It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry SABOTAGED Trump’s Middle East PEACE TALKS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

I’m not a Trump fan, but anyone that assumes they can find something to convict him on, proceed w an indictment , and then move on to getting a conviction , and wrap up w impeachment , in a span of 3 years just doesn’t know how gov works, nor timelines

Not gonna happen

edit on 1/25/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I don't know who is a bigger enemy of the people? Hannity or Trump? It's close!

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Only a fool or an evil person would want to reverse the Renaissance that President Trump is bringing to America right now.

Were you friends with Jim Jones by any chance?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Both are clowns, but they do have a YUGE following.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Not in this world, anyway.

In the fantasy world of the virulent Trump-haters, it will. But this ain't that world.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump isn't having PEACE talks...he's beating war drums that he doesn't know existed. Admit it, he has no idea what he's doing in the ME.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If he did wouldn't be the first time, but since they did not hang him for his antics at the end of Vietnam doubt anything will come of this if true.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Neither.

It's the Feinsteins,Schumers,Clintons,Comey's,Lynchs, Muellers, KERRY's, and the list goes on.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So, we're not going to discuss whether or not the man violated a standing, very long standing I might add, federal law?

Just call Trump bad names? Or Kerry, for that matter?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
So, we're not going to discuss whether or not the man violated a standing, very long standing I might add, federal law?

Just call Trump bad names? Or Kerry, for that matter?

I learned from Trump, and his supporters that facts don't matter, only funny insults.

Is that not correct??

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
Trump is pretty much done, in a few months the republicans will loose the Congress and he will be impeached.

Some people thought that a non politician non diplomat could run a country, I was one of them, hardly can. He hasn´t done absolutely anything but executive orders and a tax "reform" that will bee good only to deepen the trench between rich and poor.

Time to choose another way.

Username checks out!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Why are you asking me?

I'm neither a hater of Trump, nor a fan-boi. I want the stupidity to stop. This constant never ending attempts to undercut him, and his predecessors, is idiocy writ in bold text.

I don't necessarily like the man. Didn't vote for him, or her, as I've little use for either of the two parties, despite my being a registered Democrat. But neither do I want him to fail as a result of being under cut. If he fails, it should be on his own merits or lack thereof.

This trip by Kerry is nothing less than an attempt to undercut, and as a result, in violation of the Logan Act. Borderline treason, if not quite.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Just 5?
/grumble grumble

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Trump is pretty much done, in a few months the republicans will loose the Congress and he will be impeached.

That didn't work out too well for republicans when they impeached CLinton.

They got FIRED.

Although it did work out GREAT for ole Bill and Hillary.

A personal networth of over $100 million dollars and a foundation worth over $2 billion.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yes it's a long standing law. But not one single person has ever been guilty of violating it. Not only that but only two people have ever been charged with violating it.

The day someone is actually found guilty of the Logan Act is the day a floodgate opens. I mean high level executives violate the Logan Act on a regular basis. And let's not forget Dennis Rodman' s diplomatic trips to North Korea.

There's a reason the Logan Act isn't enforced. It would pretty much bring down every mega-wealthy person in the country.

It's funny how the same people that acted like the Logan Act was no big deal when Flynn was in violation of it are now staunch supporters of its enforcement.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Jerusalem Post is reporting this as well.

m.jpost.com...

Says Kerry met in London with Hussien Agha, close associate of Abbas.

The Hill is also reporting Kerry is seriously considering
a run in 2020. thehill.com...

According to the report, Kerry told Palestinian officials that he was strongly considering a run in 2020 and hinted that Trump will likely not be in office much longer in strongly worded conversation Wednesday.

"Hold on and be strong,” Kerry told the interviewer, a close associate of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, adding that he should tell Abbas "that he should stay strong in his spirit and play for time, that he will not break and will not yield to President [Donald] Trump’s demands.”

Is he the best the Dem's have?

Bernie and Kerry?

edit on 25-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

If Agha is not a member of the Palestinian government then no violation of the Logan Act occurred.

That actually brings up a good question. Since the US does not acknowledge Palestine as a country, even if Kerry was talking to Abbas directly, could it be considered a violation of the Logan Act?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Off the cuff, I don't know
If he is using the pretense of running in 2020 that would factor in.

In any case, he will never win.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I agree. If Kerry is the best the Dems can run in 2020 then the party deserves to die. The same goes if they run Oprah.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Oprah just bowed out.

As to the Logan Act, it does seem like Kerry is in Violation.
So even if he is "running" it doesn't authorize him to do this
I was off base there.

Seagull is spot on.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join