It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Boyd - deep state insider or concerned DOJ employee?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I hope if we get a blackout memo full of redactions and no reference material people aren't gullible enough to fall for this crap.

One thing I can say for certain is I agree with this sentiment. We didn't fall for Russia (without evidence) for the same reason we didn't fall for many other deep state attempts to manipulate us. Bush described that reason best: fool me once (can't get fooled again
his actual phrase ) shame on.....

We were duped so thoroughly with 9/11 into a multi-trillion dollar war on false pretenses, a ~20 year conflict with no end in sight and attack after attack on our Constitutional freedoms and protections. We didn't demand solid evidence then, seeking vengeance and retribution. Acting out of knee-jerks and impulses rather than logic and reason. Fearing a terrorist on every corner, while ignoring the truth that we were and are still thousands of times less likely to die in a terror attack than a simple motor vehicle crash.

With the Trump Russia nonsense, we demanded evidence and got none. Therefore, the default position is one of POTUS's innocence. Just as with this memo, the burden of proof rests on the individual making the accusations. It is Nunes' job to prove/cite/source his material properly, and mere opinion will not cut it. The default position on this memo must be that no abuse occurred until the evidence demonstrates otherwise. I personally believe the raw FISA warrant should be accompany any such release. Regardless, if it doesn't hold up to scrutiny then it doesn't. We can't know until we get to see it, and the myriad of bad-actors trying to suppress that release/block transparency is truly disturbing to me.

Of course my personal belief is that the memo is exactly what it is described as being. A memoir of FISA abuses and politicization of the DOJ/FBI, laying out a witch-hunt against POTUS. But I admit that is just my opinion, and like everyone else (except those in congress who've read it) have no evidence to support that claim.
edit on 1/25/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Your post makes no sense. Assistant AGs do not conduct investigations. They manage relationships. Specifically Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd manages the relationship with Congress.

This is why it should be turned over to an IG. Inspector generals are the ones who conduct investigations.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You question Nunes' motive but ignore Clinton's conflict of interest?

Were you one of the people pushing that bogus "dossier" ? Because how can you call this a conflict of interest while believing Clinton's campaign dossier being used as criminal evidence against Trump isn't?

What is nunes motive to tell the truth or help his party and self interests?

Just because his motives aren't pure doesn't make the raw information any less damning/accurate. I don't care about Nunes, only about his information and the source of that information. Raw information and facts aren't partisan, despite the Dem's effort to portrary this as "Russian bots."

BTW, Twitter investigated that claim and said those discussing "RELEASETHEMEMO" were NOT Russian bots. Finally, some of this hysterical BS gets proven false. Liars like Schiff and Feinstein are an embarassment to our nation.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Outlier, thanks for that information! Admittedly I was unaware he recommended turning it over to the IG, which is an excellent idea.

Thanks for pointing this out. Michael Horowitz sounds like just the bulldog we need right now

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Sure it will, especially if they lied about its source. You don't think the Clinton campaign had a conflict of interest where it pertains to allegations against Trump? They absolutely do, and have zero credibility in making accusations against him for this reason.

If they used the bogus dossier (mere campaign slander) in any part of a criminal proceeding then heads are going to roll. If it comes out they lied about or hid the source, then there will be no doubt. Conspirators will go to jail for this.

BTW, I've still never heard anyone explain why Peter Strozok explicitly stated he didn't feel "anything was there" with the whole Russia BS story, yet continued to push it/investigate it for months.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

"extraordinarily reckless"

Don't ya' get the finger circling the ear when stuff like this is twisted around?

Like what is being said is "that by exposing 'our' wickedness will result in 'your wickedness'?"

Like "the consequences will be because of 'your doing' not 'ours', can you not see us on this huge pedestal-useless eater?"

This is the year of the dog?...

In 1809, while on parole, he suggested to a merchant that a voyage to Iceland could be profitable as the island was suffering from food shortages at the time, due to the Danish monopoly on Icelandic trade. Jørgensen accompanied the voyage of the Clarence as an interpreter. That voyage failed to trade any goods as the ship was British and by that time Denmark and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland were at war. Soon after, Jørgensen sailed on a second voyage. On arrival in Iceland the ship's crew found the Danish Governor, Count of Trampe, would still not permit trading. With the help of other crew members, Jørgensen managed to arrest the governor and proclaimed himself 'Protector', promising that he would reinstate the Althing as soon as the Icelandic people were able to govern themselves. His intent was to establish a liberal society in the spirit of those emerging in the Americas and Europe at the time. With the arrival of HMS Talbot two months later, Danish government was restored and Jørgensen was taken back to England and tried by the Transport Board, who found him guilty of breaking his parole while a prisoner-of-war. He was released in 1811.

I found the "dog days king" while researching my Mothers Maiden name years ago.

I find it remarkable that he and his crew weren't hanged...and the Icelandic people finally learned how to govern themselves.

I suggest Sessions begin rounding up the bankers if he expects to accomplish justice the way my eyes see it.
but I'm just one set of eyes so I don't know much...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Uh your entire post has nothing to do with anything I believe or said.

I am not a Democrat and never voted for one.

So go back to your narratives.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The information came from the doj and fbi, if they believe there is a case they can provide it to the IG.

ALSO boyd clearly states Nunes hasn't even viewed the information.
edit on 25-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

He truly is.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Maybe Nunes will stop blocking people from viewing the document. Or maybe he is full of crap. Guess we will know in the next coming weeks.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Updating my OP to reflect this new information

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Shoot, just missed the edit window. Of course some skepticism is never bad (in times of universal deceit), it appears I misjudged the situation with Asst. AG Boyd entirely.

That is something I will have to keep in mind moving forward, as I have no intention to attack those on the right side of history fighting against this massive corruption

The fact Boyd is recommending THE MEMO to be turned over to Horowitz tells me 100% it has big gnarly teeth. I guarantee you it is not trash. Horowitz is one of the most methodical IGs in the history of the DOJ. And he is 100% opposed to the ideological beliefs of people like Obama and his minions.

Boyd knows this and is playing a very, very, smart game to ensure success. If we recklessly release info without due diligence and building a binding and indisputable case then we lose the war.

To those just entering the thread, please read the above post for more information RE: Stephen Boyd's intent with THE MEMO.

It appears he is attempting to get THE MEMO into the hands of the Inspector General. If I'm not mistaken, the IG office released a report last April about FISA and other abuses, so there is a fair chance they have an axe to grind over this. To be sure, if the IG uncovers/receives evidence of a crime I have no doubt they would pursue it

All in all, this appears to be a good thing and not something worthy of ire as I had first believed

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It's truly amazing to me how many people want to punish the other party rather than care about the American people.

The entire fisa program is a problem. Yet the guys you all think are heroes voted to expand the program and sat on this information.

Everyone is caught up in this memo and doesn't care about the surveillance...it's like 911 and the Patriot act all over again...

So sad.

I hope this memo comes out I truly do. My gut says it won't unless it's heavily redacted and has no supporting documentation.

Which will be enough for the partisans.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: smurfy

Either way, he is seeming more and more like dead weight. He needs to do his job, before he risks losing what confidence the American people have left in him.

So far, he has not proven capable of keeping his department in line, and ensuring political witch-hunts aren't allowed to prosper. He should have never recused himself, and the first FBI investigation (which found no wrong-doing, BTW) was plenty sufficient for this Russia nonsense. After all, there's never been any evidence other than a salacious and totally bogus "dossier" which turned out to be a product of the Clinton campaign.

You do know that Mueller is very anxious as to why Comey was fired...(BTW Comey's investigation does have relevant information) more reason why Mueller wants to get to the bottom of Comey's firing, and no, I'm not so soft in the head to be told otherwise.
So, Sessions was a principle in Comey's firing, now you'd like to see him go...no, I think Mueller would like to see him stick around for a while.
One thing to remember too, When Trump fired Comey, he was 'nice' enough to mention in the letter he sent to Comey, about Comey mentioning to Trump three times that Trump wasn't under investigation.
I thought that very strange...still do!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Your post makes no sense. Assistant AGs do not conduct investigations. They manage relationships. Specifically Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd manages the relationship with Congress.

This is why it should be turned over to an IG. Inspector generals are the ones who conduct investigations.

Yes, that's correct, although that didn't help much on 9/11 did it?

CIA, "Bin Ladin Planning Multiple Operations," April 20
-- CIA, "Bin Ladin Attacks May Be Imminent," June 23
-- CIA, "Planning for Bin Ladin Attacks Continues, Despite Delays," July 2
-- CIA, "Threat of Impending al Qaeda Attack to Continue Indefinitely," August 3

Even with those warnings, the CIA itself didn't even have a watch in place on two terrorists who ended up on planes until late August.
The Inspector general C.I.A. should have been at it big time from April, and could have requested all information from all sources.

As for others talking about Sessions not doing much, well he has. In his quietness he has been appointing a dozen or so attorneys under the 120 convention, rule whatever, all of them from Trump's part of the world while the US DOJ is way down on the numbers deemed required.

It looks to me like the American Justice Deparment will soon be/is ....the Trump Justice Department...'Lord knows, maybe the boyo is going to need it!

edit on 25-1-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You raise a valid point though. It's pretty typical of the MSM to NOT make the people privy to the information I referenced. Instead they want the right thinking their own are in some way fighting against them. The only reason I came up with this theory is because of Fast and Furious when Holder was in office. I was blown away at how blatant the corruption of Eric Holder was.

This is where I first became aware of Horowitz. That man is a legitimate freedom fighter and absolutely detests the establishment Obama ideological politicians with a passion.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

There are more than 130,000 employees and another 30,000 to 50,000 contractors working across 59 agencies that make up the Department of Justice.

It took Obama 8 years to plant his ideologues at the top levels. Trump has already begun to replace those at the highest level but in no way is it Trump's DOJ. Maybe in 4 more years when the rot is rooted out and exposed but that will not happen overnight.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well jeffie has a lot of calls to make. His retirement is coming up, wants to make sure he can sail off into the sunset.

he's still looking for that pot of gold and his lucky charms, then he can retire

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

There are more than 130,000 employees and another 30,000 to 50,000 contractors working across 59 agencies that make up the Department of Justice.

It took Obama 8 years to plant his ideologues at the top levels. Trump has already begun to replace those at the highest level but in no way is it Trump's DOJ. Maybe in 4 more years when the rot is rooted out and exposed but that will not happen overnight.

maybe trump can make stormy daniels the stripper and his F buddy, Asst. AG.......trump can root her out all he wants......wait, she got 130,000 dollars for one night with the fat orange man, she could be the smartest one in the cabinet if trump made her his attorney general, bypassing the asst. part......of course, pence couldn't be left alone with her, due to his hemsworth-like body, that she would desperately crave......

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Somehow I doubt she'd be qualified.

Thinking more Trey Gowdy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join