It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOON AND MARS

page: 1

join
share:
bdi

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I am sure that there is something on moon because no one has talked about it for a long time,i believe that they have found something on the moon.I dont like the idea of colonizing the mars because no human foot has steped on the surface of that red planet but nasa is only talking about colonizing the mars.Why?????????
Check my dumb site where you can find interesting theories of mine!!!!ufocp.2itb.com

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
the reason NASA is in discussion of colonising Mars in the far fecthed future would be because it would be possible to re-instigate the atmosphere and use its resources for us to live on, unlike the Moon which is full of radiation. also i am unsure whether we have actually landed on the Moon [yes call me foolish but...] for the reason i stated above, also this could be a reason why there is so little interest of the Moon, perhaps we haven't actually landed on it, there's a reason for there not being as much intensive interest.

personally i think the interest lies in Venus and Saturn...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well i think their has been a lot of interest in the moon ...exwunpi...

I did a post a while back about the moon with some good links feel free to read and add anything...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join