It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O Snap The New York Times is Supporting Mueller Being Fired Now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Wait for it

www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — President Trump ordered the firing last June of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel overseeing the Russia investigation, according to four people told of the matter, but ultimately backed down after the White House counsel threatened to resign rather than carry out the directive.

"4 People told of the Matter" lmao. Great Source. Man if only in College I could get away with Copying and Pasting people who told of the matter from wikipedia without any real research College would have been so much easier.

"Here's what I Read": Democrat State Run Media want Mueller Fired so Democrats can Impeach Trump. So we spread Fake News when we all know Mueller is investigating Russia interference into the 2016 Election not Trump-Russia Collusion. You know who was also in the 2016 Election? Hillary Clinton's Creation of the Fake Dossier. Who we all know Democrats recently shut down the Government over to do Damage Control and "Come up with a response to Nunes Memo" lmao.

The West Wing confrontation marks the first time Mr. Trump is known to have tried to fire the special counsel. Mr. Mueller learned about the episode in recent months as his investigators interviewed current and former senior White House officials in his inquiry into whether the president obstructed justice.

Pretty sure it would have been leaked the day it happened and would have been the Top News Story on the Clinton News Network.

Amid the first wave of news media reports that Mr. Mueller was examining a possible obstruction case, the president began to argue that Mr. Mueller had three conflicts of interest that disqualified him from overseeing the investigation, two of the people said.

This again? Come on people give it up.
edit on 25-1-2018 by SCG20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Or the "testimonies" were planted for the very purpose we are seeing ....

Keeping peanut vendors working.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Perhaps they are starting to think as I do. The Mueller investigation was supposed to be about the Trump-Russia collusion. The only statements that have came out have been DNC , FBI , and Hillary/Obama corruption

Hmmmmm

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SCG20
Wait for it

www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — President Trump ordered the firing last June of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel overseeing the Russia investigation, according to four people told of the matter, but ultimately backed down after the White House counsel threatened to resign rather than carry out the directive.

"4 People told of the Matter" lmao. Great Source. Man if only in College I could get away with Copying and Pasting people who told of the matter from wikipedia without any real research College would have been so much easier.

"Here's what I Read": Democrat State Run Media want Mueller Fired so Democrats can Impeach Trump. So we spread Fake News when we all know Mueller is investigating Russia interference into the 2016 Election not Trump-Russia Collusion. You know who was also in the 2016 Election? Hillary Clinton's Creation of the Fake Dossier. Who we all know Democrats recently shut down the Government over to do Damage Control and "Come up with a response to Nunes Memo" lmao.

The West Wing confrontation marks the first time Mr. Trump is known to have tried to fire the special counsel. Mr. Mueller learned about the episode in recent months as his investigators interviewed current and former senior White House officials in his inquiry into whether the president obstructed justice.

Pretty sure it would have been leaked the day it happened and would have been the Top News Story on the Clinton News Network.

Amid the first wave of news media reports that Mr. Mueller was examining a possible obstruction case, the president began to argue that Mr. Mueller had three conflicts of interest that disqualified him from overseeing the investigation, two of the people said.

This again? Come on people give it up.

Fox News corroborates it, with Sean Hannity doing an abrupt 180 on the story.

There is an existing thread about it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It Seems that both Republicans and Democrats easily turn on FBI Investigators.

From 11.4.2016

Top Democrats are ratcheting up their criticism of FBI Director James Comey for going public with a decision to revisit the Hillary Clinton email probe days before the election, with a few even hinting they want him fired -- though President Obama has shown little indication he'd oblige right now.

Valerie Jarrett, Obama’s chief adviser, reportedly is among those who want Comey gone.

“Valerie argued that Comey was interfering deliberately in the election process and had to be stopped,” a source told The New York Post. The same source said Obama, though, is “worried about the consequences of taking such an action – the tsunami of outrage that would come his way, and possibly become a major footnote, or worse, in the history of the presidency.”

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Next week they will be back to the Sex Stuff.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hey, how 'bout that wahmens March. Am I right?

In any case, Bongino made some pretty spot on predictions lately and this could tie into his "baiting the leakers" theory. Feed suspected leakers false information to see who is leaking. Bongino has been on fire recently and this makes more sense to me. 4D chess and all that bigly stuff.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Trump firing Mueller would be a wet dream for the Dems. He is obviously not so stupid as to do such a thing. Set Mueller up, watch him fail (or succeed, as the case may be, in finding the actual collusion between the Dems and the Russians), and stack up one more win against the Deep State.

Well, I may dream, at least...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Oh Snap. Where in the Drumpf world of craziness does this article even suggest that the NYT now supports the firing of Mueller?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think they're just getting desperate & posting any bit of nonsense so they & their ilk don't crack under the pressure of the reality that may be seeping into their fantasy.

K~

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

The Hannity thing is hilarious. Maybe the OP stopped watching Hannity before he came back and confirmed that all the crap he'd just been talking was fake news?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That or they need a new conspiracy theory since their "MEMO" meme failed so spectacularly.

Fox goes silent as its "secret society" conspiracy theory falls apart
www.mediamatters.org...

Trump ‘house of cards is falling apart’ as FBI ‘secret society’ conspiracy is exposed as fake: report
www.rawstory.com...

K~
edit on 26-1-2018 by aethertek because: link

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
President Trump met with Bob Mueller a few days before Mueller was named "Special Counsel" in 2017. They have also communicated occasionally during Mueller's investigation. Since Mueller is also a Republican, they may be friendly terms.
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Thanks for those two links. It seemed very sketchy to me earlier in the week but then I thought maybe I'm just being obtuse, maybe there really is something. But no I guess nota reply to: aethertek

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
release the memo
release the FISA warrant

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
release the memo
release the FISA warrant

Ditto.

Release it and let us judge it based on its own merit.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What's with the peanut references Foxy? You recently buy stock in Planters?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That pendulum swung both ways . Remember trump praising Comey for doing it? He was the rights hero.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Oh Snap. Where in the Drumpf world of craziness does this article even suggest that the NYT now supports the firing of Mueller?

I was wondering the same thing.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

edit on 1262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join