It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience with twitter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I’m posting this here because I don’t have pictures or any proof. This is my experience ..
I joined twitter in 2016. I thought it would help me keep connected with news in such. I had left Ats to catch a break. I haven’t had a Facebook since 2011.
Last night something came over me and I realized in order for my light to move forward I needed to disconnect from twitter. I wanted to delete my account. I googled how to, took a screen shot and posted what I was about to do and said farewell.

I woke up this morning with an email stating someone had logged into my account from across town and re-activated my account. I got on my sons computer and deactivated it again. I said the passcode out loud to my son. About 5 min later I get an email stating someone had logged into my account from across town and they re-activated my account again. At this point I’m feeling nauseas. My son writes a passcode on a paper and hands it to me and I deactivate my account once again. So far so good.

I will tell you though I ended up covering the cameras with duct tape on both sides of my phone. I know the microphone is still on. I just got a weird feeling and I’ve been sick to my stomach nearly all day. I know things are going to be okay. I just wanted to post what I experienced to get it off my chest.
Light and love
Nat

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: natalia

I dumped FB, which I only reluctantly signed up to.
Never signed up for Twatter.
Social media for me is talking to people and having real life relations.
I still use a dumb phone.
I'll give you my number if I like you.
Screw all that other nonsense.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What they probably have access to is your email account that you originally signed up with. Once that account it hacked they can keep resetting your password.

I am sure we will eventually get to the point where we are all like an episode of Big Brother where all of our actions are at the viewing or criticism to all...so you ask yourself is what I am doing something I want shared with the entire world or do I really give a F___!

new topics

join