It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The full 'Secret Society' text between Strzok and Page

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Where are these calendars huh???? 

Drop it . The whole secret society thing has been debunked. Joke calendars, if that's what they are even referring to in those texts, don't mean a thing. 

Really? Shouldn't we ask questions and see the answers before we "drop it"? It's entirely possible they are innocuous when the answers come out. In that case, yes, we could drop it. But what if they aren't? Still mean nothing from the FBI/DOJ team tasked with investigating " Russian collusion"?

But you are right in one respect, I wish we were talking about this text sent the day before Comedy announced he wasn't recommending charges instead:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

But it's more damning and sounds less sensational than "secret society", so it's been ignored by the media.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar
Can we please, PLEASE have a Trump “beefcake” calendar that shows him in the same poses and outfits, side by side with Putin? Please?

Somebody must be creating this right now, if anybody has seen one, please point me to the link!

Not yet I just looked. Someone will get that going now though. Lol I personally won't be buying one because I value my eyesight.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Man. He holds his nose to go underwater. That's hilarious. Man my kids never did that even when they were babies and they were all in the pool as infants. What a wus.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePhantomKnight

It was no joke.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

In the words of Agent Sam Gerard to Dr. Richard Kimble ...I don't care...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I worked with the public my whole life. First at U.S. Customs in Kennedy airport, then in retail and as an interior decorator then as a store owner. I know theres a face for every face.

My own feelings about a customer never kept me from smiling and helping them. Professionals can do this.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I worked with the public my whole life. First at U.S. Customs in Kennedy airport, then in retail and as an interior decorator then as a store owner. I know theres a face for every face.

My own feelings about a customer never kept me from smiling and helping them. Professionals can do this.

I guess that is the problem...the FBI aren't professionals.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Asked and answered.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: RadioRobert

Asked and answered.

It was? I haven't heard a peep out of any of the involved parties (Strozk, Page, McCabe,Comedy, Mueller all named in that text alone).
Do you have a source?
While you're at it, can you tell me why Mueller (retired) was apparently pressuring the active AD into dropping the Clinton email investigation according to that text?

I mean an actual source, not your speculation/baseless assertion.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

In the words of Agent Sam Gerard to Dr. Richard Kimble ...I don't care...

You mean you only care to believe I am a Republican. You care very much about that.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Where are these calendars huh????

I don't know. Ask CNN. They were the ones who reported it.

And it's not one isolated thing -- a text in this instance -- what is happening is that the FBI and DOJ are being undermined by a demonstrable PATTERN of bias.

ETA: And that's not to suggest I take any of it at face value. I don't. I tend to think all of this is scripted.
edit on 1/26/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: face23785

"He" is a woman. trump is a tool of putins.

That was my mistake, I knew you were a woman, hence me calling you she in the next post.

As for the second part, case in point about you not being able to post if you can't lie.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join