It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Figured out a way to calculate President Trump's TRUE POLL APPROVAL NUMBERS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

And to add:
4. There are a good many people who might follow him on Twitter, but never click the LIKE button. In fact I know I'm one of those buggers who never clicks like buttons, ever, and many others ignore them too. (but I do do ats stars
)
5. There are actually ad type blockers specifically to disable the like features on many sites because they can be used to track your where-abouts on the web and they build up a database of other sites you visit purely by interacting with the twitter/facebook/google code. So there will be a portion of your audience of trump follows who might be in these categories.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: SCG20

What are Us twits who don't tweet to do? Where shall We forage in Our hunts for TheTruth?

Question: Did You delete any Twitter™ fans who just might be 'illegal'? The guy from Ecuador who actually owns the food truck, working His way up from 'napkin hombre', I wonder how He'd vote?

Trump has an imaginary wall.
He only begrudgingly left behind his gilded gypsy-esque "home" for the White House. He didn't want to since things weren't all gilded and gaudy like his "home".
But his staff at his "tower" make the best taco bowls on Cinco de Mayo.

Never Forget.

Oh,

And grab 'em by the pussy...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

How the heck is that supposed to give an accurate job approval? Why should foreigners be polled? And do you not realize that people who follow Trump on Twitter are more likely to star him or retweet, than people who don't? This is automatically skewed, at least 1500 person phone polls have a chance of being accurate, depending on how the sample is taken.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Twitter is like 80% fake accounts. There are plenty of studies out there where a group looks at someone's followers and determines tens of thousands of them are fake accounts.

I'll never sign up for Twitter, it's the lowest brain dead section of the population.

Yes I'm aware our President is on it.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Those likes are puny compared to the population..

Plus does twitter have dislikes???

What’s the ratio??

Honestly I would expect the president to get millions of likes..

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I don't use Twitter and most people I know never use it,so just like Facebook,most that use it aren't of voting age,sounds like a wild speculation,with incorrect use of math

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

How the heck is that supposed to give an accurate job approval? Why should foreigners be polled? And do you not realize that people who follow Trump on Twitter are more likely to star him or retweet, than people who don't? This is automatically skewed, at least 1500 person phone polls have a chance of being accurate, depending on how the sample is taken.

Didn't you pay attention to the Obama Administration? When your the President you ain't President of America your President of the World. And according to the Resistance we as America must welcome the world. And If you don't accept people of color your racist. That's why we calculate Trumps total number of followers. The American President is President of the World according to the Left.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Why not use the lamentations of the women?

Plenty of lamentation coming from the women on the left.

Haven't heard from the men tho.

Who believes Polls anymore after 2016?

lol!! FOOLS!!

Life is good!

edit on 1 26 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 1 26 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Correlate the polls to the Electoral College and then they will be relevant.
edit on 26-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This may be the reason you haven't been invited to any math seminars.

<< 1   >>

join