It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, a peer reviewed journal article stating...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Try AIG, quoted it once and the dogs are rabid
Go have a look

Anyway, the journal
The answer to the op would be helpful
Step up, have a crack, win the laurel
Be the hero
Answer the question, repetable observ... You know the rest

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

apparently "talkorigins" doesn't make the cut on his reading list...

Thus he will not even bother to look

Fake science and wanna be scientists... ya know?

Peter Vlar concurred with his ass cessment... and made Alice cry

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Answer the op

Show me the real science, if you have any idea what real science is, stop bleating and step up
The op needs sddressing not me

Still here asking, you are just deflecting ak
edit on 28-5-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

apparently "talkorigins" doesn't make the cut on his reading list...

Thus he will not even bother to look

Fake science and wanna be scientists... ya know?

Peter Vlar concurred with his ass cessment... and made Alice cry

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Answer the op

Show me the real science, if you have any idea what real science is, stop bleating and step up
The op needs sddressing not me

Still here asking, you are just deflecting ak

Many have already given you all your answers... To quote you... "Facts that inform the theory"

You don't understand them... Thus you dismiss them

Then to top it off you reply by telling people to refer to Ken Ham... Which speaks volumes

Nuff said

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Compared to the drivel offered here, Ken Ham is an Einstein of intelect
Ken Ham is a genius of uncomprehendable proportions when I consider the actual evidence and scale of evolutionary ...

So far I have no answers to my questions, only posts like yours

" Ken Ham, blah blah"

Where is the evidence at ak
Where is the science ak
Where is the peer reviewed atrick ak
Why ISNT THERE ANY AK
Why are we being lied to about evolution

Why do you care so muchnabout Ken Ham ak
Does he threaten your existence

It's ok ak, many pages ago some evolutionist answered the question posed in my op, there are no peer reviewed journal articles with the information I required
You can let it go now ak, it's all over

The articles don't exist, so I have been told, as I knew

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Compared to the drivel offered here, Ken Ham is an Einstein of intelect
Ken Ham is a genius of uncomprehendable proportions when I consider the actual evidence and scale of evolutionary ...

Lol

No... Ken ham is a moron... And a thief... And your AIG site is the biggest joke to come along until the flat earth society emerged on the scene

Man thinks the flintstones was real and we rode dinosaurs lol

And the fact that you support his crap... Well, i don't think i need to even comment further considering you're still whining about people showing you "facts that support the theory" and you still don't read... Or comprehend the material... Yet you continue to say no one has shown you anything...

Literally anyone reading this knows you're full of it... Or you just don't understand it... Which again, puts you on the same level as your hero Mr. Ham

You wouldn't know the evidence that you ask for if someone slapped you in the face with a book of it

So give it up... Donkey

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Ken is that you??

Ken Ham is a complete and utter fraud.

Evidence, thus science, via peer reviewed journals have been supplied.

But here is your chance Raggy.

Show how anyone is being lied too about evolution.

Here is the problem for you.

You must use your own words, if you do not, you must cite where you are getting it from.

What you don't get is that there are many many articles that support Evolution.

You thus need to discredit them all

Of you go chum.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

That’s the thing I keep harping on. If the evidence is found wanting by Raggedy, it should be a simple feat to utilize the self same scientific method that he continues to rant about like a skipping record, to falsify the data provided. We’re coming up on 3 years of his cinsistentnuse if this particular screen name and not once has he actually addressed the science. Gosh gallops? Check. Quote mining to the Nth degree? Ditto. Falsification of disputed science by way of the scientific method? Crickets are all that I hear.

At the end of the day though, the fault is our own because we continue to feed quarters into the machine. Coming from a family of educators, it just seems irresponsible to let his idle blathering stand as an unassailable position when there are people who lurk without posting and they need to see that his Tom foolery isn’t anything resembling the truth and bears no semblance to anything based on facts or science. If he’s not a troll, I truly feel for the guy if this is how he views the world.

People like Raggedy and Randyvs see the crumbling world they cling to as under assault by heathen atheists bent on ushering in an age of anti Christian deceit. To live your life with the feeling that it is all so tenuous and slipping farther, harder and faster with each setting of the sun... it’s truly pitiable.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

We all harp on about this, and it is never addressed. So that leaves a few options

(a) He is here to Troll
(b) He literally is incapable of seeing what is being pointed out. As if there is a cognitive dissonance going on
(c) He is on a spectrum somewhere
(d) all of the above.

Given anyone who disagrees with them, and does science has to be an atheist in their mind, I am leaing to (d). These people do not get, that they do not represent reality, let alone what most of humanity thinks. This change of paradigm from their usual Sunday sermons must be painful. But its a growing opportunity for them .

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sorry guys but im still stumped on how he believes "de-evolution" is a thing... but evolution is just nonsense

Is it just me?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

No it is not just you, but it is a common argument used by his type. "Oh there is more evidence for devolution than evolution". You have to remember these people argue that everything was perfect in Eden, but it became corrupt due to origional sin etc etc snore.

Evidence? Nah, but a lot of member waving goes on .

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I’m just going to pray for you guys. Apparently it’s what the world is lacking and is the only thing that will work according to some people on ATS. And no raggedy, that’s not directed at you. Just an observation based on comments made by people who agree with your posts.

Personally I prefer prey to prayer but then again I’m an science hating atheist who isn’t as smart as Ken Ham because I don’t quote mine and quote people out of context to make it seem like they made statements they never did. See, intelligence isn’t measured by the knowledge one gains through experiences and education. It’s a measurement of how well you are able to ignorantly plead to other people’s confirmation biases. I could have saved myself a lot of time, money and research had I known this when I was in my 20’s

To be honest though, I really do wish Ken Ham wasn’t a complete retard because i would love to hitch up a stegosaurus to my cart and use him to deliver rosaries to my prey-er group with him.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Darwin himself had doubts, and he said the EYE is a problem as is muscle retro biogenesis

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

always wanted a Triceratops actually

but hey... Dino from the Flintstones was pretty damn cute

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Go have a look

Anyway, the journal
Be the hero

AIG is a religious site, not a science site. Full stop. Link me single scientific research paper they have published, lol!
edit on 5 29 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Darwin himself had doubts, and he said the EYE is a problem as is muscle retro biogenesis

Darwin is irrelevant. We understand that now. Darwin didn't have many doubts, he just didn't have the knowledge we have today. Eye evolution is pretty well known now, but when you don't get any scientific information from scientific sources it explains why you would think something so ridiculous.
edit on 5 29 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

Go have a look

Anyway, the journal
Be the hero

AIG is a religious site, not a science site. Full stop. Link me single scientific research paper they have published, lol!

You start first, you link me the journal article I requested
Evolution is a religion with no evidence

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Darwin did not know what we know today. He had no idea what DNA does? So this is like saying Babbage was not sure computers would work out, and use taht as evidence for them being bad for business

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

Go have a look

Anyway, the journal
Be the hero

You start first, you link me the journal article I requested
Evolution is a religion with no evidence

Read the citations and references on the site I posted. It's all backed by research papers.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Darwin published OtOoS 160 years ago so what he didn't know then isn't a relevant metric for what is known about biological evolution today in 2018. Bringing up anachronistic views as if they have any sort of impact on current knowledge is pretty intellectually dishon.est. It's why what is a part of evolutionary theory today is not the same as what Darwin proposed in 1859.

Since he first published, we've found multiple hominids that were then unknown (only Neanderthal was known by the time OtOoS was published and they were strictly European) on every continent except Antarctica, we've discovered genetics, refined geology, thanks to advances in Chemistry, we've developed a whole slew of radiometric dating techniques to assist us in dating remains and on and on.

To say that Darwin had questions 160 years ago so current theory and understanding is therefore bunk is just a ludicrous proposition as it implies that even today we have yet to understand these things. Nothing could be further from the truth regardless of what sites like 'creation..com' tell you.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

always wanted a Triceratops actually

but hey... Dino from the Flintstones was pretty damn cute

In an ideal world Santa woulsd fly his sleigh with a team of triceratops instead of reindeer.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join