It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Ordered Mueller Fired, but Backed Off When White House Counsel Threatened to Quit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

Nah ...he's still playing make believe. Hes in the bonus round now. It gets trickier to hide stuff on this level.

So a guy playing dress up beat out not only all the R's but the D's as well. I don't why you're not proud of the guy.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

A boy is allowed to make wishes.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL! Don't you know yet that articles quoting anonymous sources are FAKE NEWS 90% of the time? 

No it's not. That statement is absurd in the extreme..

link   

originally posted by: neo96
After Stzrok Trump would have been right to fire Mueller.

After losing texts them suddenly finding them again.

Trump would have been RIGHT to fire Mueller.

There's a long list of things .

bet trump's people knew all about the Stzrok & Page show as it was happening.

#10StepsAhead

edit on Jan-25-2018 by xuenchen because: .Q.it

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Nah, you're just making a disingenuous argument. But I understand that's the only play you got left.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

I don't have words for it either. WTF?

So, four people are allegedly spilling attorney-client privileged protected information?

There's an alleged personal dispute about membership fees and lingering bad feelings about that?

There's another alleged conflict of interest stemming from Mueller's work in a law firm?

Trump is alleged to have interviewed Mueller for the FBI director job (which I think is completely implausible since Mueller wasn't eligible for the job)?

What in the F* is going on? Why are we putting up with this? There is no reason to have any confidence in it.

I don't know who is cooking up this mess or why...but this has become unacceptable.

I wash my hands of all of it. If Trump supporters and anti-Trump people want to continue with this...go ahead. I think you are all a-hoIes though for taking it seriously or pretending to....for feeding into it.

It's garbage. Cooked up, machinated, scripted, convenient, distracting, useless, expensive garbage.

Beat each other up over it but I ask that you leave the rest of us alone. I take none of it seriously. It's a joke. It's all a GD joke on the American people.

At any time, either side could clear up so much of this...but they don't. It's a big f*cking joke on the people and it's buried deep beneath the sand for people on both sides to stick their heads in to view.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Nah, you're just making a disingenuous argument. But I understand that's the only play you got left.

Well the threads on here with strzks text about not going after hillary loaded for bear, so feel free to post your opinion there.

I dont find your accusation that I am wrong with providing no reason why to be compelling, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Unless Trump knows that Mueller is in fact hunting D’s

I've seen that line of thinking a couple of times.

And I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

But it's just wishful.

Well, Mueller is a Republican.

Identity politics is a hell of a thing... but probably not for Mueller.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Nah, it's more like when you're faced with a digusting level of hypocrisy. Trump supporters take nothing serious in regards to trump. His campaign is being investigated for collusion... Trump investigated for obstruction... He was apparently surrounded by foreign agents. He fired the guy investigating him and tried the fire the next guy too. And Trump supporters pretend it's all nothing. GFY seems appropriate under the circumstances.

Well, see Comey wasn't investigating him. Clears that up.

As a Trump supporter, I can say that I take quite a few things seriously regarding Trump. Such as blatant lies perpetrated by the MSM and 'anonymous sources.' Also in his ability to fail or succeed on his own merits. Something his opposition is fiercely against. I wonder why.

As far as hypocrisy, well, in politics, this is a long two way street.

GFY seems appropriate under the circumstances.

I'd say your lack of ability to form proper arguments based on factual information has forced you to capitulate into a petulant tirade....again.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: whywhynot

Unless Trump knows that Mueller is in fact hunting D’s

I've seen that line of thinking a couple of times.

And I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

But it's just wishful.

Well, Mueller is a Republican.

Identity politics is a hell of a thing... but probably not for Mueller.

Absolutely meaningless.

Because Republicans wanted Cruz.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Do you really expect hardcore Anti-Trumpers to read the Strzok texts? Not gonna happen. They avoid real news like the plague. It could shatter there bubble of pure bliss. Don't wanna risk it no sir.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I don't have words for it either. WTF?

So, four people are allegedly spilling attorney-client privileged protected information?

There's an alleged personal dispute about membership fees and lingering bad feelings about that?

There's another alleged conflict of interest stemming from Mueller's work in a law firm?

Trump is alleged to have interviewed Mueller for the FBI director job (which I think is completely implausible since Mueller wasn't eligible for the job)?

What in the F* is going on? Why are we putting up with this? There is no reason to have any confidence in it.

I don't know who is cooking up this mess or why...but this has become unacceptable.

I wash my hands of all of it. If Trump supporters and anti-Trump people want to continue with this...go ahead. I think you are all a-hoIes though for taking it seriously or pretending to....for feeding into it.

It's garbage. Cooked up, machinated, scripted, convenient, distracting, useless, expensive garbage.

Beat each other up over it but I ask that you leave the rest of us alone. I take none of it seriously. It's a joke. It's all a GD joke on the American people.

At any time, either side could clear up so much of this...but they don't. It's a big f*cking joke on the people and it's buried deep beneath the sand for people on both sides to stick their heads in to view.

The Aristocrats!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Trump fires Comey. Then he orders Mueller be fired. Trump's attempts to obstruct justice... how many times now?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Trump fires Comey. Then he orders Mueller be fired. Trump's attempts to obstruct justice... how many times now?

Repeating it doesn't make it true.

Answer to your question is zero.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And in case you missed it, he didnt fire Mueller. He just uestioned if he could be impartial, and was talked out of it.

First he attempted to obstruct Justice by getting Comey alone in a room and suggesting he let go of the Flynn thing. Then he fired Comey... Then he ordered Mueller be fired and the White House council refused the order.

Obstruction of Justice (x3)... Is 3 the official count or were there more attempts?

Wait you forgot he first asked Comey for his loyalty, then he asked him to let the Flynn thing go, then he fired Comey when he wouldn't.
Then he put Andrew McCabe in as acting directed of the FBI and first thing he does when he gets him alone is say "so look Andy...who did you vote for hmmmmmm?"
Then he asked McGhan to fire Mueller probably as a test and McCabe refused and threatened to quit, then he made Christopher Wray FBI director.
edit on 1252018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 1252018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

None.

Because they serve at the pleasure of the president.

DEAL.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

FBI Director: Appointment and Tenure

There are no statutory conditions on the President’s authority to remove the FBI Director.

Not to mention Comey leaked classified material.

And a couple of other things.

|++Qcumber to PicQle++|

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So this happened 7 months ago and we are learning about it now? I guess that Kill DACA/DNC/Schumer/No Russians/ Build a Wall news-cycle really sucked....

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Uhm, this is why presidents have counsels.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Nah, it's more like when you're faced with a digusting level of hypocrisy. Trump supporters take nothing serious in regards to trump. His campaign is being investigated for collusion... Trump investigated for obstruction... He was apparently surrounded by foreign agents. He fired the guy investigating him and tried the fire the next guy too. And Trump supporters pretend it's all nothing. GFY seems appropriate under the circumstances.

Wow I noticed you really don't have a lot of thr facts correct I'm not sure where you get your information from,but you need to change sources. First he isn't being investigated for collusion since that is not a criminal offense. He can not be prosecured for collusion he can be prosecuted for treason however that us a much higher bar to meet. To prove treason you have to be at war declared by Congress or the president and aid them against the US.

So no where near that are we? Now firing Comey had no effect on the investigation. Being director of the FBI he didn't conduct investigations so firing him in no way could effect any ongoing investigations. I think what got Comey fired was Comey he started playing politics. He made decisions that he legally had no right to make held press conferences that damaged Clinton just before the election just to call it all back. He played politics he knew the FBI investigation found nothing yet actually tried to leverage the president with it. And by the way well on this topic people forgot the FBI did investigate Russian interference into the election. This wouldn't have stopped because of comey or Mueller. Which means either they closed it for lack of evidence or its still on going. If it's still on going and they couldn't find proof to send to justice means nothings there.

This is the biggest problem I have we have democrats screaming russians hate to tell you it was made up from the begining. And now we have republicans screaming about corruption in the FBI also major BS. We have to agents who chatted to each other because they were sleeping together. They discussed their opinions as many where at the time so what? Prove they did something illegal and will talk.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join