It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry SABOTAGED Trump’s Middle East PEACE TALKS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: TheScale

Can you be "yuge", yet fringe?

What's a yuge?

1 yuge = 10 huge or 1000 large
edit on 25/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If true ??..it's a nothing Berger according to you folks on the right, remember this.
Republicans’ Attempt to Sabotage Obama’s Iran Negotiations Will Backfire.
If Hennessey is not making stuff up.
newrepublic.com...
edit on 25-1-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
Trump is pretty much done, in a few months the republicans will loose the Congress and he will be impeached.

Some people thought that a non politician non diplomat could run a country, I was one of them, hardly can. He hasn´t done absolutely anything but executive orders and a tax "reform" that will bee good only to deepen the trench between rich and poor.

Time to choose another way.

Explain on what grounds will they try to impeach him?

You guys need to move to Haiti.

They could use some good political lessons.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Having read the article and the comments left here, this is what can be stated:

What is the difference, what all does it matter and will it be equal?

What is the difference, of what is reported that Kerry did and say Senator Tom Cotton and what he did? Apart from one of them is a private citizen and one of them is a sitting US Senator at the time?

Does it really matter? From all accounts and reports Trump is not a popular person in the Islamic world, most distrust if not loath the man. So does it really matter?

And if it comes down to prosecuting Kerry on the grounds of the Logan Act, will it be equal, will people be willing to stand and watch as some of the Republican Senators get indited and prosecuted for the exact same crime and charged as Kerry? Would you back such and know that what is good for the goose is good for the gander?

As a country, we have to follow the laws,but those laws have to be applied equally across the board, and can not be where only one group or person gets charged, cause they are of a political party and a free pass for the other guy who does the exact same thing.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He can meet with anyone he chooses to nothing illegal about it. As a US citizen he can meet with anyone he chooses. As far as it actually happening I doubt it dId Mahmoud Abbas is a huge lier so I won't believe it unless Kerry admits it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If proven true, this has to violate a few federal laws.

Logan Act nuff said

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Doesn't say much about Trump's power and authority if someone like John Kerry can sabotage it.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
So, we're not going to discuss whether or not the man violated a standing, very long standing I might add, federal law?

Just call Trump bad names? Or Kerry, for that matter?

Just curious.

Hadn't Trump pre-election violated the Logan Act?

I think I remember there was discussion about that.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

He may have. If he did, prior to election, he should answer for it. As with Kerry, the topics discussed would have bearing. Do you know what, if anything, was discussed in this meeting?

Did you think I was going to say otherwise?

The Law applies to all, or to none.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Kerry is still working hard to show his loyalty to the globalists.
Didn't he tell them not to worry because Trump "wouldn't be in power much longer"?
I guess he didn't get the memo but the last adminstration's lawless ways are over.
No worries, there's pllenty of room on scaffold.

(post by torok67 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Pretty sure these countries just humor Kerry and know Donald Trump holds all the cards. Kerry is an asshat whose day has long passed.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yup. Pretty sure Qanon could be bothered to dump dirt on Kerry too.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Exactly, and the same goes for the media being the best thing to ever happen to Trump. They almost single-handedly gave him the presidency with their constant attack of him. Who doesn't want to rally behind the "underdog"?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Kerry is a Globalist POS. Any issue that hurts the USA, you can be sure sure John Kerry will be backing it.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
Trump is pretty much done, in a few months the republicans will loose the Congress and he will be impeached.

Some people thought that a non politician non diplomat could run a country, I was one of them, hardly can. He hasn´t done absolutely anything but executive orders and a tax "reform" that will bee good only to deepen the trench between rich and poor.

Time to choose another way.

Impeached for what exactly?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

When and if the time comes the Dems would have to consider this possibility. 10 possible years of President Pence. Vs 2 or 6 years of Trump.

I myself think they'll wimp out and try to take him down in the 2020 election. But if the Economy starts roaring between now and the 2018 elections the Dems will lose and lose big.

Trump and Pence in 2020 and in 2024 it will be Pence and Ivanka. It could be 24 years of Trump!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull
John Kerry once a traitor always a traitor.
Kerry did not talk to Mahmoud Abbas he talked to Hussen Agha and asked him to relay the message that Pres Trump won't be around for very long and for Abbas not to give in to him on anything. Kerry told this guy that Pres Trump will probably not be around in a year. You know that Soros said almost the same thing at Davos?
John Kerry keeping his record perfect!!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bob350

It's not so much the who, though that does matter, don't get me wrong...

But what was talked about. If they did, indeed, talk about matters of national import, then he's in violation of all sorts of federal laws, as he holds no official position within govt., nor was he asked to do this by Trump.

If all they talked about were their respective golf games? Still bad form, but not violation of federal law bad form.

Is there any sort of recorded dialog from the meeting? That can actually be confirmed, I mean.

So not a fan of this sort of chicanery.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Kerry should get lost. No one cares what he believes. IS he now the hatchetman for the NWO?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join