It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q thread- PSYOP information gathering for CIA Infiltration and Manipulation of the Mass Media

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: booyakasha
you don't take down a 5,000 year old satanic pedophile ring over night...

oh for goodness sake, this is just so ridiculous... y'all have entered a fantasy world where you're the heroes and that's why it's been so seductive to you.

If they're gonna LARP...

They SHOULD to stick to parks on the weekend with foam noodle swords yelling, "FIREBALL! FIREBALL! FIREBALL!"

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I want everyone to look at How When this thread title Started up another thread soon came right after with the same theme and the op responded to every post for days? oh & an excellent thread btw

these are heavy hitters on ATS and been around for quite some time Organized, eloquent, Interesting, but with a definite agenda and Q is that agenda

Has anyone noticed how this thread got derailed from CIA PSYOP MEDIA collusion to ancient evil cult in just 4 pages ?? WOW

and a thread CALLING them out GOT BINNED within a few minutes i was just quoting another member on their boasting about being able to brainwash fellow ATS'ers SO this is real now and for me Confirmed and it honestly made my head spin. thanks for the heads up . Q

<< 1  2  3   >>

join