It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phenomenal Travel Video's - Youtuber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
i just wanted to share a guy i found on youtube recently who is hammering out videos non stop on the ancient sites around india and their possible significance to ancient and lost civilizations. i rarely agree with his conclusion but he does a really fantastic job taking u through his line of thought and theories on what it may be that hes looking at. if u just like seeing ancient sites from around India the videos give u a great glimpse into some of these fantastic structures.

Phenomenal Travel Video's Channel
edit on 25-1-2018 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Fascinating.

This one's interesting. He says the hanging pillar was dislodged during a British attempt at repair. According to his theory it was sitting firmly on the base but got twisted so only one corner now takes the weight.

The tourist industry claims

The pillar was dislodged from its original position by a British engineer who tried to move it in an endeavour to unearth the secret of its support but was sadly unsuccessful.

eccetrav.com...

Implying it really was hanging originally. The tourist industry also gives the impression it is levitating now.

The pillar does not rest on the ground completely but hangs in the air, with enough space between its base and the ground to pass a sheet of paper or a small twig through it- fully to emerge on the other side!

As he shows in his video it is resting on the ground and nothing can pass completely underneath it.

He gets around.

edit on 26 1 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

yeah i really liked how he didnt try to perpetuate the bs myth with that pillar and showed it for what it is. im just enthralled by the beauty of these temples in india. some of them dont have one square inch of stone that isnt carved into something beautiful.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

He presents the carving well here at 3:00.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

top topics

join