It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush admits the Iraq war was a sham, tries to blame the deep state...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Rush is just disgusting...

So after almost 2 decades of Rush being Bush Jr. and the Iraq wars biggest fan, supporter and maybe the most influential civilian in making the case for the failed war started under false pretenses..

Does Rush admit he was wrong and take responsibility for a disaster that he almost certainly helped cause??

Of course not .. instead he try’s to blame shift it on the “deep state lefties, who set bush up to embarrass conservatives”..

So did those deep state lefties make Bush give the rebuild contract to haliburon too??

BWAHAHAHA

TALK ABOUT DISGUSTING..

Everyone knows this was Bush and Cheney’s War.. that Bush and Cheney orcastrated root and stem..

The left and Ron Paul were the only people against the war..

Hell, without Fox News and Rush the Iraq war likely never happens...

Remember Afghanistan is not Iraq and iraq was not based on 911..

edit on 25-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Stop listening to these highly paid shills. The media is controlled.

The average person wants the same thing, no matter the country no matter the religion.

There are 1-3% of people who are absolutely sociopaths and psychopaths. They are given orders and they fulfill them.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Rush Limbaugh caused the fkn war? Dood, please tell me this is just really poor satire.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

How anyone can listen to Rush without busting out laughing is beyond me. If you believe what Rush tells you, you're a special type of stupid.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

As long as the US keeps killing Arabs for Israel it's all good.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Propaganda does matter.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Both Gulf wars were wars based on lies. Come to think of it so was the Vietnam war.

False flag for the first round of the Iraq war. Remember the throwing babies on the floor? Not true. But it got the US citizen onboard with the war. Remember Nayirah ( the women in the video) is a member of the Kuwaiti royal family.

But Gulf war part II was all about WMD's. And they were moved out of the country, right?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

What does that have to do with Limbaugh’s blame shifting???

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Did I say rush caused the war?!?!

Bush and Cheney caused the war..

Limbaugh was just their first, most vocal and most influential supporter..

Which is exactly what I said in the OP..

It is sad that is your best attempt at a counterpoint..

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Just like Ike said , if you allow the military industrial complexity get too big. They will start creating reasons to exist..

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

One cog in a big big machine.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
youtu.be...

Rush is just disgusting...

So after almost 2 decades of Rush being Bush Jr. and the Iraq wars biggest fan, supporter and maybe the most influential civilian in making the case for the failed war started under false pretenses..

Does Rush admit he was wrong and take responsibility for a disaster that he almost certainly helped cause??

Of course not .. instead he try’s to blame shift it on the “deep state lefties, who set bush up to embarrass conservatives”..

So did those deep state lefties make Bush give the rebuild contract to haliburon too??

BWAHAHAHA

TALK ABOUT DISGUSTING..

Everyone knows this was Bush and Cheney’s War.. that Bush and Cheney orcastrated root and stem..

The left and Ron Paul were the only people against the war..

Hell, without Fox News and Rush the Iraq war likely never happens...

Remember Afghanistan is not Iraq and iraq was not based on 911..

I agree it's disgusting and disingenuous.

I was a leftie who protested the Iraq War from the beginning. I was in the original large protests in San Francisco, and I stood on street corners with anti war signs in the Bay Area. I told everyone who would listen that it was wrong. There were others doing the same, but I was mocked by my family and many mainstream folks. Now even my conservative mom agrees the war was probably misguided. You have to remember though that many mainstream Dems supported it, as did most media outlets.

Also, many liberals turned a blind eye to Obama's regime change operations in Libya and Syria, not to mention the continuation of Bush era mass surveillance and widespread drone strikes. I feel like I'm one of the few liberals I know who protested both presidents' actions.

There is only one party: the party of war, US empire, and the rich.
edit on 25-1-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Rush Limbaugh caused the fkn war? Dood, please tell me this is just really poor satire.

No but he and his ilk shilled for Bush non stop, including the Iraq War and the war crime of torture.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

See how much $$ Haliburton™ and DICK Cheney has made just on ¢on¢e$$ion$ in Iraq since TheWar-Iraq version™..

And for those who can't get their chalice filled up quick enough, there is Afghanistan™ and the Heroin trade. Some of these evil bastages have 2 hands in EVERY pot.. They have millions and WANT more, how does that set-up for some guy from Anytown, USA?

What a racket.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I can recall the "leftist" chant of no blood for oil. And they were the absolute worst people on earth to even suggest that anyone would do that.

Perhaps they were more right than we know.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The average person wants the same thing, no matter the country no matter the religion.

Spot on!

Most people around the world want the same thing.. Peace.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

There is HUGE money in peace, just doesn't go the "right" place, does it?

Could it be that Ozzy, yes Ozzy was right?

edit on 25-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I can recall the "leftist" chant of no blood for oil. And they were the absolute worst people on earth to even suggest that anyone would do that.

Perhaps they were more right than we know.

The "hippies" were right about Vietnam too. I'd opine that 'Herstory' (history) will show that even the whiniest turd was correct.

About time for another Woodstock™ ...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

We are lead around by our noses by the media and it is far more powerful than we think. Rush is only a cog in one side of the same team.

We are manipulated by the 6 huge corps that own 90% of everything we see hear or read. In theory the internet will turn the tide, but of course we must outlaw "fake news"....

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Exactly. And when whatever conspiracy it is that interests Us, gets revealed then what? Will it be discounted as "Fake News"? I think the majority of "Fake News" is to flood the airwaves w/false crap so when 'The Big One' arrives, 3/4 of the population will be caught w/their pants down..

Whenever folks argue about a politician, there is more likelihood that the 2 arguing have more 'in common' with each other than that of the politician they're arguing about, yet the arguments continue.

Do We get 7 more years of blaming crap on OBummer or do We start to dig out of the hole?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join