It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture Of Obama With Farrakhan In 2005 -Photographer "afraid of them"-Gave pic up

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The photographer who took this pic had to give this photo up because he was "afraid of them". And he is sure if this photo would have seen the light of day it would have had a negative effect on Obama's political life.

A short video of Obama's buddy and his quotes. Spoiler alert: it deals with white people, Jews and Hitler to name a few interesting quotes.

So many things we don't know about Obama.
I seem to remember a pass given to Obama about his fiery pastor in his church too. So many passes given to Barack Obama.... Wonder if Trump or Sanders would have had the same passes granted?

A journalist announced last week that he will publish a photograph of then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama (D) and Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan that he took in 2005 at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting, but did not make public because he believed it would have “made a difference” to Obama’s political future.

The photographer, Askia Muhammad, told the Trice Edney News Wire that he “gave the picture up at the time and basically swore secrecy.”
talkingpointsmemo.com...

The photographer gave up the photo and was "afraid of them".....

Muhammad said he did not release his copy of the photograph because he thought it would be perceived as a betrayal of that promise: “I was really, I guess, afraid of them.”

Why was the pic so dangerous?
Because Farrakhan makes anti-semitic remarks and he kinds says Obama has ties to, are you sitting down, Islam......

Farrakhan is a minister who leads the Nation of Islam and has made anti-Semitic remarks. During Obama’s presidential campaign, conservatives pushed multiple apparently racially motivated conspiracy theories about Obama’s religion and supposed ties to Islam.

edit on 25-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Gosh he needs to be impeached or jailed or something especially for taking a picture with that person!

Wait... it's 2018 right?

Oh that train already passed us by in 2012.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Thank you for your well thought out reply.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

h that train already passed us by in 2012

Ya, that train might have passed, but the only chance a Dem has of winning the WH is gonna need Obama’s support.

So, since you’re not a complete idiot, you see where I’m going with this...

Maybe not.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

There is so little we actually know about this "most transparent" person.

Personally?

The photo does not change my impression of him.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, I think the "beer summit" was the for real Obama. He has a real problem with the police and other segments of the US population.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Obama and Farrakhan were neighbors in Chicago.

Bill Ayers too with wife Bernardine Dohrn.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

So what should we do with this fine revelation of a 13 year old picture of him and Farrakhan....? Over a year since he left office hmm?

Come on I'm all ears! I think Obama's back in Illinois with family so. What next?

Wait wait..... is this a thread specifically for people who don't like Obama? Did I just gatecrash a party uninvited?

I am terribly sorry.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

So what should we do with this fine revelation of a 13 year old picture of him and Farrakhan....? Over a year since he left office hmm?

Come on I'm all ears! I think Obama's back in Illinois with family so. What next?

Wait wait..... is this a thread specifically for people who don't like Obama? Did I just gatecrash a party uninvited?

I am terribly sorry.

If you think Obama and Hillary are not the Dem party you are fooling yourself. This may take a little wind out of the man we know so little about.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I am terribly sorry.

He's in DC.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's any wonder how he won the presidency, twice huh?

Fake Birth Certificate.

Two fathers other than Barack Obama senior and he's kept hidden.

Fake social security number.

Married to a transexual.

His real name is Barry.

Never really attended the colleges he claimed to have.

Closeted homosexual.

The list goes on Xue. It's just amazing that he managed to survive two full terms in office. Gosh, I'm sure frustrated as you are that this photo didn't surface back then. Wouldn't tipped the scales I think.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There is so little we actually know about this "most transparent" person.

Personally?

The photo does not change my impression of him.

Same here.

I am pretty confident MUCH worse was buried to sell Obama as the Lightbringer of Hope & Change.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

He's in DC.

Fantastic. Trump can get his investigators from Hawaii stat. They've been working hard there digging Obama dirt for the past 6 years. Time to put the cuffs and gather the gang.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

It's any wonder how he won the presidency, twice huh?

Fake Birth Certificate.

Two fathers other than Barack Obama senior and he's kept hidden.

Fake social security number.

Married to a transexual.

His real name is Barry.

Never really attended the colleges he claimed to have.

Closeted homosexual.

The list goes on Xue. It's just amazing that he managed to survive two full terms in office. Gosh, I'm sure frustrated as you are that this photo didn't surface back then. Wouldn't tipped the scales I think.

That sets a precedent then doesn't it? A sitting president can have all this swirling vortex of fake news around him and still retain office for 2 terms. Things are looking up for your current president then, if the last one sailed through the same sea of lies.

edit on 1/25/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Things are looking up for your current president then, if the last one sailed through the same sea of lies.

Oh Trump doesn't lie. It's just fake media you know?

I'm just wondering what we should do with this picture?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

He's in DC.

Fantastic. Trump can get his investigators from Hawaii stat. They've been working hard there digging Obama dirt for the past 6 years. Time to put the cuffs and gather the gang.

You have no idea where he lives, but you know where he was born.

Got it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I'm just wondering what we should do with this picture?

I'm sure your jacking wall of Obama photos is pretty full, but I'm also sure you can squeeze it in somewhere...

...if you can navigate the 'love-catching' socks & washcloths covering the floor in front of it, that is.

Good luck.
edit on 1/25/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You just made a case for Trump winning 2 terms despite all the made up BS without even realizing it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You have no idea where he lives, but you know where he was born.

Aside from those closely intimate, nobody really knows on a personal level where our leaders live and where they were born. We just pick and choose what to believe really.

Logic.

You have no idea about Trumps personal life, or dubya's.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You just made a case for Trump winning 2 terms

I don't rule out his chances of winning a second term. At the end of the day we'll need to see out his first term and see for ourselves the outcome of 2020. Still sometime to go.

Bernie is apparently reviewing a 2020 run though, I'm excited for that.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join