currently getting.

Very telling, imo.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
this has my been my position now for a while

his job isn't investigation it's coverup and deflect, he's deep state

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Anything to discredit his investigation into Team Trump eh?

Good luck people, you're gonna need it.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Auh Swills, ... no matter how evil or corrupt an individual is, as long as they have a D after there name or are working for some purpose of the democratic party you can not see the fox in the hen house.. Must be really nice to be so blinded by faith... Keeps one from any form of critical thinking or finding the source for the smoke, for sure.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Who is really discrediting the investigation?

Is it people starting threads on sites like ATS?

Or is it the people conducting the investigation themselves, via evidence of blatant corruption and bias of their own accord?

Interesting perspective you have, or, spin (not really, fairly typical)!

edit on 4339x6743America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Well, here's where you bias is wrong, I don't blindly support any Democrat and never have. Feel free to search my post history for proof. I'm not a Democrat and I'm not a Republican. I supported Ron Paul in 2012 and Bernie Sanders this past election. I throw my support behind the person I feel is actually trying to help the country and shockingly, those people are never elected.

edit on 26-1-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Who is really discrediting the investigation?

Is it people starting threads on sites like ATS?

Or is it the people conducting the investigation themselves, via evidence of blatant corruption and bias of their own accord?

Interesting perspective you have, or, spin (not really, fairly typical)!

Whom exactly? Republicans and conservatives media, along with internet posters on ATS and all over the net. Is your head in the sand on this issue?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
He is part of the deep state machine, it's taking him so long because he can't find what he needs.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

So far, the Trump investigation seems to be discrediting itself...even the FBI texts indicate ole' Peter didn't believe there is anything to find and he was smack in the middle of it for a time. Meanwhile, these past couple of months have been a conspiracy theorist's wet-dream come true. The stuff coming out across the board is unreal. Of course, many claim most is republican distraction, but texts and documents from the DOJ and IG offices have to be taken seriously at some point. A hair-pulling disposition of Trump shouldn't blind one to the truth and real concerns. Trump is small potatoes compared to a potentially compromised system within our governmental departments.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

He may also be taking so long in order to cover the retreat for his frenemies ... in a delaying action, to give them time to hide as much as possible first.

edit on 26-1-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: I'm addicted to editing .... used to be an editor, in fact.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I see a circle jerk brewing here... ready to tar and feather based on nothing? In that case, why not tar and feather Trump? If we're going to go based on hunches alone....

Now back to your circle jerk...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Somebody doesn’t like the light

Reminds me of a cockroach

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join