It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ recovers missing text messages between anti-Trump FBI agents Strzok and Page

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Grambler

Huckabee's take on it...

twitter.com...

That's pretty funny...

Ahh, that's not bad, not bad at all

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Aye, so we are not sure how many texts are missing, thank you for the link.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

On the other hand, why would the FBI claim they were lost if they were so easily recoverable?

That's easy.

Claim the texts were lost, to give time to filter them, and remove any "sensitive" ones.

Then, claim that the texts are now found, so that you can release the bunch (now filtered), and satisfy the investigators that they got it all back, so they'll stop looking.

Remember, Hillary did exactly the same thing, removing all emails that contained "top secret" classifications, before handing over the collection of emails. Except, she missed a few classified emails, because they weren't marked as classified in the subject heading, like most of the rest, they just contained some references to classified material in the body of the email itself.

To everything there's a purpose under the sun. [KJV, Ecclesiastes 3:1]

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Inspector General Michael Horowitz said his office “succeeded in using forensic tools to recover text messages from FBI devices,

Translation > No charges will come from this.

The fact that they are stating they are using forensic measures to retrieve the text is BS.

There are 3 and possibly 4 different agencies with redundant backup processes, offline archiving, and raid clustering that makes the need for recovery nothing more than BS.

1. IF the text were sent through a US telecom (ie Att,Verizon,etc) they have their own redundant backup processes in place.

2. The FBI certainly has redundant backup processes, offline archiving, and raid clustering

3. The NSA captures all traffic through email and texts and has redundant backup processes, offline archiving, and raid clustering

4. Its even possible that Foreign friendly intelligence agencies also monitors email and text traffic and has redundant backup processes, offline archiving, and raid clustering

By saying they need to recover them versus actually stating that they have them, it allows them to select what they get to release and gives them the option of Plausible deniability. Is it coincidence that the same thing happened with Hillary when they could only recover it? The recovering line gives them the best option to cover their own Arse.

Sadly I wouldn't hold my breath on anything but harsh language coming from this. Just like the CEO and bankers who got harsh language from congress but ended laughing to the bank.

This will be HIllary walks part 2
edit on 41131America/ChicagoThu, 25 Jan 2018 13:41:42 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Huckabee's take on it...

twitter.com...

BwaaaHaHaHa

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

That would mean there's still left-over operators inside.

Well they can't hide from the Sun forever can they.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

"After reviewing the voluminous records on the FBI’s servers, which included over 50,000 texts, the Inspector General discovered the FBI’s system failed to retain text messages for approximately 5 months between December 14, 2016 to May 17, 2017,” Sessions said.
That number does not include the five months’ worth of texts that are missing.

www.foxnews.com...

Apparently not.
edit on 25-1-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You nailed it. Every time there is a new scandal, a magic window opens for just long enough for all the "evidence " to magically disappear.
It's so blatant it makes me sick. It's sedition at best, treason at worst, and still nothing ever happens about it or the agencies and actors involved.
edit on 25-1-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Sadly I wouldn't hold my breath on anything but harsh language coming from this. Just like the CEO and bankers who got harsh language from congress but ended laughing to the bank.

I agree, nothing will come from all of this, it's a nice years-long distraction that the media will keep using and dragging out to keep our minds occupied instead of focusing on more important things.

There's a reason every tiny detail about this thing is being made so public so quickly, it's bread and circus for people to chew on while other things are done around the corner while we're not looking.
edit on 1/25/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

My belief: the messages were likely removed by someone trying to throw off the investigation.

The person tasked with delivering the volume of data to the DOJ, when asked about it, went into CYA mode and blamed the most reasonable lie he could tell (happens everyday).

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

I'm must assume that they were texting each other at all hours of the day and night, and not just during business hours

top topics

<< 1   >>

join