It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Department Watchdog Finds ‘Lost’ FBI Text Messages

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: face23785

Fair interpretation. Also stuck out to me that they have apparently recovered information from FBI devices including texts between Strozk and Page. Which means the OIG has already been looking for other information. This is probably why Sessions is dragging his feet. The investigation isn't done yet. Why start a second investigation concurrently? It'd only hurt both investigations.

Exactly, and once the IG of Justice comes out with findings that the Clinton investigation was inadequate and there were all these other issues, it will provide justification to start a new investigation, and no one will be able to cry that it's just Trump or Sessions trying to "distract". They'll still claim that but it'll be baseless and will only appeal to the far left. The rest of the country will see it for what it is.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So what did these 10 percent just do, delete the texts and say they were lost?

To bad they didn't take a page out of Clinton's book and either smash the phones or "lose" the phones completely.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
The days of FBI fiddling with politics will soon be history
The reckoning is coming

I hope you are right, but I'm not holding my breath. Actually the FBI has been involved in politics since the early days of J Edgar's rule. I can't see things changing.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join