It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanctuary City Pastor dares Trump to come deport illegal living in her church

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This 'church' is a counterfeit masquerading as a church...

Probably the reason that Hillary is also a Methodist as well.

This is simply the fulfillment of Alice Bailey's 10-Point plan to gradually infiltrate and exploit churches.

The same thing happened in the education system, health, government, and the media...

Theosophist, Alice Bailey, revealed that plans to form a fifth column within ALL denominations were laid early in this century.... would then exploit this openness in order to undermine the Church...

Luciferians in the Church

It's common knowledge among satanists that the vast majority of mainline denominational churches have been infiltrated.

...the goal is to infiltrate it with their compromising philosophies and attempt to destroy the Church from within."

"What if there were people within the various Churches of God who covertly were guiding the members to slowly accept new ideas which are alien to the true faith and who were dedicated to destroying that faith at all costs?" JESUIT-JEDI MINDTRICKS

...most of our institutions are infiltrated and run by racists, satanists, perverts and criminals, often masquerading as devout and God-fearing Christians.

Did the Illuminati Exterminate Canadian Indian Children?

In the late forties the Illuminati wanted to infiltrate the churches because they understood the power of God within the structure of the church, and they had to find a way to infiltrate the church to break down that spiritual strength within the church, the power of the holy spirit that works within the church. They had to find a way to infiltrate that, and they wanted to bring the world into the churches so that the churches wouldn't be so strong spiritually. That was part of my father's job.

The method the illuminati used to infiltrate the organized church

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated organized religion. Link

The Vatican has infiltrated, or neutered and spayed, virtually every denomination and organization in Christendom. I am fully persuaded that Opus Dei and the Jesuits have already planted many of their agents in Baptist and Fundamental churches and schools.

OPUS DEI-- War on Protestantism

edit on 1.25.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So just a few threads down you guys where making fun of the democrats because trump said he might have a plan for the dreamers, and now its back to derp derp where tough on crime.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

What part of "enforce the laws as written while going through the proper channels to change laws if they need changing" confuses you so greatly, grasshopper?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

They are always dredging up these really amazing stand-up citizens to profile the typical "type" of people being affected by the DACA issue.

The real issue here is not the perfect profile of a model human being, but the actual criminals taking refuge within the USA illegally, criminal minds , law breakers who have zero respect for our way of life, our Constitution or the fact it has for hundreds of years done fine as a melting pot, not a segregated war zone.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Dreamers, DACA and illegal immigrants are three separate things. Problem is the media and the uniformed put them all together. It is more emotional that way.

Dreamers - The DREAM Act. It has been proposed since 2001 and cannot get passed.

DACA - Since the DREAM Act could not be passed legally Barack created an EO allowing them to stop deporting people who would qualify under The DREAM Act.

Illegal Immigrants - They are here illegally. Either become a citizen or be deported. If you have to be deported awaiting citizenship oh well.

I am not for a path to citizenship which Trump is proposing. I am against it staying the way it is or granting 3 or 4 million people Amnesty and making them instant citizens. Big difference.
edit on Janpm31pmf0000002018-01-25T15:08:54-06:000354 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Been reading, and you're right.

It's custom, rather than law. So they have the law on their side, ICE I mean.

I'm, personally, very uncomfortable with this, should they go into the church to arrest/detain for deportation.

It sets a presidence that shouldn't be set, imho. It's legal, but is it right? I'm betwixt and between.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

What part of "enforce the laws as written while going through the proper channels to change laws if they need changing" confuses you so greatly, grasshopper?

You tell me, why does trump have a plan to keep more illegals in the country and it was all good in the last thread because it was supposed to make democrats look bad, but now its against the law, yea keep up the great replies.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Not instant citizens, no.

But earning it? That's an option that hasn't been sufficiently explored in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Dreamers, DACA and illegal immigrants are three separate things. Problem is the media and the uniformed put them all together. It is more emotional that way.

Dreamers - The DREAM Act. It has been proposed since 2001 and cannot get passed.

DACA - Since the DREAM Act could not be passed legally Barack created an EO allowing them to stop deporting people who would qualify under The DREAM Act.

Illegal Immigrants - They are here illegally. Either become a citizen or be deported. If you have to be deported awaiting citizenship oh well.

I am not for a path to citizenship which Trump is proposing. I am against it staying the way it is or granting 3 or 4 million people Amnesty and making them instant citizens. Big difference.

Yet there all illegals?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I had this conversation with another person in another thread.

If ICE has a warrant I do not care if they are held in a place of worship. If ICE does NOT have a warrant I do not think they should be able to enter a church or workplace 'with permission'. NO permission or warrant STFO.

However, if it was me, I would park agents at all of the rallies and church organized events and arrest them getting into their vehicles. It will be amazing how fast people start to listen when they have to be held responsible for their actions.
edit on Janpm31pmf0000002018-01-25T15:11:55-06:000355 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yes and they should ALL have a path to citizenship if they meet criteria. I have never disagreed with this. What I disagree with is allowing people who are here illegally to use resources for those who are here legally.

This is not about emotion. It is about law. Plain and Simple.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Yes and they should ALL have a path to citizenship if they meet criteria. I have never disagreed with this. What I disagree with is allowing people who are here illegally to use resources for those who are here legally.

Hope you keep up with what you say, i have to say cheers then.
edit on 25-1-2018 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
HAHA, Right on my man, this scum is about to find out there's one tough hombre running America Made Great Again who's above even the lord, and he doesn't suffer the immigrant to live (in the US)!

the blind hatred of Trump sure has sucked the smarts out of some folks here. I could be wrong, but I just don't think Trump has a list of all the illegals, and he decides which one's to deport and which one's to let stay. He seems to want the LAWS that the UNITED STATES wrote, then voted into law, followed. I do realize that once you pledge your allegiance to the left, you get to decide which laws are good, and which one's can be ignored.

Perhaps one day, the democratic party can come up with a plan and a person who can swoop in and save us all from the end of the world that Trump is sure to cause in his first year......Oh wait, well, his second year. He's still riding the wave of good fortune Obama was able to hide for 8 years. Keep being you dood, you make me smile.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It has always been my view. Trump did not change it. He is simply trying to enforce it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

and therein lies the difference. Fantastic post.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

You tell me, why does trump have a plan to keep more illegals in the country and it was all good in the last thread because it was supposed to make democrats look bad, but now its against the law, yea keep up the great replies.

It isn't a plan to "keep more illegals in this country" it's a plan to extend/develop a law by which they can be here legally. If such a law doesn't come about, then out they go. Look, I've never split hairs on this... I'm a zero immigration supporter, legal or otherwise. That said, the reality of the situation is such that my position on this isn't realistic. I accept that. What I don't accept is that this federal law can be blatantly ignored by some in the name of political grandstanding... enforce the law or change the law, enforcing it as it is written until it gets changed, period. I don't see Trump's position wavering where that's concerned... do you?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

It isn't a plan to "keep more illegals in this country" it's a plan to extend/develop a law by which they can be here legally. If such a law doesn't come about, then out they go. Look, I've never split hairs on this... I'm a zero immigration supporter, legal or otherwise. That said, the reality of the situation is such that my position on this isn't realistic. I accept that. What I don't accept is that this federal law can be blatantly ignored by some in the name of political grandstanding... enforce the law or change the law, enforcing it as it is written until it gets changed, period. I don't see Trump's position wavering where that's concerned... do you?

He started off campaigning saying he would kick all those bad hombres out, now tell me if im wrong but wasent trump trying to change is promise so he could get money for the wall, by trying i mean figure out a way to keep those dreamers and giving them a path to becoming americans.

im pretty sure thats whats has been in the news for a while now.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

As has already been taught to you, "bad hombres" was a sentiment made in regards to illegals coming into the US to commit violent and property crimes, not DACA recipients. Not sure what else needs to be said to teach you the difference between the two.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Sounds like she's asking for it...

I heard the pastor being interviewed on the radio, first citing Jesus' teachings as the reason for wanting to protect the individual, but then talking about "These are the teachings of the Old Testament".

I'm not even religious and I could tell she didn't seem to know what the hell she was talking about. She also sounded like she had a smile from ear to ear the entire interview, and sounded like quite pompous.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Sanctuary City Pastor dares Trump to come deport illegal living in her church

So much for turning the other cheek or forgiveness is divine.

Instead we get preachers acting like 2 year olds.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join