It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture Of Obama With Farrakhan In 2005 -Photographer "afraid of them"-Gave pic up

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Past presidents can be impeached. If he was impeached then all of his presidential honors and percs would be removed, pay, and he has a security detail, I think 2 agents.

What sources did you get your information from? WND? American Spectator? Breitbart? Oh I'm sorry I'm just pulling out assumptions here. I'm sure you looked into this matter objectively.

USA: Can a President be impeached after leaving office?

The Constitution allows only two penalties as a result of impeachment: removal from office, and being banned from holding future federal office.

Technically, it is probably the case that Congress could impeach a President who had left office in order to prevent them from holding future office in the Federal government. This would not only prevent a one-term president from returning to seek another term at a later time, but would prevent a former president from running for Congress or serving in the cabinet of a future president or as a federal judge or Supreme Court justice. However, it’s hard not to see this as a huge waste of Congress’s time.

www.quora.com...

But yea. I'm sure that picture from 2005 will hit Obama big time.

Maybe it's a lot more easier to deal with the fact he was president for two terms and won the popular vote on both those occasions. It's come and gone. Get over it.

edit on 26-1-2018 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

No way in hell he wins popular vote if that picture surfaced before. Farrakhan is the most racist person in the damm world he does not even try and hide it. And he is Muslim .

Smart people would never take a damm picture with him.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

What part of suppression of information do you not understand?!

Just filling in some backstory on the barry.

edit on 1 26 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

A photo is a single snapshot in time (powerful as it may be to some).

People overlooked Obama's long term relationship with the maniacal "Reverend" Jeremiah Wright so who knows how much (or little) that photo would have effected things.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
So by your logic the picture of Trump yukking it up with the Clintons at a gala of some sort, means that he has some sort ties to the Clintons? Going even further using your logic would that mean Trump has some sort of deal with the Clintons to undermine the country? Or could it possibly just be a picture of people conversing at an event they went to?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There is so little we actually know about this "most transparent" person.

Personally?

The photo does not change my impression of him.

Same here.

I am pretty confident MUCH worse was buried to sell Obama as the Lightbringer of Hope & Change.

Oh, he brought change alright. Change is all I have left, I used to have dollars....

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
So by your logic the picture of Trump yukking it up with the Clintons at a gala of some sort, means that he has some sort ties to the Clintons? Going even further using your logic would that mean Trump has some sort of deal with the Clintons to undermine the country? Or could it possibly just be a picture of people conversing at an event they went to?

Yes if the picture was hidden away so the public couldn't make an informed decision. Stop being obtuse.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

big deal..I don't care if any president took a picture with him...doess not mean he subscribes to all his ideals..I've taken pictures with friends that are in bad places now...you can disagree with certain ways of thinking but still find some common ground..isn't that what loving your fellow man is all about?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

You forgot "enthusiastic user of coc aine". He definitely got a free pass on that.

Pladuim

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

OK, so you would have been a big man and released the pic. It should make you wonder why Obama's handlers sh!t the bed and had the pic hidden.

But you don't care.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Gosh he needs to be impeached or jailed or something especially for taking a picture with that person!

Wait... it's 2018 right?

Oh that train already passed us by in 2012.

A former President can still be impeached.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Gosh he needs to be impeached or jailed or something especially for taking a picture with that person!

Wait... it's 2018 right?

Oh that train already passed us by in 2012.

Same reason you libs want to impeach Trump over a supposed fling he had with Stormy Daniels before he was president.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join