It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The full 'Secret Society' text between Strzok and Page

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

I accidentally starred your comment when I just meant to report it for being so OT and worthless.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar
Can we please, PLEASE have a Trump “beefcake” calendar that shows him in the same poses and outfits, side by side with Putin? Please?

Somebody must be creating this right now, if anybody has seen one, please point me to the link!

I wonder if Trump holds his nose to go underwater like Putin here.

Not too good for his tough guy image if ya ask me.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What I don't get about some of you is how blatant you are with your bias(Sort of like the fbi lol) when trump asked Russia to get Hillary Clinton emails Infromt of thousands of people on a microphone with a smile on his face(indicating he may have been joking) the media ran it as him asking Russia for a favor on national t.v instead of a jest.

Here we have 2 agents that reference a secret society in a possible humorous context and the msm runs with that and says the whole text is a joke and not to be taking seriously. How do they know? Isn't it possible the calendars reference may have been the joke and the secret society a real inquiry? It doesn't even make sense when you think about it. What does a secret society meeting have to do with gag calendars? Doesn't this deserve as much scrutiny as trumps public comment about Russia?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePhantomKnight
Here we have 2 agents that reference a secret society in a possible humorous context and the msm runs with that and says the whole text is a joke and not to be taking seriously. How do they know? Isn't it possible the calendars reference may have been the joke and the secret society a real inquiry? It doesn't even make sense when you think about it. What does a secret society meeting have to do with gag calendars? Doesn't this deserve as much scrutiny as trumps public comment about Russia?

I think you raise a very good point.

However, I think the 'secret society' reference should be taken seriously AND the calendars that were passed/asked to passed around should be taken seriously, too.

Clearly, the entire investigation is just one huge f*cking joke at the expense of taxpayers. We shell out money for their laughs and we are the butt of their jokes.

I'm sick of funding it.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

What "reasonable prosecutor" would bring a case based on evidence gathered by investigators who displayed such bias? Investigators who didn't take it seriously and displayed Putin calendars as a *gag*. Calendars passed out by Trump-haters?

Comey said the test in the Hillary email *matter* was whether a reasonable prosecutor would bring a case.

Ultimately, that same test applies here, and it's looking less and less likely that a reasonable prosecutor would bring a case where all the evidence could easily be thrown out on a well-supported motion from the Defense.

Well, as a person who works with federal investigators as my day job, and with AUSAs and federal trials as a consistent extension of that day job, I will say this: Comey's assertion was wrong, and that is not a proper litmus test--whether or not the FBI director thinks that a "reasonable prosecutor" would do anything in a courtroom--to use when deciding whether or not to try a case.

I would caution you greatly in adopting such a flawed approach to things, as it is not the FBI director's job--a law enforcement officer--to tell anyone in the judicial system how to do their job. Comey can presume to know what a "reasonable prosecutor" would or would not do, but he is not, even remotely, the final say on the matter.

I have worked with many a prosecutor who would take on such a challenge--the prosecutors who declined to deal with Hillary's issues are spineless cowards, and only out to protect their own necks. The same can be said if, assuming that there were nefarious things going on, for federal prosecutors now concerning this issue.

ETA: And in the context of my job, I know how ridiculously stupid the process of getting wall calendars is, and I also know how strictly enforced the HATCH act is concerning the display of anything that can be construed as political in a federal workplace. The calendar issue, IMO, is not as big a deal as you're making it out to be. There's no way that these things would be displayed in an office setting--and if they were, that in and of itself would be great to use during a trial by prosecutors, as it would show how brazen and reckless these agents were getting in their openness against the current administration.
edit on 26-1-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You don't even know what these calendars are. And a joke about Putin is equal to a joke about trump? And yet you guys say there's no connection. It's really hard being a republican. I couldn't keep up.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So when you join the FBI you not only have to surrender any political affiliations at the door you also have to abandon your sense of humor?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
It's really hard being a republican. I couldn't keep up.

I wouldn't know. I am not -- nor have I ever been -- a Republican. I am registered 'Unaffiliated.' Before that, 'Democrat' for 20 years.

But, you know this...somehow you keep forgetting though. Maybe it's time you consider an assisted living community.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You have to abandon impropriety, and anything that looks like it.

I've lived my life under similar professional demands. I cannot make fun of customers and continue to do my job adequately.

If you believe that expressing bias in your police work is behavior becoming FBI agents, you should spend some time researching the general consensus on that subject before going to argue it.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
Well, as a person who works with federal investigators as my day job, and with AUSAs and federal trials as a consistent extension of that day job, I will say this: Comey's assertion was wrong, and that is not a proper litmus test--whether or not the FBI director thinks that a "reasonable prosecutor" would do anything in a courtroom--to use when deciding whether or not to try a case.

I would caution you greatly in adopting such a flawed approach to things, as it is not the FBI director's job--a law enforcement officer--to tell anyone in the judicial system how to do their job. Comey can presume to know what a "reasonable prosecutor" would or would not do, but he is not, even remotely, the final say on the matter.

That was sort of tongue in cheek...as if the application of justice would somehow be equal. Fat chance. I was not suggesting Comey's *test* was without flaws.

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
And in the context of my job, I know how ridiculously stupid the process of getting wall calendars is, and I also know how strictly enforced the HATCH act is concerning the display of anything that can be construed as political in a federal workplace. The calendar issue, IMO, is not as big a deal as you're making it out to be. There's no way that these things would be displayed in an office setting--and if they were, that in and of itself would be great to use during a trial by prosecutors, as it would show how brazen and reckless these agents were getting in their openness against the current administration.

I believe you mean 'defense attorneys,' not prosecutors. And that was precisely the point I made.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You got me wrong. I'm not here to insult anyone.
That being said I do not see a whole lot of withholding judgment on any issue involving trump or any politician for that matter. People immediately accept what supports their belief while systematically throwing out anything that doesn't support it. Like the secret society nonsense.
Who held back judgement on that silly claim? It flamed and blazed for twenty four hours before it got shot down.
I'm more than a little nervous arguing with a mod so I'm bowing out of this conversation.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah I saw the montage featuring Hannity, Fox and Friends, Janine Perro all screaming about a secret society. One rep even claiming he knew they met off site! Real!y????

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Never be nervous arguing with a mod, me or anyone else. That is a disservice to me and the site.
Im just a member with an opinion here.

So back on track....

the secret society nonsense arose from words typed in a text. Did it sound ridiculous? Sure. But its a fair question to ask "what does this mean". And barring any new information, speculation on a CT site is bound to run rampant. ATS is historically pretty good at filtering through the nonsense and debunking the ridiculous.

Among the sea of confirmation bias here, there are reasonable moderates who are more interest in seeing justice done. And there are some findings that absolutely need to be looked at.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Where are these calendars huh????

Drop it . The whole secret society thing has been debunked. Joke calendars, if that's what they are even referring to in those texts, don't mean a thing. Jesus call PETA I have a calendar with kittens on it. Bet they weren't even paid...

Some people can make a conspiracy out of the stupidest stuff. This is a prime example of that. Which is why everyone is laughing about this today.

One text....one...shakes head. Un#ingbelievable

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Right. An off hand comment about a "secret society" doesn't mean much by itself. Nor the calendars. It's the entire picture with the rest of the texts that looks dire if you have interest in a nonpoliticized federal investigative arm.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

"He" is a woman. trump is a tool of putins.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Once again fellow members I'm not the topic. Get a life.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Who hasn't seen that picture of a shirtless putin. Personally he looks a bit flabby and pale to me. Must be those long Russian winters that keep him inside.

They are all backpedaling today because they were hasty and now look foolish.
One text. One...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

No, I meant prosecutors, as it would be the point that prosecution would like to make to the jury that these particular agents were reckless and unprofessional, which would help the case that they would consider a "secret society" aimed at "fixing" the investigation.

It would not help the defense of these agents in the least.

I'm glad to see your other comment was tongue-in-cheek...I have a bad habit of losing a lot of humor when it comes to discussing legal matters, since it's kind of my day job. It's a personal flaw.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Oh now you know they gave them out too.
Were they investigating putin? No.

All over Washington reps are stamping their feet and pumping their arms crying "Stop laughing at me. It's Not Funny!!!". And we laughed...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join