It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Right View" - What is Yours?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: philosopheroftruth

Well, the "three worlds" are essentially Body, Speech and Mind... Dhammakaya is the realm of speech when spoken, Shambogakaya is the realm of body, Nirmanakaya is the realm of mind. That is the Buddha "body" Two are void while the third is active. The two voids and third shift between and interchangeable... when speech and mind is void; body is present and subject to the world dhamma so that kamma works itself out. The other two operate in a similar manner...

In Rinzai it would be said that "you" created the world of hypodermics children running around etc. as they did not exist anywhere in this thread until you created them... so now having created them in this "world" they are now my problem...

Since world exists... what else have you carried into this once pure land? A dead buddha and how that dead buddhas "mind" functioned.

Do you understand this? This is why not attachment and grasping... is to be practiced to perfection. Otherwise hey no hypodermics, children running about, dead buddhas nor their mind in your mind. A clean slate or spotless mirror...

Nothing wrong with those though... but realize whom is carrying all of that about in one's head as a raft moment to moment.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Should we disagree with the concept of flow in the moment?

Because if you don't disagree than the flow of the moment has the reigns on everything in your life.. as a sequitur to understanding the self!

So what you feel to do is therefore the right mindedness in action.. mindfulness eventually releases one into the flow of life!

This is the true knowledge of Good and Evil..

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Truth is beyond ignorance..

Truth may be tied to suspician..

Intuition, Thought, and Reason..

Therefore right mindedness is telling the truth..?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boundless1

Whatever is occurring in the moment it is occurring with and without you projecting a you onto it; is the truth... meaning it just is; until something makes it isn't.

Thats the impermanence, to the not self but removing the suffering one places onto it called a self due to the attachment in all of the above.

Mindfulness knows which is occurring...
edit on 19-2-2018 by BEBOG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I mean spiritually. The collective system of the world seeks to take our individuality by appealing to our desire to control each other. We justify our desires with what some interpret as good, and others as evil, but it's all the same. We (collectively and individually) are our worst enemy. The harder we try to fight the world, the more integrated we become. It's like sinking in quicksand.

jeez.....if you want to get away from the evil control of civilization, there are plenty of empty spaces in the world where you can be totally self-sufficient, but, it's friggin hard and dangerous just to stay alive, that's why we live in civilized societies with others

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boundless1

really?.....
telling a kid who brings home his drawing of a horse from school, would you tell him he can't draw and that it looks nothing like a horse....telling a man that that he isn't anything to look at, and he dresses stupidly, but he seems to have a good-paying stable job, so that's why you are dating him....your grandma gives you as dollar for your birthday, and you tell her it's the lousiest gift you've ever received and she is just cheap....telling your husband, when a hunk walks by, that you would like to f**k the hunk more than him.....what right-mindedness would those be, even if it was the truth

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

All the examples given; are what people typically run from or are tortured by... not holding that sort of stuff in is thought of a blessing and a curse. Of course none of that came from a you to begin with; that was just the ground or societies influence one was born into... that is a not self; when acted on those things not self; then one takes that and those things not self as self...

all of that arises and passes away at various rates... meditation removes the entire mass no matter the rate. Then free of all of that each moment unburdened... but yet not. The yet not is what all carry with them... when that is just form, then study the formless which is what these concepts all are but we have also given name or concept to form already present...

So theres a paradox... but not really drop the concept of dresser and yet the form still exists lol; aunt Margaret passes and those that love/d her remember her in a sense keeping her alive the same with those that hated her. So if one was unaware of dying there is the birth of duality or samsara again... whatever she was attached to is also born in the same manner. Of course if she has passed; then the fight could move to the dresser... as some may think it more important than their Aunt.

So where is the issue... lol all over the place given the situation presented, an entire mass or lump to be determined or sorted out... and not by one individual.

Now imagine this occuring day in and day out and the Aunt is aware of it... those wanting her dead, those not wanting her dead, and everyone fighting over her stuff... how is that any different than the daily struggle of most? Thats called the mundane or Samsara, so this should make it clear why monks and nuns enter homelessness.

They have seen this in awareness on both sides over and over and want release... aware and awake to it and tired of fighting. So hey who wants a ratty old robe and a bowl? Those not wanting to be naked and simply fed because who knows when someone is going to dig them up yet again from past volition.

Easier and less fight; for those inclined to desire such... not desiring any of it no matter how much one has? Thanks for the favor in relieving me of it now all my chores etc are accomplished in one swoop and nothing to be worried about.

Dettachment of greed and hate and delusion lets it all go... ignorance thinks it has to go from a false view from that clinging. I've got to kill that guy for some junk... but never tried asking, in his mind he already robbed him. So on and on it goes birth after birth... in igorance who knows, not in ignorance it's the same day in and day out... eventually one gets used to the heaps and lumps no matter what they are and just lets go so those grasping learn their lessons as fit for them to arise.

edit on 19-2-2018 by BEBOG because: sp.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BEBOG

Well, the "three worlds" are essentially Body, Speech and Mind... Dhammakaya is the realm of speech when spoken, Shambogakaya is the realm of body, Nirmanakaya is the realm of mind. That is the Buddha "body" Two are void while the third is active. The two voids and third shift between and interchangeable... when speech and mind is void; body is present and subject to the world dhamma so that kamma works itself out. The other two operate in a similar manner...

That's an interesting way if interpreting that Buddhist tool! I've been probing this entire conversation to try and get information out of you, so thank you! I still can't see being able to talk without using concepts (mind) or body though... I have a different model of this specific tool, and I'll share it with you (since talking with you has given me a few new insights here):

There are 2 main "bodies" in my model - Subjective Body and Objective Body. The Objective Body is the body made out of matter, and the Subjective Body is made out of mind. You can only perceive the Body you render inside your mind (even in waking life) - this Subjective Body is the same one you see/use in dreams and OOBEs. The Wisdom Body is just a way to explain that you Ultimately have no body, because "body" is a conceptual designation (as is "self"). Your Subjective Body has Subjective Senses, but these are just Composite Symbols that are created from the Objective sensory input. That's my tool - yours is cool too!

I was having difficulty communicating with you, so I figured I would pose a few questions to you in order to get a better perspective of your model. It seems like I was right originally - your goal is only to achieve your own personal liberation (correct me if I'm wrong). This is a great goal! I just don't see the point in discussing this further with you - this thread uses concepts, and using concepts is the opposite of your goal (spotless mirror). It's not my goal to pull you down into a less desirable state...

In Rinzai it would be said that "you" created the world of hypodermics children running around etc. as they did not exist anywhere in this thread until you created them... so now having created them in this "world" they are now my problem...

I did create (and render) the child scenario in my mind, but it's not a problem for me (I realize that it's just a simulation) - you also have the choice to not render the child in your mind. Also, sorry for probing you - it was honestly the only way I could see to further our conversation. Conceptualizing is fun, but it's also important in understanding how we will react in situations requiring action.

Do you understand this? This is why not attachment and grasping... is to be practiced to perfection. Otherwise hey no hypodermics, children running about, dead buddhas nor their mind in your mind. A clean slate or spotless mirror...

I do understand your model, and it's classic Buddhism! You do still need concepts to do things though. The mirror is only spotless until you start brushing your teeth - you might not mind having bad breath, but it can cause suffering for those around you (if you choose to be around people).

I love what you are saying, and I got some great insights during our discussion - I also found some holes in my model (I had some wrong terms here and there). This thread has been a great way for me to develop my model of mind, and my model of mind is a great tool to understand people better (including myself). I believe that by understanding how the mind works, a person can find better paths through life without needing to rely on hearsay - similar to how understanding a good model of electricity can protect you from getting shocked. I'll break down this tool for you, just so that we can both understand one another better:

Every person has a View, but this is usually hidden behind the scenes. A person's View (in my model) could be understood as the relationships and meanings attached to their "Composite Symbols" (CS) - basically all of their conceptual designations. So, for example, the Pharmaceutical Industry CS has greed as one meaning in your own View -
favorite color and fear of spiders would be other examples of this designating. This View determines how you will respond to these CSs as you encounter them, and also determines the problems to be solved in relation to other CSs. A mind's View is determined by how a person reacts to the different CSs in their "Thought Containers", and this View creates habits over time. CSs are made out of Pattern Seekers (PS) in your mind that process sensory inputs and turn them into CSs. The Madiyamika View (in my model) is a View where all your CSs are neutral and understood as being simulations created by your mind (all CS are empty of inherent existence).

In my model, these "problems" (like the child scenario) are called "Thought Containers" (TC). These can be conceptualized as being similar to the applications that run on your computer. These TCs handle all conscious thought, and can be visualized of as virtual spaces for solving problems - each TC is created based on a goal (Fruit), and they are solved when a path to that goal is found. These TCs require more or less energy to render (depending on Composite Objects in them), and the energy needs determine how subtle or gross these TCs are.

Having many TCs open at the same time causes fragmentation - your total available mental energy is being split between many different rendered CSs (including other Minds). This causes suffering (and "Becoming"), because your energy is being used up on useless simulations. If you leave a TC open, the simulated minds (your "past lives") continue to work on the goal, even if you are unaware of it. Some of these TCs are as transient as achieving the goal of having clean teeth, while others can stay open for years (like the goals of buying a house or becoming a Bodhisattva, for example). The energy distribution to the TCs is automatically controlled, up until you start developing concentration.

Meditation trains your mind to concentrate, and this concentration allows you to (eventually):
-Focus 100% of your available energy on one TC for as long as you want.
-Easily switch between different TCs.
-Close any TC you choose, whenever you choose.
-Choose the specific CSs rendered in a TC.
-Run multiple TCs in parallel.

It was great talking with you! Hopefully that made sense and helps someone out there who could use a new tool. The tool is constantly changing as I get new info from other people, so it's fun for me to hear different models!
edit on 2/21/2018 by philosopheroftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well what is subject and object? Self and not self... place self onto something and there you are and then the not self ceases to be what it is and then becomes a mirror of you. So where did you go? Never was a you to begin with... breathing in concept like oxygen going to a brain swirling around calling it thought until it drains out and then here comes more. Recirculating thought instead of breath can be just the same old stale air... mirrors projections on a self and not self a subject or slave to the objects or materials... the form is just form so when there is no thought about form there is no you placed onto any of it nor any other concept... so there is form and formless as a whole. It is not slave to you because thought is taken as a you, but when no thought is occurring... where is self? There is just form moving around no different than any other element arising and passing like smoke... grasp at it and the bubble pops. So no attachment to even form and no mind in either then there is just seeing as a function in equanimity nothing there nothing here...

So what is left to communicate? Speech. The dhammakaya from two voids or worlds... form and formless is the subject and object when there is no difference then neither are slave to one another... free.

But yet grasping still arises and passes so what to do... doing is volition so it creates kamma cause and effect rising and passing coming and going... none of that arising then what? No arising passing coming and going but simply; being.

So three worlds but yet all of them interchange in no subject and no object... speech void mind or body acts, if body speech and mind are void, if mind acts body and speech are void, if speech acts body and mind void... as whatever phenomena attached projects onto the mirror in subject and object as self and not self.

So seeking what? Liberation of self or not self lol... self and not self no matter what arises or passes take care of each other in various ways in various attachments of self and not self and those projections etc. so what is there to practice then? Compassion and empathy but if that arising has nothing but self grasping to one as a form then pain and suffering arise like someone that cant let go of a diseased family member... that not letting go also becomes conditions for the next incarnations of that person alive but deceased to them.

So Bodhisattva or not... this still occurs, first it was "self" liberation then on that realizing all else is free at the same time... except those blind or ignorant to that freedom and well it is due to the same craving desire and attachment oneself used to have towards subject object nonsense and projections.

What someone projects on you? Is never a you... it is them self, their hopes fears and desires beliefs and thoughts about you... and then when one does not act according to that illusion then their world of grasping at illusion meets reality but not being able to handle the truth of you and only their illusion then you are the adversary the something they dont want to see, the teacher of a lesson they might need but do not want to have like a huge zit in a mirror.

So concept of this that or not is just the projection think of same name on every form... and thats ego, a self being constantly projected in self illusion and delusion. Because hey the void or alone blah blah blah. Fear etc from held or grasped feeling to illusions self created by perceptions.

How can you or anyone else free the illusion off of an illusion when doing the same thing? One cannot so two voids so one can act as needed... due to that grasping whether that occurs as a bodhisattva or an arhat makes no difference... one infinitely accepts chains and one does not. Both are however free at the same level... but choice to return over and over at the will of nothing but illusion. Seeing this life after life time and time again it is like being an animal to ignorance's whim and one says enough is enough and dispassion to the entire mass says no more womb realm of becoming in others images as that is all it has ever been, so then the becoming is always in ones own... how they handle that is not ones own responsibility and never was.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

really?.....
telling a kid who brings home his drawing of a horse from school, would you tell him he can't draw and that it looks nothing like a horse....telling a man that that he isn't anything to look at, and he dresses stupidly, but he seems to have a good-paying stable job, so that's why you are dating him....your grandma gives you as dollar for your birthday, and you tell her it's the lousiest gift you've ever received and she is just cheap....telling your husband, when a hunk walks by, that you would like to f**k the hunk more than him.....what right-mindedness would those be, even if it was the truth

It seems as though you are including sin in telling the truth..

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Boundless1

Sin and truth are two concepts and two different ones except in the mind of one... when they become the same thing in the two... then they understand the same point equally. But just at that one point and there are more concepts than that.

Of course if truth remains a constant by resolve in taking it up as a task; that means being honest to oneself as well as others. The lies one tells to themselves are delusions, the lies one tells to others are illusions. When practicing such intent; where is sin? It is the rod one uses on self called awareness. In unawareness such a thing would keep going on and on not seeing any fault... when another finds fault whether called sin or not it is the same. You casted an illusion before my eyes to my ears that know it is not the truth.

Thats how the brothers keeper nonsense works... and well it does not work... as then it takes more than those two. But honesty as a concept taken as a meditation are already two until they become one and then one is the embodiment of truth. The rest is relative truth existing or not? Can be ones concern or not... or not then one goes on about their way certain in their truth but not self deluded in doing so.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat

While meditating this morning, I felt the usual buzz from the Mental/Physical Pliability, so I decided to try and initiate an OOBE into the Thought Container for this thread. This is something I've been trying to test for about a week now, and I finally managed it (despite the low concentration skill I currently have).

I first popped OOB, and then I tried to concentrate on the "feeling" of this thread. This worked, and I found myself in a replica of the cafe in my office at work with maybe 3 people inside. I could feel that my concentration was waning, which I knew would limit how much time I had to explore. I quickly turned to the first person near me.

This person was a 25-30 year old male, had short black hair with a part on the side, wore blue jeans with a green button-up shirt, looked ethnically Indian, and had a moderate Indian accent. The feeling of this person told me that this was the Composite Symbol of the mind of airowineSailorcat.

We talked a bit, but he wouldn't give me any concrete information that I could try to verify (he was very kind, quiet, and a little judgemental in the conversation). He did tell me information about the thread and my posts, but none of this info was new - it was just a rehashing of the thoughts (conversations with myself) that I've had while working in this Thought Container while responding to this thread. I guess I have some verification of an external reality to this if the physical description of airowineSailorcat matches, but I'm still very sure that my brain made guesses based on the limited information it had.

I believe that there are a few accomplished mediators in this thread, so it would be interesting if anyone here could check out their thoughts of this thread while meditating - see if you can describe me! You should be able to recognize the Composite Symbols by how they feel. Don't get lost or deluded though!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Should we disagree with the concept of flow in the moment?

Because if you don't disagree than the flow of the moment has the reigns on everything in your life.. as a sequitur to understanding the self!

I don't think you were asking me, but I'll address this since you're the first person to mention "Flow" in this thread - "Flow" is also a common element in many models. Thanks for bringing it up!

Explaining "Flow State" with my "Model of Mind" Though Container, I get the following output:

"Flow State" can be achieved when a person is going through an already "solved" Thought Container. When trying to solve the goal of a TC, the Composite Symbols within the container need to be modified in order to achieve the goal - this is the path. If the TC is already solved, and if the goal achieved is accurate to the problem currently being worked through, you can "Flow" through the path with no resistance (no modification of the CS within the TC). "Flow" is great, and I'm trying to solve my model of mind so that I can "Flow" through explaining the mind - there are limitations though.

A quick test of these limitations can be found in the following examples:

Imagine 2 people who can enter "Flow" in their respective fields - one is a dancer, and the other is a fighter pilot. Both have been perfecting their practices (dancing and flying) for over 10 years, and have perfected their craft to the point of being able to enter "Flow" whenever working. If you take the pilot and make them dance, there is a slight chance that they will be able to enter "Flow" while dancing, but if you take the dancer to fly the fighter jet, they will be completely unable to enter "Flow" during this task. This is because the pilot has been using his body for as long as the dancer (though not in the same capacity), but the dancer has never used fighter jet controls before in their life - the dancer doesn't have the CS set in the fighter jet TC, so the TC is not yet "solved".

Another example would be that you can easily enter "Flow" while giving a prepared speech, but you cannot enter "Flow" while having a real conversation. This is because the speech is a TC that has solved it's goal, whereas you need to constantly modify your CS while having a real conversation (unless you just "talk at" people).

Concentration does play a role here, but you can easily enter "Flow" by using just enough energy needed for the goal (no extra energy needed). Driving for a while and then suddenly realizing that you were daydreaming (concentrating on a different TC) and can't remember the past hour of driving is an example of this. The more energy you put in, the more "Present" you are in that specific TC.

This is difficult to visualize, since not all CS are visual - they are only visual when they are rendered by visual "Pattern Seekers". Most CS are abstract, and can only be perceived by different "Pattern Seeking" processes in the brain.

Thanks for bringing this idea up! I would love to hear your model of "Flow State"!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Flow is easy a lot of mindful action eventually leads to a lot of mindless action. Like when empty on the cushion eventually becoming empty off cushion with walking meditation, pooping meditation to where all is just the same and yet not. But thats like auto pushing auto pilot as the ballet dancer. If the mind wanders pull it back to another sense like all senses are always in contact with the all of everything but yet separate as a link or chain of their own a bit further down the line.

At a certain point of flow... do not OBE ever unless one wants to goto the hungry ghost realms... unless one can recognize that moment of not being able to get back in ones body as death and a bardo state... thats the course in such a case focus on the color blue and avoid green and yellow and red as soon as possible and enter Samadhi and work ones way through as many jhanas as possible.

Best to not do OBE and meditation together... as it will make one unbalanced and fail to see the truth.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Thanks again for a Buddhist explanation! I'm sure there are people out there who will benefit from your toolset! I also liked your explanation of "Flow" - it lines up 100% with my model.

I have no trouble entering an OOBE while still realizing that it's all illusion, but there are many examples out there of people getting deluded by it - your advice is very helpful to those types of people! Does your past experience with natural OOBEs actually line up with the Bardo Thodol? I would love to hear about it! The Buddha did say to test his words like a goldsmith tests gold, so I don't see the harm. The Buddha also went OOBE to meet and teach Baka Brahma (there are other examples, too), so it should be fine as long as the mediator has enough wisdom. I would be very interested to hear personal experiences from your past about this, since I'm sure you have some cautionary tales! 20 years of solid meditating will result in some unexpected experiences, especially in the intermediate stages.

I read a lot before becoming more proficient with meditation, and I expected it to be the same as the Tibetan Book of the Dead when I eventually went OOBE - it's really not the same in my case. I am able to manage myself with no incident, and realizing how it works has kept me safe/stable so far - I will admit that it was rough before I had enough wisdom/experience. I'm also able to 100% control the Composite Symbols I encounter, and can go wherever I choose - the places I go don't really match a Buddhist Cosmology though... My standard meditation practice is to enter "Formless Realms" through emptiness, but that has never prevented me from also exploring OOBE states when I choose.

You personally shouldn't try the test I set forth (to check out your TC of this thread while OOBE), since it sounds like it will harm your practice - your model will make it a bad experience, too. I would love to see if anyone out there with the skills, wisdom, and toolset could try it out though!
edit on 2/23/2018 by philosopheroftruth because: Fixing link.

edit on 2/23/2018 by philosopheroftruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/23/2018 by philosopheroftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

He did the trilokka or three locations as he taught... the buddha body business about two voids and then the third? He asked Manjushri if there were two manjushuris, for the same reason.

Well thank goodness others have tested them... is all I can say. As it saves a lot of stomping around in ignorance... I was avised by a head monk not too. The abbot just said Nirrodha Sammapatti as he and I sat through all eight jhanas twice during the day I should say being there at close to first light and sitting there going through them passed as a couple hours and it was dark rather quickly...

Nirodha means cessation the only difference between a monk and a corpse is the fire or inner heat still goes on even though the entire construct or house so to speak has burned down.

There are two sammapatti which is void or cessation both ways and phala or fruit of the path...

Two worlds can be condensed as one void when a vow of silence is in place.

But walking around basically as an animated corpse in this world and the next? No further rebirth is just the result. Unexpected but that is the goal of buddhism. Unexpected as with continued practice such is what arises.

And such is well suchness...

The bardos and OBE are similar but as a walking corpse so to speak its best to know it has already been destroyed countless times but self eminates thats by way of others ignorance or attachment and to be honest I dont know...

The difference between boddhisatta and arhat... bodhisatta does just what you say, they follow all the way through to what a god asked buddha to do already being a buddha... arhats do not, holy life fullfilled is holy life fulfilled, the only difference between an arhat and a pratyekka is lineage and teaching.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

He did the trilokka or three locations as he taught... the buddha body business about two voids and then the third? He asked Manjushri if there were two manjushuris, for the same reason.

Well thank goodness others have tested them... is all I can say. As it saves a lot of stomping around in ignorance... I was avised by a head monk not too. The abbot just said Nirrodha Sammapatti as he and I sat through all eight jhanas twice during the day I should say being there at close to first light and sitting there going through them passed as a couple hours and it was dark rather quickly...

Nirodha means cessation the only difference between a monk and a corpse is the fire or inner heat still goes on even though the entire construct or house so to speak has burned down.

There are two sammapatti which is void or cessation both ways and phala or fruit of the path...

Two worlds can be condensed as one void when a vow of silence is in place.

But walking around basically as an animated corpse in this world and the next? No further rebirth is just the result. Unexpected but that is the goal of buddhism. Unexpected as with continued practice such is what arises.

And such is well suchness...

The bardos and OBE are similar but as a walking corpse so to speak its best to know it has already been destroyed countless times but self eminates thats by way of others ignorance or attachment and to be honest I dont know...

The difference between boddhisatta and arhat... bodhisatta does just what you say, they follow all the way through to what a god asked buddha to do already being a buddha... arhats do not, holy life fullfilled is holy life fulfilled, the only difference between an arhat and a pratyekka is lineage and teaching.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Thanks for all the replies in this thread - really got me to think about how I'm defining this model, and also has given me a lot of experiential data to incorporate - I had to explain "Flow", cessation, how words are different from language, and how words can create new connections in a TC. I also realized that my model could be better understood if I find terms that are more clear. The thread has accomplished it's goal so far!

Your path is very legitimate, but also different from mine (your goal is different, which makes it fun to talk to you). Composite Symbols to me are more than just talking to myself (words) - they are everything that allows a person to recognize objects in the world (like roundness, the sound of a creek, that a red light means stop, etc...). I also see thoughts, OOBEs, all non-physical "realms", dreams, and daydreams as the exact same thing being viewed in different ways - it's just how your brain produces experience through the output of mind.

I'm a scientifically minded individual, and I try to use the tool of open-minded skepticism as a way to discover the mechanics of mind. My model of mind helps me to teach no-self to modern (scientifically minded) people. To me, it's very easy to see how my mind is working to produce experience, and I credit that ability to my meditation practice.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Mine is Be Kind, and use whatever means you can such as health, energy, talents, communication to create ARKS for people, safety from the programs the controllers are using to destroy freedom, equality and harm. From their financial scarcity as well. Ex would be forming businesses and buying land without building codes in some areas, and farming in advanced ways those things that could earn good money, such as aquaponics, garlic, herbs for medicinals, etc, and on 1/3, put mobile homes or RV parks or yurts, or cob houses and start to save people from homelessness, those that are safe to do so. And earn money for another. Non profit and keep on creating farms and homes. That's an example. That is ARK by the way. In my case health issues prohibit being able to do much, but I keep working on spirit and healing and stay with family issues. Then God/Universe willing could extend it. However keep nudging others with energy and health to do something positive that creates ARK, just in case I won't be around for long, because some of days feel like that.

ARK and Kindness and getting people together on some topics, or if writing in and phoning in to affect change.

Withdrawing consent from the evil running it.

And, to develop your psi and consciousness, to learn lucid dreaming and power of positive thought. To see everyone protected, waking up and growing aware of who they are and having experiences to guide them so that we no longer vote monsters in.

So its very simple, it follows no guru, its based on Christianity and Gnosis and inner works, being guided from within, and sees messages in any style or writing that are loving including Buddhist. But its simple. Be Kind. Be Ark. Speak up. Be brave. And help others. And say no to every bad thing they have planned and start to develop your spiritual gifts and use them in positive ways.

On the power of positive thought, Dr. Rauni Kilde author of Bright Light on Black Shadows, she begins the book with the studies done on human potential and psi and the majority have Telekensis, 80% can work with the space between molecules and that relates to healing. It was interesting she began this way. She packs every page with names, and talks about alot of programs that are taking place and she died not too long after the book came out.

I find this more important than the teachers or masters and complicated techniques in religions and philosophy. Its more hands on and am trying to use these methods, and lucid dreaming, to attempt healing and energy to reach goals which relate to providing ARK for others.
edit on 6-3-2018 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well flow has to be something we are working with necessarily..

So like what ever is on our mind is part of a perfect structure of existence.. our thoughts are hither, and attached to the universe as a mode and way.. The modol function of the teleological topological semiosis is very base, and based on desire, will power etc..

It's like asking the wind an answer to your favourite riddle.. if you wait long enough you might just get a response! Like a sphere from the movie Sphere.. shows you exactly what your thinking can manifest.. your thoughts being seeds

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join