It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the USA the latest target for destabilisation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Stability, how easy is it to destabilise?

A thought came to me not long ago about stability. I thought about the old USSR and how suddenly it collapsed.

It was not really fast, but it seemed so to me as a child, watching Lech Walesa and the Polish shipyards in Gdansk go on strike, which appeared to be the beginning of a huge, downward spiral for the Soviet Union. After that and the odd tail shaking it seemed to just die.

Then my thoughts went to the USA at the present, and I am left wondering if there isn't some agenda to encourage its break up as well.

I know, it is a ridiculous idea, but is it really?

Look at how polarised it is at the moment. Look at the differences between say California and Texas.

Before you say it couldn't happen, think about the former Yugoslavia. Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro...a group of areas basically that were, admittedly, forcefully united finally exploded in the most destructive and violent of ways and many, many thousands of innocents died.

Since the Soviet Union fell it feels to me as if stability has gone from the world. Not that it gave stability in itself, but rather that its existence guaranteed stability if you will. That stability is gone now and maybe we are paying the price for destroying that. Now maybe those who wanted to maintain that stability are really angry.

And so we come back to the present day, in the USA, and I have to wonder...

Is there a desire to break up the US from some quarter?

Just wanted to get that out there.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
who knows what lurks in the evil hearts (and plans) of the inter-nationlists ruling the world.

it sucks they not only have to steal all our money, insist on wars, but they also want to erode liberty.

they own the media and politicians in the usa. i was hoping the internet would stay 'free' because there was a chance we could dethrone them if people finally realized we were all enslaved.

but now they are capping the internet. soon this will be a thought crime for me to post.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What does it mean to break up the USA?

Break up it's government? It's clear today the government of USA is not aligned with itself and hast been for some time.
In the same breath, it seems what goes on in American politics is structured chaos. This is a puppet play on the big stage and people choosing their favorite characters and loving to hate the villains.

Break up the political parties? That serves no purpose to anyone who wants to divide and conquer the people to hold onto their power if the Nation.

I don't see a resemblance of Soviet Union collapsing and what we see in modern US. Today's USA, seems to be a government that is used from something else behind the curtain.

Control. Power.

The United States is a tool for globalist and it seems there is a power struggle today to keep it that way. All the anti Trump stuff and such... in what time has most of the USA been AGAINST it's only leader?

Something isn't right. The power struggle and internal conflict is evident. But again, is it all part of the puppet show?

I believe so. And that means, Trump too is a player. This show is getting really confusing, and the masses are entertained and biting their nails as to what comes next.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
When dragons rise the state's fall.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Break up the political parties? That serves no purpose to anyone who wants to divide and conquer the people to hold onto their power if the Nation.

I absolutely disagree. I would argue that what you stated makes no sense.

I don't see a resemblance of Soviet Union collapsing and what we see in modern US. Today's USA, seems to be a government that is used from something else behind the curtain.

Once again I disagree. There is such disagreement nationally that in fact states are starting to take on a nationalistic personality.

About the hidden hand, I agree.

The United States is a tool for globalist and it seems there is a power struggle today to keep it that way. All the anti Trump stuff and such... in what time has most of the USA been AGAINST it's only leader?

Can't argue with that apart from the fact that I believe the exact opposite. The USA is anathema to the new world order as I understand it.

Something isn't right. The power struggle and internal conflict is evident. But again, is it all part of the puppet show?

And so, even you feel it. It isn't a possibility really, it's so obvious as to make conspiracy theorists the frickin mainstream.

Trump too is a player. This show is getting really confusing, and the masses are entertained and biting their nails as to what comes next.

I guess? It doesn't confuse me, because I can see what is happening clearly. The point isn't whether we think it is right or not, the point is we can see what is happening.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I mean...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Haha
But I truly believe it's bloated egos inside the US who simply don't care how much division they cause as long as they get their 5 minutes of feeling important.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Haha
But I truly believe it's bloated egos inside the US who simply don't care how much division they cause as long as they get their 5 minutes of feeling important.

And the people accept how much division is caused by those who believe their bloated egos are worthy of destroying the country that nurtured them.

And in between, there are those who actually have a goal of harm.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The money corporations make off foreign gubments selling arms, oil, minerals and 'intel' is steadily increasing. Is there a tipping point where the uS taxpayers earnings don't matter anymore?

Laying off, closing factories, moving overseas, paying minimum wage at home.

We earn all week just to pay the rent, car lease, student debt, utilities n food.

Slowly strangling the inner cities to bankruptcy and crumbling infrastructure. Who cares, the Oligarchs have Power, their billions, their towers, their Island retreats and jets to escape from the ruins when it all finally collapses.

Didn't they just raise the debt ceiling one more time? Where do we think they are leading us?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Didn't they just raise the debt ceiling one more time? Where do we think they are leading us?

I've thought about this a lot...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yes and no at the same time. USSR collapsed because it tried to do communism with other countries it absorbed through force Russian language. With different languages and culture it wouldn't have worked. USA is/was there to stabilize the world. But today it seems US is the one destabilizing the world. The only way to make the world totally unstable is to pit against China. That is why India is doing very bad because they keep antagonizing China and threaten to block Chinese people. Karma is a B they say. Even Russia is not stupid enough to piss the East Asia off. Why do you think WW2 happened? Japan kept messing with the wrong guys through blind nationalism.

The use of Democracy is also form of destabilization that is why uncontrolled countries have so much triads running around. So if your smart right now. Don't support any democratic movements. Democracy in China look how well it went for Taiwan? The entire military relies on US weapons just like the past where Nationalist constantly relies on foreign equipment.

Napoleon was never democratic and it lifted the french technologically. USSR and Tsar Russia was never democratic, they are able to mass produce things like crazy and have technological advantage. USA was still in conquering mode at that time with war plans. USA today is not USA of the past though. So I don't expect US to be able to compete. US completely lost its culture when they invited the European enemies over. So good luck trying to fight for US. We all know US isn't a true democracy country with two parties. It is all about the ability to allow inventions in which majority of the countries fail at due to fear of being taken over by the inventor. Ming Dynasty was never democratic China was way ahead of everyone until the Manchu's/rebellion happened.

edit on 25-1-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
the USA is hopelessly divided by political philosophies and values.

last eight years people in parts of the country (Texas) wondered with increasing openness if separation was possible.

abc7news.com...

Some 44,000 Californians are asking for a divorce Wednesday night -- from the United States.

The effort to have the Golden State secede from the union is back, this time with new leadership, a new slogan and supporter hope -- new momentum.

But is it all just a big waste of time and money?

On Valentine's Day, the group YesCalifornia, plans to file a ballot initiative for the Golden State's independence.

I can easily imagine thousands of college students marching on Sacramento (maybe if/when Trump gets re-elected) demanding secession and getting in.
perhaps Oregon and Washington would join and create a Pacific Republic.

this country is so polarized it's easy to imagine.
edit on 27-1-2018 by ElGoobero because: fix source/quote

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

How long will it take before the US break apart into different nations? In ATS, there are some members who believe that the Coasts don't represent them and that their states should separate from them.
edit on 1/27/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

top topics

join