It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry SABOTAGED Trump’s Middle East PEACE TALKS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Former Secretary of State (and former U.S. Senator) John Kerry has apparently told the Palestinian Authority to stay strong against Trump !!

Kerry went all the way to London to tell this to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas !!

Looks like Kerry is still "working" for the Obama NWO BS that has the Middle East in constant turmoil.

Big anti-American forces at work behind the scenes.

All these jokers need to be exposed as the phonies they are.

NWO-a-GoGo wtf is Kerry doing ?

KERRY’S MUTINY: John Kerry SABOTAGED Trump’s Middle East PEACE TALKS

Former Secretary of State John Kerry reportedly sabotaged President Trump’s renewed Middle East peace talks, telling Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to “stay strong” against Trump’s demands and telling the Arab leader the President would likely be removed from office within one year.

According to the Jerusalem Post, Kerry met with Palestinian Authority officials in London to discuss President Trump’s recent push to renew peace talks between Arab leaders and their Israeli counterparts.

The former Secretary of State told PA authorities to “hold on and be strong” in the face of Trump’s harsh demands, asking the officials to convey a message to Abbas saying “that he should stay strong in his spirit and play for time, that he will not break and will not yield to President [Donald] Trump’s demands.”

“Maybe it is time for the Palestinians to define their peace principles and present a positive plan,” he added.

edit on Jan-25-2018 by xuenchen because: .Q'd.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Apparently santa claus and god are real. Apparently.

Ill see myself out.

Sean Hannity as proof, yet again a fail for Propaganda Master X.
edit on 25-1-2018 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Oups
edit on 25-1-2018 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

sigh...Kerry. I was really hoping I heard the last of him and the unholy triumvirate: big O, Mrs C, and yours truly " I got a deal for ya Iran" Kerry

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ohhhhh, tabloid nonsense is "ok" for right wingers as a source.

I get it now.

+27 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If proven true, this has to violate a few federal laws.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

doh! did the op source CNN?

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Just curious, but under what aegis does John Kerry meet with a foreign leader? As far as I am aware, he holds no special authority to do so?

If he did, indeed, say anything of the sort, he is in violation of the Logan Act, or so it seems to me.

John Kerry challenging for President... Oh, joy. My party just keeps puttin' up the hits, don't they??

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I felt similar with Obama following behind each Trump visit in Asia...strange times livin through a silent coup.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Trump is pretty much done, in a few months the republicans will loose the Congress and he will be impeached.

Some people thought that a non politician non diplomat could run a country, I was one of them, hardly can. He hasn´t done absolutely anything but executive orders and a tax "reform" that will bee good only to deepen the trench between rich and poor.

Time to choose another way.

link   
Kerry reportedly said this or that, says the Jerusalem Post.

This a transcript or only hearsay?

Because Kerry only says what he's supposed to, like all the rest. Any apparent division in the Deep State ranks is for public consumption.

They all go one way together.

link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Jefferton

doh! did the op source CNN?

Ooooh CNN name drop? That's 5 points.

"Snowflake" would have got you 10 points.

Better luck next time!

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yep Kerry violated the Logan Act.

Oh dear.

+5 more 
link   
John Kerry likes catsup on his skull and bones

+3 more 
link   

John Kerry never accomplished anything. In fact he made relations between America and the rest of the world even worse.

If the Palestinians listen to him and take his advice, it is because they do not want peace.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
Trump is pretty much done, in a few months the republicans will loose the Congress and he will be impeached.

Some people thought that a non politician non diplomat could run a country, I was one of them, hardly can. He hasn´t done absolutely anything but executive orders and a tax "reform" that will bee good only to deepen the trench between rich and poor.

Time to choose another way.

I'm quoting you to see how this prediction ages.
My bet is you are wrong here.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Only a fool or an evil person would want to reverse the Renaissance that President Trump is bringing to America right now.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If true it's a violation of the Logan Act. Which means nothing will come of it.

That said, the fact that Trump's moves in Israel are considered "peace talks" is completely ridiculous.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The only man with a face longer than Sarah Jessica Parker has violated the Logan Act.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The Logan Act.

For those interested.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join