It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O Snap The New York Times is Supporting Mueller Being Fired Now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

That pendulum swung both ways . Remember trump praising Comey for doing it? He was the rights hero.

Comey was the lefts hero in July.

Comey was the rights hero when he re-opened the case.

The thing is, he wouldn't have re-opened the case if the NYPD didn't have possession on Hotdog Boy's laptop. If it had been in the FBI's hands....most likely would have never heard a peep.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SCG20
Wait for it

www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — President Trump ordered the firing last June of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel overseeing the Russia investigation, according to four people told of the matter, but ultimately backed down after the White House counsel threatened to resign rather than carry out the directive.

"4 People told of the Matter" lmao. Great Source. Man if only in College I could get away with Copying and Pasting people who told of the matter from wikipedia without any real research College would have been so much easier.

"Here's what I Read": Democrat State Run Media want Mueller Fired so Democrats can Impeach Trump. So we spread Fake News when we all know Mueller is investigating Russia interference into the 2016 Election not Trump-Russia Collusion. You know who was also in the 2016 Election? Hillary Clinton's Creation of the Fake Dossier. Who we all know Democrats recently shut down the Government over to do Damage Control and "Come up with a response to Nunes Memo" lmao.

What Democrat State Run Media are you talking about? There's no such thing anymore, and never really was.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I heard 5 guys say that the NYT is full of it.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
LOL. The 4 sources were "told of the matter." They're just repeating rumors. Also, from reading the article, they're repeating what are supposedly discussions between the president and his legal counsel. Wouldn't those be protected by attorney-client privilege, and by executive privilege?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
According to four people told of the matter?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Erm. So what? Even of true. Is it a crime now to make a decision get talked out of it and then don't do it???? Crazy liberals see heinous crimes around every corner.
The fact is that Mueller is still in his job.
Brighter minds might wonder why the media is doing everything they can to undermine the President whilst he is in Davos.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He thought about it, people were told he thought about it. Mueller is still on the job, but let's run the story anyway.

That's how award winning journalism works now. Don't you know?

edit on 26-1-2018 by ausername because: Too much coffee

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Another swing. Comey was never the left's hero. You're confusing relief at his findings with agreement of his findings and that is not what happened. His little speech still convinces some that she was guilty of something. Doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Erm. So what? Even of true. Is it a crime now to make a decision get talked out of it and then don't do it???? Crazy liberals see heinous crimes around every corner.
The fact is that Mueller is still in his job.
Brighter minds might wonder why the media is doing everything they can to undermine the President whilst he is in Davos.

And, I’m not buying the storyline that IF Trump wanted to fire him that he would do it by issuing the order to the WH Council’s office. The WH Council is a staff position and not in the command line of authority. If Trump wanted to fire someone wouldn’t he issue the order to, in this case, his AG?

Trump may ask the WH Council for advice on the matter but it is doubtful that he would use him to actually perform or communicate the order and I doubt that even if he did such a thing that the AG would accept the order coming from the WH Council.

So if I’m correct the headline should read “President Trump asks WH Council for advice”. Pretty exciting stuff!
edit on 26-1-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

With massive scandals being discovered behind the scenes and slowly coming to light, the liberal media grabbing headlines with a story like this one here exposes a new level of desperation on their part, in their grand failed efforts to undermine president Trump.

Although, it's all incredibly entertaining to watch.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Or the "testimonies" were planted for the very purpose we are seeing ....

Keeping peanut vendors working.

Next week they will be back to the Sex Stuff.

Nah that's not for another 2 rotations.

Next is racism, then sexism , then sex, back to Russia and the broken record repeats.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Now wait a minute I was at 5 Guys yesterday for lunch and didn't hear anything

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Flynn...Gates

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RickinVa

Another swing. Comey was never the left's hero. You're confusing relief at his findings with agreement of his findings and that is not what happened. His little speech still convinces some that she was guilty of something. Doesn't it?

Well being called Extremely Careless in handling the Nations Intel by the head of the FBI is a CRIME. So your right I guess he never was there Hero that's why he was being shouted at by BLM.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: xuenchen
Or the "testimonies" were planted for the very purpose we are seeing ....

Keeping peanut vendors working.

Next week they will be back to the Sex Stuff.

Nah that's not for another 2 rotations.

Next is racism, then sexism , then sex, back to Russia and the broken record repeats.

You forgot mentally unfit after sexism

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
a reply to: Gothmog

Flynn...Gates

Podesta

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SCG20

They're literally quoting people whose knowledge is 3rd hand, which makes the story itself 4th hand.

And they cry when Trump calls them fake news.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Totally agree. In fact, I just stocked up on popcorn.

Most the the Libs have been spoofed by their politicians. They have followed the company line and been full of excuses and the released talking points. These folks are going to be out of their minds mad when the truth comes out. They probably will not vote in an election for 10 years.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Now wait a minute I was at 5 Guys yesterday for lunch and didn't hear anything

Obviously your were not sitting at the right table. LOL

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
FAKE NEWS

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join