It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell is believed to be found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
In Saudi Arabia Oil miners found what is believe to be Hell. They where digging for Oil when they heard a roar of people crying and screaming for help and beging for there lives under the ground. Could this be Hell? Or something else?

I dont remember excactly when I heard this, but I would like to know if any one has ever heard of this also and they might know some more information on it.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
the bible pretty much says the gates of hell will open up in armagedon. it is an actual battlefeild in the middle east that has seen much bloodshed over the course of written history.

one of our resident 'theologans'' can elaborate, im not sure which modern day countrie it lies on.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I saw that story too.

It was in the Weekly World News.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Have you found a link about it? This seems rather interesting.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
I saw that story too.

It was in the Weekly World News.

Ya, wasn't that right next to the article on the three headed cat that gave birth to a cactus?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
A very old hoax.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i'm pretty certain what they heard were those miners from china. perhaps someone else has a better explanation.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here's the full story.

Enjoy.

www.weeklyworldnews.com...

I couldn't believe they had a search engine.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by LeftBehind]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wow, wasn't there a thread on this exact issue a little while ago? I guess it poped up in some disreputable news source and the peopel that read that source posted here.

The very idea of 'hell' being found is so childishly ridiculous, let along 'drilling a hole into it' and recording the sounds there. No one has ever even drilled thru the crust of the earth, and I don't think that there are any microphones that can operate at those temperatures and pressures.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Wow, wasn't there a thread on this exact issue a little while ago?

Yep, and links have been provided to it, so closing...

top topics

join