It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New White Supremacy Opposes Color Blindness

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
We lose so much to the myopic view of race, it short circuits merit and the effort that goes in to developing ones skills and talents. Whether you view yourself as victim or entitled you stop judging on actions and paint entire segments of the population with the brush of preconceived views. Worst of all the value of the individual - the one thing both the Constitution of the United States and it's dominant religion (Christianity) hold in the highest regard is completely negated and ignored. Cycles of reward are no longer given due to hard work but because of either playing the victim card or to assuage guilt. It will never end of it's own accord and it leads precisely nowhere but to the downfall of all society regardless of race. Yes, it's a crying shame and I'm glad the afterlife won't be determined by skin color.
edit on 26-1-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: introvert

That makes no sense either because you are literally comparing these people to white supremacists, who think their race is superior, which coincides with the definition I referred to.

Yes I am comparing them to white supremacists, as I stipulated in both the title and in the arguments. You're arguing over what racism means, not what white supremacy is.

And therein lies the problem. What you have laid out in the OP does not properly compare those groups or people to what white supremacy is. They do not even compare to the definition you provided.

It reads as though your are conflating placating and pandering with ideologies of racial superiority or supremacy. Which is absurd.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

And therein lies the problem. What you have laid out in the OP does not properly compare those groups or people to what white supremacy is. They do not even compare to the definition you provided.

It reads as though your are conflating placating and pandering with ideologies of racial superiority or supremacy. Which is absurd.

Then you read wrong. I provided the definition of racism, not white supremacy. I also dedicated a few paragraphs outlining the new white supremacy, which you dismissed...as usual.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Then you read wrong. I provided the definition of racism, not white supremacy. I also dedicated a few paragraphs outlining the new white supremacy, which you dismissed...as usual.

Your own OP does not jive with the very definition you provided and I did not dismiss anything in your OP. I addressed it. The problem is that what you assert, the terms you use and definitions do not all add up.

Hell, you couldn't event get past the first sentence without being incorrect.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Your own OP does not jive with the very definition you provided and I did not dismiss anything in your OP. I addressed it. The problem is that what you assert, the terms you use and definitions do not all add up.

Hell, you couldn't event get past the first sentence without being incorrect.

It does "jive" because that's the only definition of racism I've been using, and again, your appeals to definition won't do anything to help you. The first sentence is correct, it's just that you do not understand what racial color-blindness entails.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join