It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry SABOTAGED Trump’s Middle East PEACE TALKS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
Trump is pretty much done, in a few months the republicans will loose the Congress and he will be impeached.

Some people thought that a non politician non diplomat could run a country, I was one of them, hardly can. He hasn´t done absolutely anything but executive orders and a tax "reform" that will bee good only to deepen the trench between rich and poor.

Time to choose another way.

The number of stars this received is a direct count of members with mental illnesses.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump isn't having PEACE talks...he's beating war drums that he doesn't know existed. Admit it, he has no idea what he's doing in the ME.

War drums with Palestine ?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I'm well aware of the fact that it's never been prosecuted. Doesn't change the fact that he is, or was, in violation of it, and should answer for it. As it stands, were he to run, god forbid, for President, I would not in any shape, fashion, or form, support him.

Mr. Kerry has no, as in none, official reason to be holding discussions with a foreign leader. He has no valid excuse for doing so, other than as an attempt to bolster his standing and to undercut a sitting President.

The same goes for any other private citizen who insists upon holding meeting with foreign leaders in an attempt to undercut Mr. Trump. That includes Mr. Obama.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Renaissance"? What about this tabloid scandal-ridden administration equates to being a renaissance?

That's a bizarre word to describe Trump and what he has done (or lack thereof) so far.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The only man with a face longer than Sarah Jessica Parker has violated the Logan Act.

So this horse walks into a bar.....
Bartender says " why the long face"
John says " Shut the hell up and give me something to drink"

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: carewemust

"Renaissance"? What about this tabloid scandal-ridden administration equates to being a renaissance?

That's a bizarre word to describe Trump and what he has done (or lack thereof) so far.

Who's fault is that? Your liberal leftist pals are the ones writing about two scoops of Ice Cream and slanderous reporting.

Renaissance, as in change for improvement, pave the way for our future.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Federal crime..
He is going to jail

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Trump is pretty much done, in a few months the republicans will loose the Congress and he will be impeached.

Some people thought that a non politician non diplomat could run a country, I was one of them, hardly can. He hasn´t done absolutely anything but executive orders and a tax "reform" that will bee good only to deepen the trench between rich and poor.

You know, I read posts like this, and, ruling out sarcasm, I just don't seem to be able to pull off a face-palm with the intensity to do it justice. In which bizarre alternate reality universe could someone spend enough time in that would lead to a post like this? Do they spend all their time in the Upside-Down or something?

Do they wear some kind of polarized glasses that completely block out reality? Anti-reality glasses?

Just another way to scream at the sky?

And as far as Kerry is concerned, he's a serial non-hacker, who had all his favorite toys taken away, and just wanders around in near-obscurity trying to break all the other kid's toys because his feelings are hurt.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Now that's an interesting question. I'd forgotten that the US hasn't formally recognized Palestine as a country...

Hmm... That does shed a differing light on the Logan Act aspect.

Damn you for making me ponder stuff!!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Unless they can prove him guilty of an impeachable offense, expect a bloody fight to do so.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I don't know who is a bigger enemy of the people? Hannity or Trump? It's close!

Both are clowns, but they do have a YUGE following.

i just dont know where to begin. people claim is from sean hannity therefore its a fringe view, yet at the same time they claim their impact is yuge cause they have a yuge following. i should say i gave up finding any logic from the democrats lately unless the logic is based on chaos theory

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

You know, I read posts like this, and, ruling out sarcasm, I just don't seem to be able to pull off a face-palm with the intensity to do it justice. In which bizarre alternate reality universe could someone spend enough time in that would lead to a post like this? Do they spend all their time in the Upside-Down or something?

Do they wear some kind of polarized glasses that completely block out reality? Anti-reality glasses?

Just another way to scream at the sky?

The DNC has them right where they want them. Not even the slightest hint of critical thinking. Just believes whatever they're told.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I don't know who is a bigger enemy of the people? Hannity or Trump? It's close!

Both are clowns, but they do have a YUGE following.

i just dont know where to begin. people claim is from sean hannity therefore its a fringe view, yet at the same time they claim their impact is yuge cause they have a yuge following. i should say i gave up finding any logic from the democrats lately unless the logic is based on chaos theory

Im not sure what your trying to say there fella.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If this is actually true then it is high treason because you're working against the state by aiding and abetting foreign powers.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

As if Trump is innocent when it comes to stirring up BS drama for the media to obnoxiously report on constantly. Trump and the media are two peas in a pod when it comes to lies and unnecessary drama.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Arnie123

As if Trump is innocent when it comes to stirring up BS drama for the media to obnoxiously report on constantly. Trump and the media are two peas in a pod when it comes to lies and unnecessary drama.

Media hasn't been this relevant since 9/11, if we are being honest. Trump is the best thing to ever happen to them.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Can you be "yuge", yet fringe?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: TheScale

Can you be "yuge", yet fringe?

What's a yuge?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Apparently it mean huge in Trump-speak...and the opposition likes to mock him with it. Apparently. Maybe.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Here ya go...

edit on 1/25/2018 by Sostratus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join