It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveller from 2030 gives out some predictions what will happen in the future

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Why you ask.........medication.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
So he can't even tell us the one thing that would prove in the future he was telling the truth...the date of the queens death. He only knows it's "within 5 years"? Eye rooooolll.

To quote George Noory, make these claims "if you're a time traveller, and OOOONLY if you're a time traveller." Otherwise... go away.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: icyboy771z

Lol, winning lottery numbers for the next 12 years?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I will never understand how people let themselves believe things like this.

It is such obvious nonsense. So, why?

More to the point, most people don't believe it.

The agenda driven goal is to drag down site credibility by placing these tabloid style fantasies on them.

Like The Enquirer, nobody buys that tabloid 'News' paper to get the truth ether.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

so - to summarise - an alledged time traveller makes a series of statements that are alread the claims by :

multiple people who make no claim to be time travellers or psychics

his claims are vague and open ended

and to put it bluntly - i will be more surpsised if HM queen elizibeth II is still alive in 2023 than if she dies in the meantime

extra ordinary claims require ............................

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
"Wizards First Rule" - Zed from Wizard's First Rule - Terry Goodkind
All I can say.....

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Yolanda rene king is 9.

is there another one he was talking about?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

There are no news papers in the time traveling future, everything is considered to be history at that point, not news.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Call me pessimistic, but I don't see anything positive about the world and humanities future. There's just too much hate and evil in this world.

-Government leaders are using the people of the world like chess pieces. The people of the world are ignorant and tow the government's political agendas which does nothing to make the life of its citizen's less stressful and provide for their needs.

-The need and importance for a strong Education system is being ignored. People are more concerned about entertainment, sports, fashion and acquiring the latest technical gadgets.

-Technology is great, but it's also causing society to become lazy, disrespectful and unhealthy. It diminishes face to face interaction causing many young people and adults to easily insult and hurt another person's feelings. Cell phones have
created an atmosphere where people are ignoring the presence of the people around them and is causing a major distraction in classroom learning.

-Religion has created it's own brand of discrimination and is the root cause of wars and conflicts.

-The world's environment is being neglected. Instead of focusing on ways to save the environment, we continue to be a throw away society by creating more landfills, and dumping toxic waste and trash into lakes, rivers and oceans. The food industry continues to contaminate our foods with toxic additives.

-The rich are getting richer and the majority of the population are just trying to keep their head above water. Our children are being strapped with outrageous college debt which is preventing them from owning a home and contributing to our market economy.

-More deadly illnesses are on the rise. Cancer is still a deadly threat to people around the world.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

He is from 2030...

- Humans will land on Mars in 2029, first man to step on Mars will be Donald *some foreign name* that 

But he can't remember the last name of the first human to set foot on Mars from a year before 'his' present time.

I am from 2018 and I can remember the last name of the first human to set foot on the Moon.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

He is from 2030...

- Humans will land on Mars in 2029, first man to step on Mars will be Donald *some foreign name* that 

But he can't remember the last name of the first human to set foot on Mars from a year before 'his' present time.

I am from 2018 and I can remember the last name of the first human to set foot on the Moon.

Looks like net neutrality really #s up the internet in the future. They don't even have Google apparently.
edit on 1262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 1262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Pretty sure that Yolanda Renee King will only be 16 in 2024.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

And they changed the constitution to lower the minimum age for candidacy too. Now as long as you're eighteen and can vote. Louis XIV was only four when he became King.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's a presidency.... not a monarchy.

Unless they do make the change. The president has to be 35 in order to run.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
to me the following claims make it impossible to believe:

- We will discover 52 species of aliens
(all at once? how?)

Humans will land on Mars in 2029, first man to step on Mars will be Donald *some foreign name* that he can't remember
(elon musk is planning to land there even earlier in 2025)

Ghosts will be scientifically proven
(unlikely in the current deny everthing state of science)

but won't state exactly where and when or whether successful or not.

why not?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

lol i hope not, it would be quite sad to have an charlatan as an ambassador

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

proven hoax
lets go

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My theory is that any time traveller from the future (where else ?) would be stuck in the time he travelled back to, as from that time on the future would not exist, so I would think they would have a enough sense to take some lottery numbers back with themselves so they would have money to live on, how would you get a job without a social security number ?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
He produces a newspaper date stamped from anytime in the future to show a headline of anything he has stated.

<< 1    3 >>

join